<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Grand Opening. Welcome to the World of Corruption

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 6:57 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((ok, lets say people WERE watching...they saw the dirty guy, Thorp, whispering into the bartender's ear...and then the bartender falling out of view, probably to get something from under the bar...what's suspicious there, Thorp even turned around and took a chug of the spit-contaminated beer..The killing blow was too fast and smooth to be really noticed))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 8:11 pm Reply with quote
Valek waited in the employee's room ... standing still arms crossed ... not moving ...

-Few minutes later-

Isis brought Betrayer to Valek ... As Betrayer entered the room .. he noded to Valek .... Valek noded back ...

-Isis- "here he his ... Prince .... "

-Valek- "Thank you ... oh and by the way ... bring the humans that saw the incident to me .... "

-Isis- " And why that .... "

-Valek- " Just bring them here ... i wont kill them ... not that i dont want to ... but i wont ... just bring them ... "

Isis noded slowly as she got back to the security room looking at the tapes to see which mortal saw what .... she then went down to the club getting them ....

Meanwhile Valek talked to Betrayer ....

-Valek- " You know that what you did must not happen around here ... escpecially when theres mortal's around ... "

Betrayer noded slowly ....

-Valek- " It must NOT happen again ... im warning you now ... this is the first warning ... and the last one ... as for the problems it could have caused ... you must pay an ammount of 300$ to Isis ... so she can replace what as been broken and if there was something else ... "

-Betrayer-" Bah ... mortals deserve to die Valek ... "

-Valek-"I know this more then anyone else friend .... "

Betrayer wasnt all that happy of the ammount of cash he had to give Isis ... Betrayer then placed the money on the table ...

-Valek- " Wait here before going ... "

Betrayer noded ....

Isis then came back with the mortals who saw the incident ... She made them enter the room ... all of them looked worried ... just like if they would get fired or something ...

-Valek- " Take a seat friends ... its the new year after all " ... Valek was doing his best to sound "human" ... He hated that but he had no choice ....

-Employee- "why are we here anyway?"

-Valek- " You'll see ... now listen ... "

Valek looked at Isis as if to say bring Thorp as well .... She noded and got down the club again ... searching for him ... after some time she found him .... dancing with Batgirl ... Isis cleared her throat ...

-Thorp-" What? you want to dance with the great one to huh? Well fuck it im busy now ... "

-Isis- " Your precense is required by the Prince ... "

-Thorp- " Umm ... shit ok ... im coming ... "

Batgirl felt worried for a second ... obviously knowing why Valek wanted to see Thorp ....

Isis then brought Thorp upstairs ...

As Isis arrived upstairs in the employees room with Thorp ...

All the employees were laughing and yelled "HAPPY NEW YEAR"

Valek had erased their mind of the event so it was like if nothing happened ... Thorp could smell that there was human's in the room so he played along the game ... as he said

"Oh yeah happy new year!"

All of the employees then went down to work again ...

When the employees were all gone only Isis Valek and Betrayer were standing in the room ....

Isis asked what the fuck the sudden mood of the employees were all about ?

Valek simply said " They saw nothing ... and remember nothing of the incident ... i took care of it ... now Thorp ... Like Betrayer here just did ... you will have to pay 300$ for the problems and damage caused ... "

-Thorp- " What the fuck!? Shit i wont be able to drink beer tonight damnit!"

"You should have think about your actions before performing them ... " Valek spat

-Thorp- " Yeah well ... you enjoy the killing anyway ... dont say you didnt liked it ... "

-Valek- " True ... i did like to see you beat the hell out of this bartender ... but it must not happen again ... not while theres other humans around ... now it aint a problem anymore because i did erased their minds of that event ... and they will NEVER remember a thing ... But now i warn you now ... like i said to Betrayer it is my first and only warning ... dont do that again in precense of Humans ... "

-Thorp- "Yeah .. yeah ... "

Thorp then put the money on the table ... as he turned back he said to Isis "Yer happy now babe? Now how about a dance .. " Thorp said around angrily ...

Valek told Betrayer he was free to go and same was for Thorp ... When they both left the room to go down the club again .... Valek pointed the money on the table ... and said " Heres the money for the damage and troubles they caused .... "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 8:56 pm Reply with quote
"Thanks. But i don't sssee how that replacesss an employee, or how I'm going to ssspin thisss death...", she says picking up the cash off the table.
"Plusss, there are people at the club who sssaw it... I don't know how you'll find them, or if they're even here ssstill. I know sssome of them I can control...", she trails off with a slight evil smile.
She shakes her head and continues, "But I can't control all of them. Charisma and beauty only goesss ssso far. You know what I mean?"
"I believe I do.", he answers.
"I think I have other busssinesssss I need to attend to. Sssso, if you don't mind...", she asks polietly.
"No, not at all. Go right ahead.", Valek tells her.
She flashes him a broad smile. She turns on her heel and heads back towards the door.
She turns around holding on to the door jamb and says, "Oh, and Valek, have a good time. Eat, drink and be merry."
And with that she disappears from the door jamb and back down the stairs.
She walks down back behind the bar and finds her next victim. It is a lonely young lady sitting at the dark corner of the bar in a beautiful, flowing romantic gown.
Isis flashes her a smile and approaches her.
"Can I help you with anything?", she asks.
"Uh, where did you get your teeth from?", she asks shyly.
"Oh, thessse... I have a friend who isss a dentissst who made them for me. He put them in for free.", Isis replies.
"Wow, I wish I had friends like that...", she says sounding sad.
"Are you here by yourssself?", she asks with mock concern while "Through the Pale Door" by Faith and the Muse plays it's beautiful melancholic song.
"Yeah.", she answers looking at the floor.
"Here, let me make you a drink.", she says turning around and mixing a cranberry and vodka with some of Isis's "special igredient". She hands the drink to her.
The girl reaches for her purse.
"No, don't worry. It'sss on the houssse.", she says smiling.
The girl picks up the drink and sips it.
"Hmmm... This tastes a little... different. It's not bad though. I really like it. I think it's the best tasting Vodka drink I've ever had.", she says drinking the rest of it voraciously.
"You don't need to inhale it.", Isis says jokingly.
They both laugh.
"Now, I want you to stay in the club, ok? I'll talk to you when I get some free time. I'm busy running this place.", she continues laughing.
"Oh, this is your place. This is really nice. A lot of detail went into the Egyptian work.", the girl says sounding shocked.
"Thanksss. I'm glad sssomeone appreciatesss it.", she says smiling.
"Ok, well, I do have other club businessss to attend. I'll sssee you after we close. Dance and have fun.", she finishes.
The girl pushes away from the bar and heads to the dancefloor.
Isis looks for another person to join her little crew.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 1:05 pm Reply with quote

Mark had managed somehow to lose Isis when he was trying to follow her and he had now been wandering around the club in his still wet shirt for a while. After a while he found himself back in the center of the dance floor. After scanning the crowed for familiar faces he realized he didn’t recognize anyone.

He reached his hand into his trousers pocket and dug around for his phone. Pulling it out he noticed the battery was dead. Sighing he put it back in his pocket and started to sway slowly to the music as he tried to think of what to do next.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 3:13 pm Reply with quote
((just a thought... IC this night is months after the TiC thread... the chars in that thread kinda owe each other on account of everyone just about saving everyone's unlives... I wonder if this would earn Thorp any favours?? :eek:

I'm going to read over all the posts again tomorrow and post IC :smile:

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 4:35 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
((woohooomarkie:):)

Kathy stood at the bar,smiling at the kine who had bought her a drink,wondering if she would be able to grab a quick snack before going back to Gabriel.Her eyes looked him up and down wondering how to go about finding out whether his blood would be suitable for her, he looked young maybe about 18 and he seemed very shy,maybe her luck was in tonight.
"so wheres your girlfriend tonight,dont tell me shes let you out on your own?" Kathy smiled at him running her nails down his arm.
"I...I dont have a girlfriend.." he stuttered nervously.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 4:45 pm Reply with quote

Mark continued to glance around. A smile shot across his face when his eyes settled on the two figures at the bar. Moving swiftly Mark weaved his way through the crowed. Approaching from behind the young man he looked him up and down before stopping only inches behind him. Leaning his head in over the guys shoulder , there faces almost touching , he smirked at Kathy.

"Hey Kay. Who is your new friend?"

Mark brushed his body subtly against the young man.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 4:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy stifled a laugh as she saw the man flinch as Mark rubbed himself up against him.
"This is..oh sorry whats your name again"
"Flint...my name is flint do you know each other?"
"oh yes this is mark , my friend"
Flint turned around and his eyes looked mark up and down.
"well hi there mark..oh dear what happened to your shirt?"
Flint ran his hand along marks shirt as he smiled.
Kathy looked on amused,thinking damn picked on the wrong guy.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 5:27 pm Reply with quote

Mark let out a sigh as Flints fingers moved down the front of his shirt. Stopping above the waist of Mark’s trousers a nervous and embarrassed look crossed Flints face as his hand was frozen still. Taking the hand in his own Mark pushed it away from his body and leant in kissing the young male with a quick gentle kiss on the lips before looking him in the eyes.

Looking reassuringly at him mark smiled warmly. "Wanna go check out the members area?"

Flint seemed to be lost in the depths of Mark’s eyes. After a short pause he cleared his throat and tried to break his eye contact with Mark. " umm sure…"

"Kay you dont mind showing us to the room do you"
"Not at all"

Kay smiled sweetly as she lead them into the direction of the ViP area.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 5:35 pm Reply with quote
The crowd thumped rhthmically in a flesh filled ocean to the driving beats. Gabriel grinned and continued walking through his corridor of flesh, Misty still in tow. Ahead, Mark and Kathy were amusing themselves with a particularly shy Kine.
He approached them, slowly willing himself to fade from sight. The pulsating club goers did not notice one body disappear slowly from sight, the drugs and alcohol obviously had done a number on their systems.
Gabriel appeared behind the left shoulder of the boy, who stood touching Mark sensually.
"Boo." Gabriel whispered into his ear, allowing himself to be seen. The boy jumped and jolted his eyes to his left. Gabriel willed his muscles to quicken to a blur of action and appeared on the right side of the boy, a mere flash of blonde. "I said boo."
The boy gasped and jumped forward, spinning around to face the unknown trickster. He pressed himself up against the bar, his face somewhat white with fear. Gabriel smiled, keeping his lips tightly clamped together to avoid showing his fangs. Several strands of blonde hair fell loosely in his face, covering his emerald eyes.
His eyes sparkled even in the darkened setting, like a feline. His face downward, Gabriel stared at the prey. Shadows traced the thick lines of his face, shadowing his cheek bones. Only his luminant eyes shone through the darkness, he allowed his lips to part, his pearly white fangs shining in the artificial lights. His wolflike visage peered into the darkness.
Behind him an endless mass of dancers provided a dark backdrop of movement, the yellow and green lasers flashing spurratically (sp?). Gabriel stepped forward towards the boy, who quickly turned and tried to run.
Gabriel arm blurred with speed as he gripped the bar exactly to the left of the boy, who stood trapped.
Slowly Gabriel gripped the boys shoulder with his other hand and leaned in closely. His lips brushed against the boys thick hair and stopped a mere inch from his ear.
"Run." Gabriel whispered. The boy took off into the crowd. Gabriel chuckled lightly and turned around to Kathy and Mark. "Sorry...couldn't help myself."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 5:43 pm Reply with quote
Kathy glared at gabriel.."now that was mean ..we were going to play with him werent we markie..."
mark nodded sadly

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 5:44 pm Reply with quote

Marks eyes narrowed slowly at Gabriel. A darkness filled his eyes creating an evil glare. Clenching has hands tightly into fists by the side of his body Mark took a step closer to Gabe. A little soft growl left his throat as he tried to regain self control. Relaxing his fists he turned breaking the piercing stare and moved quickly through the crowds of dancers towards the exit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 5:48 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel smiled slightly and turned to Kathy, leaning in close.
"Mark's a bit sensative tonight isn't he?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 5:50 pm Reply with quote
"mark!"
Kathy looked at Gabriel then at mark as he pushed his way through the crowd.
"I have to go after him I'll be right back though"
Kathy pushed her way through trying to see above the kines heads searching for mark.
"Mark come back..." kathy grabbed his arm.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Mark sighed heavily as he felt Kathys hand grip his arm. Stopping still he slowly turned to face Kathy. A hurt and sad expression filling his face.