<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Graveyard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 6:25 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
As i ran away from Batty's haven i went to the Cappa's graveyard.

In the middle of the graveyard were two Statue's,one of Batty and one of Valek,i went in front of the two statue's.

I looked to the one of my grand sire Batty,i bowed my head down in shame and said "I couldn't be a skilled Cappadocian as much as i wanted Grand sire,im sorry,please forgive my next action."

I looked at the one of Valek and said "You and Batty were the only one i trusted,i failed in being a skilled Cappadocian,and all that goes through my mind is killing and killing,i wish not to be the cause of many murders and break the Masquerade."

I got on my knees in front of the Statue of my grand sire Batgirl and i said "Forgive me"

My body slowly started to turn into stone,i could feel such pain inside my body as i was turning into stone,i lat out a tear as my face turned into stone,the tear as well.

If a Cappadocian came in the cemetary he could see myself now turned into a statue,kneeling in front of my grand sire my head looking up at her's...in a sad way.

((Okay,for now i will stop playing Karmina,whatever i will do with her i will play her as a npc on the board if someone ever finds a way to bring her back to normal state hehehe

I will be playing my new character "Jade Valentine" for now hehe.I feel sad leaving Karmina like that i so loved that character,and thats why i didn't killed her hehe so i can play her if i ever want to again :P hehe))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 6:33 am Reply with quote
((From Cappa to PV... wow, theres a leap... anyhow Jade/Karmina..... welcome back from the dead :P))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 6:42 am Reply with quote
((great story... it's so beautiful. it makes me cry... but not in the sad way...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 7:02 am Reply with quote
((Woah ... cool post :smile:

Ill post something on that one tomorrow ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 11:49 pm Reply with quote
(( oooo.. how very cool :smile: good writing there ))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 2:56 pm Reply with quote
Drain brought it to her attention. There was a strange addition to the row of statues in the clan cemetery.

"I think you'd better have a look for yourself" Drain hung up before she could ask any more questions.

He was right. The statue was a perfect image of her grand-childe. She had not seen Karmina since the night at her haven. Karmina had left with such haste and determination that Batgirl chose not to persue her. If only...

She touched the statue and said her quiet goodbyes to Karmina.

"Rest well dark angel..."

((I took the liberty of using you Drain... :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 9:18 am Reply with quote
Lilith was previously in the graveyard .... she did told Valek that there was something "un-usual" with the statue's in the graveyard .... Valek did went there to check ....

As Valek arrived in the cemetery he saw Batgirl standing in front of the statue's .... Valek walked toward the statue's and Batgirl silently .... As Valek approached he said

"The first vampires remembers their first nights,but do not speak of them.Others have heard tales,but knows better than to believe them.((The book of Nod)) Ive read about the first vampires , and i heard tales as well .... all of this i remember .... just as the whole Cappadocian clan will remember you." Valek said as he put a pendant with the Cappadocian symbol around her neck that is now stone ....

Valek then looked at Batgirl as he said " It is sad to see one of our clan go again .... But one thing remains here as it will always ..... DEATH ... will always be with us .... " Batgirl noded slowly as they both started to walk away from the graveyard ....

((On that i really want to say that your character was and still is really cool Karmina , you did a great job on it.))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-12-19 03:21 ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 1:12 pm Reply with quote
Batgirl nodded but kept silent. Together she and Valek walked away quietly from the cemetery.

~batty~