<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A stroll down the block

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 11:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
he walked down the streets of casadia, funny how they seemed more familiar to him now then ever before. he walked toward the Elysium. he rounded the corner when he saw it. devistation. It had been like this for some time. he sighed shook his head and moved on. he moved towards the bank. He cheked his acount. he had more money than he knew what to do with...perhaps he would buy a car? sounded good...but maybe hed wait on that.

He had researched a method of sword making that onsisted of contiuous folding of metal...perhaps he would take that up...or buy a finely crafted sword....that sounded best...perhaps he would get some nie armor..hmm...perhaps...

He rounded the corner and saw a large cross . it was a church. he had a feeling tht he should enter...he moved toward the doors. [this is a rundown churh, one that had suffered 1 or 2 of the valek attacks]

((half assed too..but oh well

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 2:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 1Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:14 am
orion had walked for about half an hour. no sign of anyone that even [b:92b0116df5]could be[/b:92b0116df5] a vampire. maybe those bastards down there in brazil were just joking around, cascadia was not a kindred city after all. he was about to turn his back to that stinky city and go seek any kindred in anywhere, but then... the guy over there. entering the bank. it could be just a normal fella, strolling around in that evening... but anyways, this malk was thirsty as hell, and anything would do. he approached the man, as he stood in front of what seemed to be a church. walking toward him, orion started:
[i:92b0116df5]"beautiful evening, huh??"[/i:92b0116df5]

http://www.geocities.com/laura_de_lhiver/index3.html
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 3:15 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:scanned the guy over for a second, his aura was that of a malkavian, he was substantially weaker than Rofellos. He had never seen a malkavian before, but he new to take care in dealing with them.::

he responded cooly,"Yeah, it is a very nice night.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 3:37 am Reply with quote
((Care if i jump in? ))

"Night... Night... Night..." Rofello's voice seemed to Echoe from inside the church directly behind him, getting closer instead of more distant.

Orion looked with his heightened senses.. but saw nothing behind the man... Must be hearing things again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 3:59 am Reply with quote
the malkavian took a look as far as he could see... who the hell... well, he couldn't see no one, so it didn't matter.
[i:06027e941f]"yeah... love this nights with bright moon... god, you look pale."[/i:06027e941f]
orion let a smile begin that faded as he looked to his arm.
[i:06027e941f]"well, i could use a little tan too, but you know, i have a serious skin problem that doesn't let me take much sun... pretty shitty, i know... guess you have the same problems... most of us have it"[/i:06027e941f]
orion turned his orange eyes up trying to see his bandana. damn thing was always getting the wrong way. straighting it up, he continued:
[i:06027e941f]"so, the thing is: i'm new at this town and i need to see the pale-guys' boss around here. any clue where i could find him??"[/i:06027e941f]

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 3:59 am Reply with quote
((were in front of the church..>=-)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:03 am Reply with quote
::thinks for a moment and then answers confidntly::

"If you seek my 'boss' then you would be looking for Valek [prince]. i appoligize for i do not know where he is."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:15 am Reply with quote
Batgirl left her haven in search of Rofellos. She went to the old Elysium first and then on to the Cappadocian Catacombs.

She needed to find her childe and tell him of the new Elysium.

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:18 am Reply with quote
[i:22018c82bf]"hum... that's ok, i have no hurry to meet him so i can blab all about my life... anyways, are there many of us around here?? i mean, are there many fellas like me around?? tell me more, tell me bout the 'points' where the big guys are... i want to get into this city's social life!!"[/i:22018c82bf]

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:21 am Reply with quote
"i truly am sorry, this is my first night back in this city,i have been away for such a long time. but there are numerous places where people can go at night...bars, clubs...and other such places."

:rofellos now felt as if this guy was going to be a burden, but he stayed polite and didnt show how he felt about this man:

((i like roleplay bounces on the msg board >=-)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 1:27 pm Reply with quote
Batgirl moved quickly, aided by celerity. She had almost reached Cappa Cata but paused when she spotted the figures loitering outside the old church.

She recognised her childe but who was he with? Batgirl stood in a doorway and waited for an opportunity to approach her childe.

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:17 pm Reply with quote
orion smiled. of course he knew that the places to meet other kindred were bars and such, he wanted to know [b:4caf4e1654]where[/b:4caf4e1654] they were. but he seemed to don't know at all, since he was newly returned to the city. the malkavian was going to continue the talking, however something called his attention. another whisper. but this time, there [b:4caf4e1654]was[/b:4caf4e1654] somebody there. a woman, pale as snow. he was starting to think that there was no sun at all in that city. he nodded to her and turned to the guy he was talking to:
[i:4caf4e1654]"do you know her??"[/i:4caf4e1654]
preparing himself for another negative answer, orion stood there, waiting for what the pale guy would say.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 9:00 pm Reply with quote
Rofellos turned to face where the malkavian had pointed. a smile spread across his face.

"yes...Could you excuse me please,?" he turned and began to walk towards bat girl.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 1:15 am Reply with quote
"Could you excuse me please... you excuse me please... excuse me please.. me please.. please.. please..."

Orion looked to the point where before he saw nothing, and in the shadows he could make out.. bareley, for a second, a wide, white grin in the shadows, which seemed to dissapear like a cheshire cat's...

It seemed another newcomer had come to Cascadia. Echoe decided he would follow him until he descern whether this person be friend... or foe.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 2:13 am Reply with quote
as he saw the guy turn his back and head to the girl, orion decided to follow. perhaps she was the prince?? shit, he hated to don't know everyone around... but if that was the cost for starting a new unlife, he guessed it was worth it. but as he was going to stark to walk towards the girl, he heard something... repeating the pale guy last sentence... like a whisper.
[i:b09e580676]"ok, i'm fucking tired of this. and when i get tired i tend to get pissed off!!"[/i:b09e580676]
the malkavian walked, but not towards the girl, he walked to the shadows where he thought he saw something weird... like a wide smile. his orange eyes looking everywhere, he straightned his damn bandana (that thing is always getting out of place!!) and looked around. a flashlight would be interesting, but as he lacked it in that particular moment, his idea was to punch the one who was doing that. he went there, and looking around, he sat on the ground, indian-style, and said in quite loud:
[i:b09e580676]"k, freaking cat from alice in wonderland, i'm waiting. now be a nice feline and get out wherever you are hiding. here, kitty, kitty..."[/i:b09e580676]
orion looked to the couple behind him. and then looked to the shadows again and waited.

Offline Profile ICQ