<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Drain's House guest.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 10:01 pm Reply with quote
(( AAAAHHH you slippery little minx.. I was having problems posting. I wrote 3 different ones befor you did and none of them made it or my coputer crashed befor i could post them..)) (( I hope this one makes it to the board ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 10:04 pm Reply with quote
( ok i need some help here. What does that disc doo?.. Can i see her in the dark? is she a true shadow? I do have guards down in the tunnells too so it is not that eazsy to leave.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 4:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((giggles... I'm a shadow, how do you see a shadow in the dark... hehehe... LA la la... dances and sings... 8P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 4:10 pm Reply with quote
The walls seemed to be closing in on her. The thoughts of Adrianna being kept in such a place made her want to vomit just by thinking of it.

"DAMN IT!" She yelled as she began pacing once again. Her mind was racing. It shouldn't be taking this long to get Adrianna. Her temper flarred as she dwelled on the entire situation. "FRANK!!!!" The name echoed throughout the haven. Heavy footsteps could be heard making their way up the stairs. "Frank, you contact your boss, whatever his name is."

"Are you speaking of Joe ma'am?" His dumb face honestly trying to stay with this conversation.

"Yeah, I guess that's his name. You know, the one that found Rambuel for me. I need him hear immediatly. I want no excuses, ok?"
Frank nodded as he headed back to the security room. The line lit up on her extension as Frank made his round of calls.

"I don't trust Drain or Valek when it comes to this situation. There is no reason for this run around." She mumbled a few more things under her breath as she reached for the bottle of whiskey. Kiya looked at the phone, the light had gone out and the heavy footsteps of Frank could be heard.

"M-m-m-ma'am?" Kiya chuckled slightly, his eyes reverting into that of a lost puppy dog.

"Yes Frank?" Her mouth curled into an amused smile.

"Joe said that he-he-he ... he can't come tonight. He's doing some sort of investigation for something else."

"WHAT?! For one, if he can't come and see me, I want a REAL excuse .. not 'He's doing some sor of investigation for something else', I want to know WHAT he's doing ok? For two, he will be here tonight. What's his phone number Frank?" The manly figure shook as he outstretched his hand. "Just hand it to me Frank!" He quickly placed the ppaper on the newly polished end table and took a few steps back.

"Am I done ma'am." His eyes traced the patterned carpet.

"Yes Frank, get out of my site." She unfolded the paper and listened to the rhythmic tones that escaped as she dialed.

"Hello?" The voice seemed extremely annoyed.

"Hello, may I speak with Joe ... " She looked down onto the paper "Joe Cadallero?"

"Speaking." She could hear the sound of a cigerette being inhaled and a small cough following.

"Yes, Mr. Cadallero, it's Kiya Nekham. I was hoping that you would be able to help me."

"Ms. Nekham, I just spoke with Frank, I absolutely cannot be there tonight. I do sincerely apologize for this, but priorities are priorities. If what you need can wait just one night, I'll be more then happy to help you out, with a significant discount."

"You know that it's not the money Joe, and you know that I can pay you better then anyone else in this city that would ask for your services."

"Kiya, I understand, but what I'm working on is personal. I wish that I could do two things at once, but obviously it's not possible. Just pray that what I need to get done happens tonight, otherwise, I may not ever be able to help you again." The line went dead ... Kiya looked at the phone, starring at it.

"Fuck, now what the hell do I do?" She looked around the room. "Fuck it ... I'll do it myself." She swung her feet to the floor and made her way down the stairs. She pushed the door open to the security room. "Frank ... Where's Billy and Bubba?" He pointed to the camera survalliance room behind him. She stepped over the endless wires and trash that consumed the room. Kiya stuck her head around the door. "You two come with me, I'll fill you in on the way there." They nodded as they stood and pulled on their coat.

As they made their way towards the city a cold chill worked the way to Kiya's bones. She walked faster trying to warm herself anyway that she could, but it didn't seem to work.

"I'm sure you both remember me speaking of the girl Adrianna before. Valek had originally put her in the sewers with Drain, she was supposed to come back to my haven tonight, but it's obviously not happening."
The men just nodded as if they were listening. "I want one of you to go into the tunnels and find Drain or Valek. The other will stay up here with me. I want to know what the hell is going on ... and please try to move this whole process along a little faster .. ok?" They nodded once again and stopped infront of the manhole. She pointed to Billy. "Get going." She looked around rubbing her arms, trying to get rid of the cold. She felt as though a million eyes were watching her. She ignored it and sat on the bench, looking around. Bubba paced the block ... mumbling a few things into the radio and placing it back into the holder.

"I hope you don't mind Ms. Nekham, but I just order some more protection. This doesn't seem right to me." Kiya nodded, looking into the endless sky.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 10:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
she wondered around in the dark for sometime not knowing which way to turn, looking for anything that might lead her out. And for a while she felt hopeful that she might find an exit.

She turned a corner and nearly ran into three of Drain's gaurds, but they were not as sensitive to her presence as their master would have been so she was able to alude them easly. unforntunatly she had to back track in to the labrinth of tunnels.

Franticly she ran twisting and turning throught the dark corridors beneath Cascadia. She was attacked by a ghoul rat around one corner and had to flee before it ripped her to peices.

She screamed, and heard her own voice echoe forever. She wanted out, but everytime she moved she seemed to be taking herself farther from the exit. until she came around one corner and realized that everything about her looked familar. She had been here just moments before.

She looked to the right and then the left. How many times had she passed this intersection she wondered. She slumped down next to the wall and hugged her knees. The tears began to steam down her cheeks and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't control it.

She was lost no question about it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 11:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 0Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:15 am
He went straight home as Lathirous instructed but he never said how long he had to stay there.Before he left again he threw a few things in a backpack.Nightvision goggles,2 glock 18s,a few clips,shotgun ammo,more net grenades,a few frag. grenades,a pair of black leather gloves,and 2 laser sights for the pistols.He put on his trench coat and underneath that he straped a shotgun,2 of his modified nightsticks, and 2 stakes.After that he straped some clips of ammo on his legs (like in Tomb Raider for those of you who saw it) and a knife. He slipped his cellphone in a pocket of the coat, then put on the backpack on and head it out again.

((I'll post more later but I want to check more of the forum first

[ This Message was edited by: Matt McAffrey NPC on 2001-12-30 17:45 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Matt McAffrey NPC on 2001-12-30 17:55 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 12:33 am Reply with quote
He looked up at the night sky wondering where he should enter the sewers again or even if he should.He walked into an alley near a manhole and starte to put some of the stuff on.He put on the nightvision goggles,a strap of shotgun ammo, he equiped the laser sights onto the glocks,and he clipped some of the grenades to his belt.He put the backpack back on and went down into the sewers again activating the nightvision goggles.
Once he was completly in the sewer and put the manhole cover he used his INVISIBILITY discipline.It felt a little wierd since he hadn't used in so long.After a few minutes it felt like always.Walking around the sewers he forgot where he started.OH SHIT I'm lost he thaught to himself.Oh well it happens he answered himself and continued to search the sewers for something that would give him somesort of answer to what was in the flower shop that night.Although subconsciencly he knew.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 4:07 am Reply with quote
Screams were heard echoing from the steaming tunnel. Billy came crawling out of the blackness ... blood dripping from head to toe.

"Fuck Bill ... what the hell did you find?" Bubba looked at him ... disgust in his eyes. Kiya watched, disappointed how quickly he failed.

"The damn ghoul rats, they're everywhere man! I couldn't help it!" He clutched at his shoulder, blood spurting from between his fingers.

"Bill, go to my shop. Isaac should be there to help you." He hunched his back and stumbled his way down the street, leaving a stream of blood. Kiya looked over to the remaining guard. "The guys you ordered aren't going to be enough. I'm going to need one thing from you, I can get the rest. I need a complete map of the sewer system here. Do whatever you need to do to get it." Kiya pulled out her cell phone, searching for any number of anyone that may be able to help her. She stopped, starring at the green screen. The phone beeped as she brought it up to her ear.

"Hello?" The female’s high-pitched voice rang through her ears like a knife cutting hot butter.

"I need Mr. Venton please." There was a brief silence.

"Mr. Venton here." A smile crossed Kiya's face.

"Hello Ken, it's me again."

"Aahhhh .. Kiya, once again you need a favor." He chuckled slightly. She knew that a grin was spreading slowly across his face.

"How did you guess?"

"Didn't you say the last time that we were going to have to meet for dinner or something?"

"Yeah, I did say that. I sincerely apologize to you. I still owe you for the last ten favors you did for me. One moment Ken." Kiya looked over to Bubba as he was beginning to dial the phone. "Bubba, no need, I can get this all done myself." She brought the phone back to her ear. "Sorry Ken, as I was saying, I still owe you for the last ten favors. I've been so busy here .. and .... "

"Kiya stop. I understand. You don't think that I keep my eye on your girlie? I won't let anything happen you, you know that. You're my favorite little leech, I mean snake, well ... you choose which one you want to be." He laughed hysterically at his joke.

"Very funny Ken ... ha ha ha ... I'm glad you're amused." She gave him time to calm down before she started again. "Ken, you how much do you know about Cascadia?"

"Kiya, I told you, I keep tabs on you. I know everything about everything around you."

"So you know who designed and built the sewers here?"

"Are you being serious Kiya? Why the hell would you need to know that?"

"Ok ... you should be use to this answer by now, but, I'll tell you when I have more time."

"Fine, give me a second, I'm sure that I have it somewhere here." The swift sound of clicking, typing and beeping could be heard. "Ok, you ready, I even have a number for ya."

"Oh stop the drama Ken, just give it to me." She laughed slightly, searching her purse for a pen. "Go on."

"Ok ... his name is Pitamy, Pitamy .... I can't find a last name. It looks as though he was once a highly regard man in the city." A few more clicks could be heard.

"Well, what clan is he of?"

"Nosferatu, that's going to be a problem isn't it Kiya?" Her hand immediately went up ... her fingers feeling the smooth skin under her head wrap. She smiled to herself.

"No, I don't believe that will be a problem sir. Not unless he still lives in Cascadia. Does he?"

"We're in luck, he lives about 100 miles north ... His number is (631) 555-1256." Kiya scribbled the number on her palm as he read off the numbers.

"Ken, do you have access to that private jet that I enjoy oh so much?" She chuckled once again.

"Oh my dear, anything for you. I will have it there in ... less then fifteen minutes. I hope that you won't be too upset if it's not the one that we had our rendezvous on."

"Of course not Ken. I'll give him a call now, hopefully he'll be compliant. Thank you so much Ken. I really appreciate everything that you've done for me babe. Take care of yourself please."

"Like I've said before, anything for you Kiya. You be careful. If anything happens to you, you know that there's going to be hell to pay. We are going to get together soon. You realize this don't you?"

"Of course babe. Thanks again. Take care."

"You too babe." Kiya clicked off her phone and looked up at Bubba. Another ten guards arrived and huddled around her like a team huddling around a quarterback for the next play. She pointed to one of the men. "You, go check on Billy. He's at my shop. Be sure that he's ok. I want both of you back her as soon as possible. Please you guys, give me some room." They all took a step back watching her every move carefully. Kiya looked down at her palm, dialing the number. The phone began to ring.

"Hello?" The voice was a bit shaky and deep.

"Hi, can I please speak with Mr. Pitamy?"

"Speaking."

"Hello sir. My name is Kiya Nekham. I know that you don't know me, but I'm in desperate need of your assistance." She waited a moment to see if he had a reaction to her name. She let out a sigh of relief when she received nothing. "I'm looking for the man who designed and built the sewers of Cascadia. I heard that this man is you. Am I correct when saying that?"

"Yes ma'am it is, but why the hell would you need me?"

"There are a couple people down there that I am trying to find. I'm afraid that the labyrinth you have built may be keeping them from resurfacing. If you help me in guiding my search team down there, I promise you there will be a BIG reward in it for you."

"Ma'am, I'm not going to go gallivanting off to help some women who seems not to really need my help. You'll find the blue prints in the city hall. Just get those and you'll be fine." Kiya thought fast. She knew that this would be an option, but not the one that she wanted.

"Sir, please, a girl may be down there and I have no idea what has become of her. Please, I can get you here within the hour. If you know this place as well as I would expect, a search that may take you half an hour could take us six. I don't have that kind of time sir. Please ... please help."
There was a long pause before the man spoke again. A plane could be heard overhead.

"Fine. You get me there, but let me warn you. I'll give you only four hours of my time. I have other business that I should be spending my time on other then something as frivolous as this. Don't you have any other person there that would be able to help you?"

"Sir, the only person that could help me, well .... I don't have the privilege in asking."

"Fine. I assume that you have everything set up for me."

"The plane that you just heard, that's for you."

"Very well. Where should I meet you at?"

"The corner outside the library. Do you know where I am speaking of?" She looked up at all the guards. Her face gleaming.

"Yes ma'am I do. I'll be there shortly." A low beep was heard that the connection was broken. She laughed at herself. "Alright guys, are you ready? I want you all to have flamethrowers, gas masks, and tear gas. I think that it's time to have a little extermination." They looked at each other bewildered.

"Uuhhhh ... no ma'am we don't."

"Fine follow me." She stood, walking briskly towards her shop. Isaac stood there just looking at her, still wrapping the wounds of Billy while the other guard stood by and watched. Kiya nodded slightly as she walked down the basement. An arsenal enough to arm a small army lined the walls. She quickly dispersed the weapons and masks and rushed them out.

"Now .... we'll go back to the corner and wait for our guest to arrive. None of you are to show any sort of force unless it's deemed necessary." She grabbed a coat and a few miscellaneous items off the shelf and followed the guys out of the shop.

---------------------------------------------
--------------- 30 mins later ---------------

The man emerged from the shadows. His head was bowed and his right leg dragged with every step. Kiya approached him extending her hand.

"Hello Mr. Pitamy. Thank you so much for taking the time to help us out." A hood was wrapped tightly around his head and face. A hump could be scene protruding from his back.

"The pleasure is mine ma'am. Now lets get to business and stop wasting time. Who are we looking for, and who is in charge of these tunnels?"

"I am looking for a girl named Adrianna. It is her well-being that is at stack her. I am also expecting that you may run across our Prince, Valek. This would be his city."
She avoided mentioning anything of Drain, in fear that she may result in more questioning. Kiya pulled down her head wrap once again. She had nothing to fear, that she knew of, but wasn't going to take any chances.

"Aye, now follow me, lets get moving." The man disappeared into the hole, Kiya followed closely behind. One by one the team entered.

The stood momentarily at the bottom of the entrance. "Can I just make one suggestion?" A rat scurried at the group, as eyes everywhere gleamed yellow in the lights of their flashlights. "Awe everything that we possibly can, and if that is deemed useless, just kill it."

"Ms. Nekham, I will not kill here. You do what you need to do, but I will not have a hand in that. Aweing something is the extent that I will go."

"I understand sir. Once again, thank you. I appreciate everything that you are doing for a stranger." They set forth, walking into the endless, unknown tunnels.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 4:19 am Reply with quote
((Nice post :smile: ))

Valek was talking to Drain waiting for his answer ... ((it was in the last sunrise thread but this thing takes place here now so ... lol im continuing here .. ))

-Valek-"So ... where is she? " Valek said as he looked at Drain ....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 4:29 am Reply with quote
((I have a post where I find Adrianna and Rof get us out of the sewer but I dont have time to post the whole thing so I'll post it tomorrow.Untill then...Later))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 4:54 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Rofellos had just had an enounter with a tremere bartender named ryan night. he seemed kind enough, but the elysium was empty and so rofellos moved on.

He traveled the steets for about an hour untill he saw an open manhole. never being in the sewer before his curiousity had claimed him. oh what strange creatures must roam down in the sewers. Rofellos climed down the ladder and removed a small latern he had in his small dufflebag. he lit it and began to walk down the dark murky sewer.

(ill post more later... ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 7:07 pm Reply with quote
The crew wandered through the tunnels, listening closely to every sound that radiated from within. Rats crawled out from every pore of the grimy walls. Sewage leaked from every crack that could be seen. Kiya cringed as she sat there looking at the beasts. The second the team would awe them ... another group would come. Kiya looked to Pitamy. "Can we exterminate a couple of these things?" He looked back at her ... a blank stare on his face.

"Do what you must." At that the teal pulled out the flame throwers ... circling the area for whatever came their way. Rats ran screaming down the tunnel, their bodies a glow with red, yellow, and orange. Charred body parts lined the walkway. The smell of burning hair and flesh reeked havoc on the senses. The nossie looked around ... shaking his head slightly and continued on. He worked his way farther into the center of the tunnels. No being would ever be able to find their way in and out of this without previous knowledge and ventures in this place.

Soft whimpers could be heard echoing down the corridors. Pitamy stood there for a moment, and picked up his pace. He zig zagged through the labyrinth. Kiya tried to keep pace but the smell and grime was just over whelming. She looked down at her shoes that were covered in nothing but brown. She stopped for a second, her insides trying to expel themselves through her mouth.

"You ok Ms. Nekham?" One of the guards took her arm, helping her to stand up right again.

"Yes ... thank you ... I'll be fine." She brushed her dress, as if that would help any.

"Here take this ma'am." The guard handed over his gas mask to her. He smiled cheekily as if he was gaining a noble peace prize.

Kiya chuckled at his gleaming face. "Why thank you very much kind sir. Now don't expect me to give this back if you need it." The tone in her voice was sarcastic and the guard laughed along with her. They looked up ahead as the group started to disappear around the corner. They both took off running in a full sprint just in time to make it there before they disappeared behind a large pile of crates.

The whimpering was getting louder with every step they took. Kiya could sense that she was close, but still felt helpless. She hated having to trust others, especially strangers. Pitamy seemed to be in his own little world. His eyes focused to the darkness as he lead the group deeper into the stench of the underground.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 8:07 pm Reply with quote
Matt was wondering the sewers helplessly lost.He turned a coner and the was a women crying.

MATT-"Are you all right Miss....?"

WOMAN-"NO....NO I'm actually not.I'm lost."

Then out of the shadows a dark man appeared.

MATT-"Hello."

MAN-"Hello my name is Robert."

WOMAN-"I'm Adr...My name is Anna.".

ROBERT-"I have found a way out."

Anna-"You have?"she said looking hopeful.Then she grabbed Matt's hand feeling his warmth.

Robert began to lead the way out of the sewers and Matt and Anna followed.Anna looked cold so Robert took of his coat and gave it to her.Then Matt put his arm around her trying to keep her warmer.

Robert-"So what brings you down to the sewers,Matt?"

Matt-"I...I was looking for something."

Anna-"Did you flush it?" she asked giggling.

Matt-"No.I didn't flush it, and I haven't found it either."

((gtg for now I'll post the rest latter.
((and for those who are confused Robert is Rof and Anna is Adrianna :P c-ya later

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 8:13 pm Reply with quote
(( has anyone talked to Adrianna to see if she even wanted to be found? LoL ... that's what I was waiting for ... *shrugs*

Nice posts guys ... :smile:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 8:29 pm Reply with quote
((nevermind ... my bad ... *calls off the troops*

(( Drain .. I think that you might want to hurry and post. Everyone is reeking havoc in your sewers!! lol

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_kiya_setite_clan_page/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Kiya on 2001-12-31 15:14 ]