<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Grand Opening. Welcome to the World of Corruption

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 1Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:14 am
[i:b8e8f63f6b]"johnny walker... keep walking."[/i:b8e8f63f6b]
orion was swinging his drink and looking around. no place to sit, and the people on the dark table didn't seem like they were willing to leave so soon. oh well... he looked around... a weird guy was sitting nearby. he looked more feral than sombrio, the gangrel that got killed when he tried to intimidate a werewolf... oh my...
the malkavian started to laugh, remembering the story... it wasn't supposed to be funny, but somehow it was... he remembered the words:
[i:b8e8f63f6b]"get out of my front, you... hairy... dog"[/i:b8e8f63f6b]
the last word was almost impossible to be finished. the werewolf's claws cut his head off right after the end of the sentence.
hum... the guy moved from there. he was walking towards a girl in weird clothes... ah... the pale girl that talked with the pale guy...
[i:b8e8f63f6b]"let's chat a little..."[/i:b8e8f63f6b]
the malkavian moved to close to them with the glass on his hand. approaching, he sat on the left of the guy that was on the left of the pale girl. he could hear the conversation, and noticing the comotion of the bartenders, he looked and found the guy with the broken skull...
[i:b8e8f63f6b]"slippery floor... this things can happen..."[/i:b8e8f63f6b]
he said that out loud to one of the bartenders, his orange eyes in what could be called a sad look at the body. as the bartender looked at the body, orion turned to the weird guy and smiled.

http://www.geocities.com/laura_de_lhiver/index3.html
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 9:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
((sry I haven't been posting alot on this...I mean to but I cant thats to a certian Nossie that has trapped a friend of mine(Matt) I cant because I'm trying to figure out a way to get him out and in one peice.

((Yes thats you Drain......oh and btw...anyone have any suggestions on how I can do that with out killing any of Drains ghouls/rats????

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 11:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
(( Whoops, soz Ryan, did'nt see your post until now :cry: ))

Marcus took a long sip of his drink, then replied, "Indeed I am." He then leaned foreward and held out his hand.

The man took it and shook it firmly, "I am Ryan Night, pleased to make your acquaitance."

Marcus grinned slightly, "I am Marcus Fidelitus, and the pleasure is all mine I'm sure." He then took another sip of his drink and watched the Seneschal head downstairs. "I've only been in Cascadia about 2 weeks...trying to seek out other members of my Clan."

"And what Clan is that? If you don't mind me asking, that is." Ryan replied.

Thinking that it couldent hurt to let a fellow Kindred know of his blood, Marcus answered with, "I am one of the un-Clanned as they are sometimes called. I am a Caitiff."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy turned around and smiled at echoe, he looked around nervously.
Kathy touched his arm gently and he jumped slightly.
"come on echoe lets find you a dark corner to sit in"
echoe smiled at her as she took his hand and led him over to chair.Kathy frowned at the lighting on the walls.Pulling a table over she took her heels off and stood on it, lifting her dress up so she wouldnt step on it,reaching up to the light she flicked the switch off and got back down again.
Echoe sat down as kathy ordered him some tea.
"there you are echoe is that better for you ?" she asked ,glancing across at Gabriel,who was busy looking around the room.
"for you....for you..."echoe replied as he waited for his tea.
Kathy walked over to Gabriel and wrapped her arms around him as he stood looking down at the dance floor through the large window.
"so what do you think of the place? " she whispered against his neck.
Gabriel frowned slightly "its fine I suppose, not really my scene though" kathy smiled and kissed his cheek.
Kathy felt her mobile vibrating and reached into her bag.
she looked at the callers name and smiled widely.
"its mark " she said to gabriel, " please excuse me a minute "
Gabriel nodded and watched her as she talked into the phone, her face animated as she chatted to mark.
kathy put the phone back in her bag.
"hes coming to the club but we have to watch for him" kathy told Gabriel.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 1:09 am Reply with quote
Batgirl nodded as Thorp ran off the names of kindred he had already seen in the club.

"That explains why the Elysium was deserted tonight"

"Well I've just about had enough of this place... the beer is shit and the place is crawling with fuckin' weirdos!" Thorp glanced at the people on the dance floor. Another club patron approached the bar, taking the empty seat next to Thorp.

"Slippery floor... these things can happen..." he smiled to Thorp.

Thorp and Batty turned to face him. It was the Malkavian Rofellos met in the street! She couldn't help noticing his bright orange eyes. Thorp was right... the club was full of weirdos.

"Yeah well he shoulda been more careful" replied Thorp, showing the compassion of a brick.

Batgirl smirked. This was just the sort of response she expected from the City Gangrel.

Batgirl leaned across to Thorp. "If the barman is dead we should make ourselves scarce, don't you think? It will only be a matter of time before someone alerts the authorities."

Thorp nodded in agreement.

"Where shall we go?" The Malkavian grinned at her.

~batty~

((sorry for the mediocre post ::has been out all night:: I needed to write something to keep things moving lol

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 1Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:14 am
orion made his question looking around. but after a moment of thinking, he spoke again:
[i:9fc273da0d]"but you should remember that usually only the criminal leaves the crime scene. the rest of the people get curious about it."[/i:9fc273da0d]
he watched them in silence for a couple of seconds. looking to the front door, he turned and asked again.
[i:9fc273da0d]"so, we go or we don't go?? for me it's up to you, it's not like i have anything better to do right now"[/i:9fc273da0d]
the malkavian looked at the body. it was really atracting lots of attention. he finished his drink and kept holding the empty glass waiting for an answer.

http://www.geocities.com/laura_de_lhiver/index3.html
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 6:35 am Reply with quote
Drain left the restroom and attempted to find the senchel. He was no where to be seen. Which ment that he had left the throng of people for a quiter place.

The nosferatu also looked for the lady reporter. She was making her way down the hall that the others were heading off to befor Drain got destracted. She would be good Prey....
------------------------

Emma (a reporter for the small newspaper " nite life") was trying to find the well dressed gentalmen that commanded so much power. He and his whole little onterage headed down this hall and most likely to a private room. Emma noticed (does isis have a fake name that she uses in public?) with the party. She was showing off her place along with Kathy.

The reporter saw a man sitting outside of a well made golden door. from the way the man was sitting his gun was showing out from under his expensive suit. She walked up to him and introduced her self and asked if he needed a drink.
"Its a shame that you have to sit out here and just wait while everyone else is having a good time"

-------------------
Drain stood back and watched the whole thing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 10:11 am Reply with quote
Misty stood at the door way listening to everything. She smiled at gabes reply" I suppose" to Kathys remark.

Her ears perked up when she heard a woman outside of the door asking questions and talking to gabriels guard. Misty used her hightened sences to pick up the whole conversation.. IT appears the woman wanted to know who Gabe was and why he needed so many men around him to protect him.

When Kathy was on the phone Misty walked up to Gabe with a look of concern and said.
"There is a woman out side of the door asking questions about you?......"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 11:10 am Reply with quote

((ive been trying to post this for ages but the damn MB , noi offense :P, has been messing aroind with me ))
Mark pressed the red button on his phone then put it on the bed side table of his haven. He then moved over to the wardrobe and opened it up. He scanned over his clothes and decided maybe tonight he should wear something a little more special. He ran his hands along the full rack of the hanging clothes until he settled on a shirt.

Mark pulled out the sea blue shirt that was decorated in vibrant Hawaiian patterns. It had been a long time since he had been out to a night club. But this shirt would make him blend in. The next step was some trousers. He chose the bright red jogging trousers and placed them on his bed along with the shirt. Mark looked through all his draws but failed to find his old shoes.

Unsure of what to do he pulled out his phone and remembered how he had been taught to dial up Kathys number

Mark spoke down the phone, his voice sounding upset and frustrated after being greeted by a "Hey Mark"

"I can’t find my old Rosy and Jim’s!"
"Why are you looking for them sweetie?"
"They will look nice with my clothes."
"Oh, what clothes?"

Mark explained to her with great pride the costume he had chosen. Kathys shocked voice spoke down the phone with a simple.

"oh"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 4:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy grimaced as mark told her what he had got out to wear.
"markie...tel you what , you cant wear those without your old rosie and jims, so how about your nice black trousers and that black silk shirt you have,they will look just fine"
Kathy waited for markie to answer her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 4:40 pm Reply with quote

Mark’s eyes drifted to his selected pile of clothes and a disappointed look shot across his face that was matched by the tone of his voice when Kathy told him that he would be unable to wear his selected attire.

This was quickly replaced by another look of excitement from the fashion advice he had just received. He immediately turned his attention back to the wardrobe as he finished his conversation with Kathy. Reaching into the depths of his closet he retrieved a golden wrapped package. Sitting on his bed he opened up the box.

Inside was the neatly pressed and folded Silk shirt that had been given to him as a gift. The expensive shirt was pure black. The collar was of the Granddad type. The black buttons ran down the front of the shirt. White letters were on the buttons forming a word that read downwards. The buttons were covered up by a bit of overlapping silk material. On the back of the shirt was a white outline creating the shape of a Chinese dragon.

Mark dressed in his shirt along with a pair of black trousers and his new leather slip on Rosie and Jim’s. He styled his hair with some gel creating a spiky effect before examining himself in the full length body mirror. One thing was missing.

He retrieved a spray can and began to spray his hair purple.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Kathy ran her nails lightly down Gabriel's back,smiling as she talked to mark as he tried to decide what to wear.
"I'll watch for you mark ok..you know where to come dont you ..yes thats right, we will be upstairs, just ask for the VIP lounge".

"hes on his way , finally " kathy said to gabriel as she put her phone back in her bag.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 4:52 pm Reply with quote
Kathy cupped her hand over the cell phone and looked at Gabriel.
"A Hawaiin Shirt and red joggers." she mouthed. Gabriel grimaced conjuring up a ridiculous image of the Malkavian in the said apparel. From behind him, Misty called out.
"There's a woman out here asking questions about you." she said from across the room. Gabriel sighed and took one final look at the dance floor before heading over towards the door.
Gabriel shook his head slightly and furrowed his brow, his face drawn into a slightly demonic frown. He threw the door open and stood silently.
He stared past the woman, barely acknowledging her existance.
"Can I help you..?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:12 pm Reply with quote

After a while, quite a long while, Mark had made his way to the club. The wait to get inside was a little tedious but he was soon standing inside the newly built club. The music was beating loud and Mark could feel it flowing through his body. He smiled wildly as he scanned the crowd for anyone he knew. He walked across the floor trying to work his way through the madness. Moving through the crowd was slow but easy. Most people moving or standing aside with a gentle nudge or prod. He kept walking until a women stood before him. Apparently unwilling to move.

The lady who was in her mid twenties looked mark up and down before looking him in the eyes. Her long dark silky hair flowed down her shoulders and back. Her dress elegant but casual. In her hand she held a bottle of reef (( if you guys get that stuff in yankie land :P )).

"Hey honey" the women smiled slightly as she cocked her head to the side and examined Marks shirt. "Nice shirt."
Mark smiled proudly at her then moved closer towards her. "Can I get past?"

She moved to the side slightly to let him through. As Mark took a few steps forward she bumped into him on purpose spilling her drink down the front of his brand new silk shirt. Mark began to rub the back of his neck as he looked down at his now wet shirt that was clinging to his skin. Mark pouted at the state of his clothes.

"Oh im sorry…" She smiled coyly at Mark before moving her hand up to the top front of his shirt.
"Let me help you out of your wet clothes."

Before mark could reply she slid her fingers down the front of his shirt slowly exposing the buttons one by one revealing the letters that formed the word.

‘TEASE ME’

A sly look shot over her as she began to unbutton the top few buttons of his shirt. She was about to speak again but Mark interrupted her. Taking her wrist in his hand he gently pulled her hands away from his shirt and leaned into whisper something into her ear.

Mark moved back smiling at her.
She shrugged "what a waste of a drink huh?" She giggled softly then kissed him on the cheek before disappearing into the crowd.

Mark stood confused and lost In the middle of the dance floor. He remember Kathy telling him to meet her in the VIP room. He turned on the spot trying to see the VIP room. Maybe this would be harder than he thought.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 6:46 pm Reply with quote
(( there are a couple of opotions here.
1.) you could make a new friend
2.) you could kill some of the rats and run for your life
3.) you could kill some of the rats and then make a new friend
4.) and this way you will learn that you should knock befor you comeinto my lair LOL.
--------------
Good luck Ryan