<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Entrance!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 10:20 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:30 pm
Dingy blue smoke hung in the air of the unvented helicopter. The man stood, looking out the window, pulling hevilly on a freshly rolled, wine dipped cigar as he waited. He set the cigar down on the corner of the overfull ashtray and picked up his drink. He pressed the tall glass to his lips and poured a mouthfull of the very forein liquor into his mouth. He swished it around slightly and then swallowed. The pilot of the helicopter smoke into his microphone, "We will be arriving at the Tower Hotel in 2 minutes, sir." Nodding to himself the man finished off his drink and walked a few steps to the other side of the helicopter. He picked what looked like 2 metalic suitcases, and set them by the door. The helicopter then jerked slightly as it began its drop to the top of the building. The man slid open the door and picked up his cigar. Taking one last drag on it, he flicked it out the door just as it landed. "Thank you Anthony." he said to the pilot as he jumped out carrying the 2 cases. Watching the helicopter take off, the mans black leather trenchcoat flailed in the wind, the mans long spiked white hair seemed to glow slightly, his black lensed, black metal rimmed sunglasses reflected everything in front of him, his long and slightly curved ninja swords sat pressed against his thighs, and his bizzarely long pistols rested in their holdsters on his shins. A medium sized silver cross hung around his neck by a thin chain made of the same silver. The man lifted up his sunglasses and an erie blue light radaited from his eyes. He quickly dropped the sunglasses back down and began to walk towards the door on the other side of the roof. A small black cat circled around him as he walked. Upon approaching the doorway, he slided a key card that he fetched from inside his coat, and stepped into the elevator. He looked at the security camera and smiled widely, then walked out into the penthouse hallway. Having already casted a powerfull Majesty, he walked right past the guards and opened the door to the library. The man of the house was sitting in an armchair reading a book about Shakespere when the dark figure walked in, "Who are you and how in Gods name did you get in here!?" he yelled at the stranger.
The man in black chuckled, "Good evening Mr. O'Brien. I beleive you know the recent position acqisition of the one called Mephisto."
The man in the chair nodded.
"Good," the man then dropped the cases and bowed deeply, and said, "I am called Morpheus. Morpheus of Clan Ventrue. And I am here to help you. To help you and the Ventrue here in Cascadia." He then walked over to him and held out his hand.

[ This Message was edited by: Morpheus (NPC) on 2001-12-17 16:23 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 3:23 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((good stuff, who are you?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 11:06 pm Reply with quote
((hehehehe...I'll let you all know later. And the forum moderators: dont tell anyone!

To be fated to telling only lies.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 9:12 pm Reply with quote
(( :yells like the guy from the Ricola comercial: Gaaaaabe-ola!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 10:24 pm Reply with quote
((oh dude my bad. i'll post in a little bit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 11:14 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel looked the man over and then behind him to the open doors of his study. His guards stood shaking their heads clear of his manipulation. They looked up at Gabriel with looks of confusion and shock.
He motioned for them to close the doors, grimacing as they complied. Turning his attention back to the stranger he set his book down and leaned back in his leather chair.
"Well," Gabriel began, "I'm not sure how you expect to be of assistance, but if breaking into my establishment and presenting yourself unannounced is your idea of help I assure you we won't be needing it."
The Ventrue smiled slightly removing his sunglasses. The fire that crackled behind Gabriel reflected with intensity in the strangers eyes.
"And I assure YOU Mr. O'Brien, my services will be of great help to you..." Morpheus said, a hint of an accent hung in his voice, Gabriel could not quite place it.
He looked over the man once more, taking in his weapons and clothing. The cross caught Gabriel's eye, and he almost instincively reached up and touched his own crucifix. Christianity or it's claim, was no proof of good intentions however.
But from the smell of the visitor he was obviously Ventrue. Gabriel could smell his blood from where he sat. He nodded slightly and produced two Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfection No. 4 cigars.
"Care for one?" he asked, holding it forward. The visitor smiled slightly and took the cigar.
After the cigars were cut and lit the two Ventrue sat across from each other, shooting plumes of smoke into the air.
"Now Mr. Morpheus, lets be frank. How can you help me?" Gabriel asked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:42 am Reply with quote
Morpheus produced a lighter from inside his coat, and proceeded to light Gabriel's cigar, and then his own. He dragged on the smoke slightly, nodding to himself with approval, then looked to Gabriel, "Mephisto said that since the death of Miss Montague, and the untimels absenses of Mr. Sorenti and himself, that the Ventrue here have been a bit shorthanded. Mephisto sent me here to...[i:43004de9fa]aid[/i:43004de9fa]...the Ventrue, and make sure that they are always on [i:43004de9fa]the winning side of the coin[/i:43004de9fa] if you catch my drift. But for franknes' (is that a word? lol) sake, he has sent me here to help you, being the Primogen, to help the Ventrue in whatever way needed. Moreover, I am a handyman for Cainites. And about the entrance, Mr. Mephisto insisted on a small surprise. Oh, and he asked me to tell you that he will be in town on the 21st."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:57 am Reply with quote
((heheh good stuff :smile:

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 6:45 am Reply with quote
((Yep good stuff indeed :smile: ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 10:34 pm Reply with quote
(( :bows: why ty :smile:

Offline Profile