<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Grand Opening. Welcome to the World of Corruption

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 7:16 am Reply with quote
Isis runs around to try to make sure all of the last minute touches. She makes sure that her bar is fully stocked.
Check.
She looks to see if the lights have been checked.
Check.
She listens as the DJ does a sound check, playing "The Hidden Cage" by Die Form.
Check.
She looks at the doorman who's ready to open the doors to the crowds of music starved people. Not once have they seen a club of this caliber.
Check.
She nods and the doorman furls open the doors. A tsunami of children in black flow into the room like a swirling mass in a lake. They look at the decor wide eyed. Never has there been a club so laviciously decorated. Isis wraps her arm around one of the Egyptian columns. She smiles as she sees them take in all of this beauty. She looks very much like the preistess of Set. Her hair plaited with strands of silver and gold.
She laughs as they start to revel.
She looks around. Waiting for the Cainite denziens of Cascadia that she had invited. She said, "The Eye of Ra is a spectacle to behold. Please join me on the grand opening." followed by the directions and address. It was all printed on a sheet of papyrus paper and hand decorated by Isis herself.
The dancefloor quickly became a mass of swirling black. All moving in time with :wumpscut:'s "Sag Mir Jetzt" that fades into Das Ich's "Destilat".
She walks over to the staircase that leads up to the strip club upstairs. She hears a faint hint of "Me and Mr. Jones" by Lords of Acid. She notices some people starting to head up the stairs. She nods in approval.
"This all that I imagined and then some.", she thinks to herself as she starts to walk over to the bar.
She goes over and steps behind the bar. The bartenders are all dressed as the royalty of ancient Egypt. She takes an order for Cranberry and Vodka. She turns her back to the crowd of hundreds and makes the drink. She takes a reptilian claw and cuts her wrist and lets a little blood drip into the drink.
She hands it to the unsuspecting customer.
"Now remember to come back here again.", she says just loud enough for him to hera it over the music. He's a handsome goth boi dressed in a frock coat and a pair of royal purple breeches.
She smiles at him as he nods and walks back into the crowd. She keeps an eye on the door waiting for any of the Cainites to enter through that door.

((ok, now is the time for ANYONE to post. just state that you are in the eye of ra. and this is also the cue for the end on teh help wanted in the cascadian times... now i would like for it to be an ad for the eye of ra. please use an egyptian background, or something gothic... thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 8:14 am Reply with quote
((Very cool post :smile: ))

Valek received the invitation and went to the "Eye Of Ra" ....

Once arrived there ..... Valek entered and looked around .... a huge place it was .... Valek never saw such a big club for a long time .... Valek went walking inside through the ppl's that were already there .... Valek went and sat at the bar ....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 8:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 44Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:03 am
Ash is there...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 8:21 am Reply with quote
Isis smiles and says, "Well, hello my liege..."
He looks at her and says, "This is a large place."
"I know, but I wouldn't have it any other way.", she says smiling and hands him a Labatt's Blue.
"Enjoy.", she says, "Oh, and it's on the house."
She turns back to the bar and then walks out from behind it.
She enters the crowd and writhes along to "Lysergia" by Velvet Acid Christ.
She looks around to see any other cainites.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 8:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 44Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:03 am
Ash comes down the stairs after finishing the stripper prep ::looks around spotting valek and isis:: procedes to mosh through the dance floor, and struts over to the bar twirling his cane "hello my friends what an enegetic evening wouldnt you say,hmmm?"comments from the peanut gallery "yes yes,hmmmmm :smiles and bows: I must be off I'm a bit peckish..:spins and walks off into the throng of club goers.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 8:47 am Reply with quote
Isis just shakes her head as ash diappears.
She continues writhing in time to VAC.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 10:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
::Ryan walks in looking around at the columns and the size of the room.He makes his way to the bar::
"Bartender!? Ya know how ta make a 'redeye'?"((a redeye is an acoholic beverage for those of you who didn't know))

((gtg for now I'll post some more when I get home. Oh! and Isis does your bartenders know how to make a redeye?Last time I checked I was the only one in Cascadia that know what a redeye is.Just curious thats all.))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 10:41 pm Reply with quote
VisitorPosts: 8Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:18 pm
Seeing a crowd gather at the front of a stylishly decorated club, Max decided to see what all the commotion was about. "Hey trooper, whats goin on here" he said to an extremely large individual, which he thought must be one of those damned leathernecks that always seemed to cause trouble."It's the grand opening man but you cant come in here looking like that". Max looked down at his worn out fatigues and jungle boots and said" What exactly is wrong with my uniform ya friggin Jar Head!!". "Hey man all I'm sayin is that there is a dress code to get in" the guy replied looking kind of nervous. Max took a step back and measured the doorman up "you look about the same size as me, what size shoe do you wear?" Stunned the man said "13 and a half why??" With a Maniacal Grin Max said" I'm gonna show ya how to blend in with the natives trooper" and with that he punched the man in the temple and caught his body before he hit the ground. People looked in shock as Max carried the unconscious body into the shadows of a near by alleyway. When Max emerged from the alley, he was dressed in the doormans clothes. Looking around to make sure nobody was looking in his direction, he cloaked himself darkness and walked into the club. Pausing only to listen to a few conversations he headed for the latrine and found an empty stall and rematerialized. Max headed out of the latrine looking for any familiar faces in the crowd....

((sorry bout the doorman but i aint got no money seeing how i aint gotten paid for a couple of months hint hint lol)) :grin:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 11:01 pm Reply with quote
She decides not to fight the crowd, and goes around back to where the employee door is. A girl dressed in Egyptian attire stood against the wall smoking a cigeratte. She propped the door open with her foot and clutched her head piece in her other hand. Kiya walks past the girl, nodding to her slightly and walks through the door. Kiya stopped, checking that everything was still in place. She wore a headpiece that wrapped around her forehead, silver and gold shimmered as the lights reflected off of it. She adjusted the shoulder strap of her dress, lifting it slightlty to enhance her cleveage. Kiya finished viewing herself inch by inch. Her belly ring glowed a baby blue. She smiled to herself as she made her way out into the crowd.

She stood back, observing the masses. She smiled to herself, leaning against the wall and crossing her arms. She scanned the place, hoping to find Isis. She chuckled to herself, finding her looking as frivilous as the rest. "She's such a good kid." She continued chuckling as she made her way to her. She charged her way through the crowd, pushing people to the side, and shoving a few others.

Kiya stood behind her a moment, still chuckling to herself. "Isis." She took her shoulder and twirled her around. "You did an awesome job with this place. You should be really proud of yourself." Kiya smiled widely. She didn't give Isis a chance to respond before deciding to make her way back through the sea of people.

She climb the stairs, watching Valek as he looked over all the people. She could sense his uneasiness before she even approached him. She walked up behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "You're right where you said you were going to be. Aren't you such a good boy." Kiya laughed at herself. The mood of the room making it's way through her. She hadn't felt that good in years.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 2:36 am Reply with quote
(( EEk I hate crowds... ))

Echoe made his way into the crowded nightclub, slipping around the crowd through the shadows, trying to pick out an isolated spot. He had come here at the request of Isis, but had little desire to 'meet new people'. He shivered at the thought.

He spotted a nice dark table. This would be suitable, except for one slight problem. It was occupied by a pair of 'Goth Kids' who were busy exchanging saliva. Echoe Knocked on the table top...

The couple broke their kiss. The kid who looked up at him could not possibly have been more than 19. "What do you want?"

"My table.. My table.."

"Yeah.. well we've been in here since the place opened.. looks like you better find a new table"

"Looks like you better find a new table"

"What are you, mocking me, asshole? Get lost."

The girl looked over at her boyfriend, trying to calm him down. "Look, Gary.. lets just move.. we dont want to start any trouble. Let the Freak have the table." She started to put on her coat and rise, but 'Gary' stopped her from doing so.

"Let the Freak have the table..."

"Look fucker.. I dont know who you think you are.. but we're staying right here."

Echoe put both of his hands down on the tabletop and looked Gary dead in the eye. "My table.. My table.."

Whatever it was the kid saw in Echoe's eyes, he turned ghost white and nearly peed his pants. "Yeah man.. whatever.. your table."

The kids got up and moved to the other end of the club, leaving a nearly full pitcher of beer. Echoe grinned as he sat down in his dark corner, watching them go.

"MY table... table... table...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 4:59 am Reply with quote
((okie i'll post soemthing tomorrow 'cause i'm going to dance like isis... so 'til then. and the invite went out to everyone. so everyone should be there. :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 6:38 am Reply with quote
There was the sound of scuffling near the door briefly. A few obscenities were yelled and then the music began to thump loudly once more, driving the hopeless Kine into frenzies. The large bodyguards shoved through the crowd, creating a virtual circle of safety around the guest.
Gabriel sighed slightly as he glanced around at the decorations. Lavish yes, but in obviously poor taste (sorry, Gabe doesn't like Setites). He made his way to the bar and order a Jack and Coke. The bartender, a thick man of obvious Egyptian descent, complied, sliding the drink down the bar to him. Gabriel snapped his fingers and a bodyguard produced a five dollar bill.
Sipping the drink, Gabriel took a moment to look for familiar faces. Some very notable Kine were here...some old business aquantences, but where were his Kindred allies?

((okay i'm here! :smile:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 11:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy stood and gave herself a final check over in the full length mirror in the washroom, her hands smoothing down the long ankle length sheath dress, the low cut front revealing her cleavage,she smiled to herself and stepped out onto the dance floor and headed for the stairs to the balcony.
As she stood looking down on the writhing masses of kine dancing, she was reminded of her sires club back in paris,and wondered if Isis had ulterior motives for opening the club.
"well hello there"
Kathy turned to look at where the voice had come from, as she did she felt a hand touching her back and her eyes flashed.
kathy looked the kine up and down and smirked,at him.
"dont touch what you cant afford" she said and turned back to look down at the dance floor.
"oh now dont be touchy, you a hooker then?" he said cockily.." you shouldnt wear clothes like that if you dont want to be noticed"

Kathy turned back to him and grabbed his wrist, squeezing it tightly in her small hand.
"Im no hooker and you had better watch your mouth, you have no idea at all..." kathy whispered into his ear smiling falsely all the time, so as not to attract attention.
He winced as she tightened her grip on him.
"look I'm....sorry.."
"are you going to leave me alone now or shall I squeeze a little harder?" kathy asked maintaining her false smile.
"I'm ...going..." he looked at her face closely, there was something strange, yes it was her eyes, they seemed to go on forever.
Kathy let go off his wrist and he skulked away, looking over his shoulder back at her as he rubbed his wrist.
Kathy frowned as she felt his eyes on her back and turned around to face him and watched as he nearly stumbled over a stool in his haste to move away from her.

((kaths here:):)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel saw the slim figure one the stairwell grab the man's wrist and whisper something into his ear. The club goer frowned slightly and began walking away, a look of defeat on his face.
Gabriel smiled slightly and snapped, his bodyguards instantly trailing him. Gabriel began to walk through the crowded dancefloor, the whole time keeping his gaze on the beautiful Toreador.
A young man with pink hair shaped into long liberty spikes threw his body forward into Gabriel's arm. The mixed drink in Gabriel's hand, shloshed violently and spilled down the front of the boys shirt.
"F*ck dude! This is a new shirt!" the dancer exclaimed, clenching his fists and producing a small blade from underneath his shirt. Gabriel snapped his finger and a bodyguard grabbed the boy and began hauling him towards the door.
Another snap and another pair of hands took the empty glass from his hand and carried it to the bar. Still walking towards the elegant Kathy, Gabriel took out a hankerchief and began wiping his hands off.
The businessman was dressed casually tonight, leaving his expensive Italian sewn suits in the closets at home. He wore a tan linen-blend sports jacket over a heavy white wool sweater. He wore a pair of slacks, perfectly fitted of course, and black shiny shoes by Donald J Pliner. His hair had been clipped from it's normal length, his thin blonde hair hanging just below his jawline.
He emerged from the dancing throng of Kine and motioned for his bodyguards to hang back. The Toreador was heading up the stairs, her buttocks alternating between flexed and pumped. The smooth lines of her body called to his more animal instincts.
Gabriel smiled and regained mental composure. He stepped up on the first step of the spiral staircase.
"Kathy," he called over the heavy thumping music. "Kathy my dear. Surely you're not going to leave me to dance alone?"

((hiya Kath! :smile:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 11:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy stopped as she was walking up the stairs, sure she just heard her name been called. As she turned around to look down to the dance floor she smiled.
"Gabriel, I didn't know you were coming to Isis's club, we could have come together"
Kathy walked down the stairs to him, smiling as she looked him up and down and noticed his change of dress.
Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him, her tongue licking his top lip as she pulled away.
"It suits you" she whispered in his ear.
Gabriel held her in his arms .." what does?" he asked looking slighty confused.
" the new look, the clothes" she replied running her hand over his chest, the soft sweater beneath her fingers.
Kathy looked over Gabriels shoulder at the men hovering just behind him, the smart suits a total giveaway.
"I see youve brought company with you tonight, I do hope we can lose them later" kathy grinned at gabriel.
He smiled back at her his hand cupping her face.
The music reverberating around the club.
Kathy closed her yes as she felt his hand on her face.
"shall we dance Gabriel?" she asked as she took his hand and led him onto the packed dance floor.

Offline Profile