<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Trouble Brewing?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 7:04 pm Reply with quote
Thinking back to what Diesel had said I became worried. We had been friends for quite some time and I dont remember him saying anything this crazy. Maybe this fool found one of ours? Its possible he was just tripping ... but I can't take the chance. If he breaks the Masquerade he will get em all killed.

Who could it be who he saw?

Oh shit it could be Batty.

::Running to his car and speeding down to the graveyard::

(( I wanta be immortal!!!! )) :evil:

[ This Message was edited by: Calvin on 2002-01-07 13:05 ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 10:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:smile:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 3:35 am Reply with quote
((WOOHOO Calvin!! Thanks baby! I emailed you ;)

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 1:53 am Reply with quote
Calvin

: Sweat beading down his forehead Calvin yelled for Diesel:
“Diesel where are you!!“
“I know I saw his car out there.“
After a small time searching I found Diesel’s empty beer cans and a film box.
Shaking his head, “Damn it Diesel”
Hearing a slight shuffle in the tomb Calvin flinched and looked petrified at the tomb
Calvin paused and breathed in deeply.
Whispering to himself for confidence, “Please don’t let me die, please don’t let me die.”
As he slowly walked up to the tomb…..

[ This Message was edited by: Calvin on 2002-01-09 19:55 ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 2:01 am Reply with quote
((i like this cruelsome post

[ This Message was edited by: Ezykeyal Rage on 2002-01-09 20:03 ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:02 am Reply with quote
Batty moved quickly to tidy the crypt. She returned the rotting corpse to the casket and moved the casket back to the shelf. One side had been damaged in the fall but she had other things to worry about.

Diesel lay on the ground, unconscious from another blow to the head. She had plans for him but first she had to remove him from the cemetery. He was of slender build... almost lanky and probably didn't weigh more than 70kg. She gathered her satchel, carefully checking that the camera and the wedding dress were safely stowed.

Willing celerity, she lifted Diesel off the floor, easing his body over her shoulder. He was heavy and moving him to the Cappadocian Catacombs wasn't going to be easy.

She took a last glance around the crypt, satisfied that she had left nothing behind and stepped outside.

"Calvin!"....

~batty~

Back to my old email - batbabe@ihug.com.au

[ This Message was edited by: batgirl on 2002-01-09 23:55 ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:25 pm Reply with quote
: Looking into the eyes of Batgirl as shadows begin to wrap around Calvin:

“I came to stop him, but I see you already have that under control”, smiling confidently.
“Its been quite some time since I have been honored enough to talk to one of the Kindred. Let me get to the point I am sure you are quite aware of my current situation. With my Domitor gone I need to gain more vitae or risk breaking the first tradition. Perhaps we can come to some kind of agreement? I see you could use some assistance from time to time”, looking at Diesel’s body.

: Calvin’s eyes sizing up Batgirl:

Thinking: “She would be perfect. Her blood must be rich and the power she welds is tremendous. She was the Prince of Cascadia. Lets see if she takes the offer”, as a smile like the Cheshire cat spreads along his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:43 am Reply with quote
Batty listened to Calvin... was he offering his services to her? This was an unexpected pleasure.

"We need to talk Calvin... but not here..." she glanced around the cemetery unsure if others had followed. "I need to get him back to the catacombs." She slipped her satchel off her shoulder and handed it to Calvin. He nodded accepting it then moved to pull the crypt door shut behind her.

They walked silently, stopping every few minutes so Batty could shift Diesel's weight between her shoulders. Calvin frowned and without a word he took Diesel from her, half carrying, half dragging him the rest of the way. They looked like a motley couple, helping a drunk friend home after a long night out on the town.

They arrived at the Cappadocian Catacombs, Batty directed Calvin to take Diesel to a room down the corridor. She vanished for a few minutes leaving Calvin to survey the work room.

((Rof?? :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 7:12 am Reply with quote
((Nice post :smile: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 4:01 pm Reply with quote
(( Are you sure your not all part of the clan "Captain-sickos"?? lol

great posts :smile:

i especialy... not sure if like was the best word for it becouse that could get me put in a hoime for freaks.... on wait im alreay there :: is in a striaght jacket typing with his nose :: but the whole finger thing was a nice touch.

:smile: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 9:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
The night was growing short, he had just finished caretaking his Beautiful Roses inside the greenroom atop the monastery [well its a room inside but it works....]
he turned down the few corners of the monastery and into the dark Cellar. He hit the appropriat switches and the door opened, he passed through and closed it behind him. he walked a few feet into the Hallowed hallways of the Ancient Lair of the Cappadocians. there was indeed somthing strange in the air this night, IT was as if his senses were screaming!

He slowly turned the corner to the work room. he could sense a ghoul deep within this room, a ghoul not of Cappadocian Decent.
but what was this other presence he felt felt in this room? he put his hand against the large stone door. he pushed hardsending the door open open swiftly.

Inside he could see a ghoul, from what the Cappadocian could tell the blood of Lasombra coursed through his veins. he could not sense the other but it was faint. The Dark one moved twards the ghoul quickly, he moved his hand onto his chest and forced him back, sending him to the floor with a thud. strangely the ghoul showed hardly any fear.

"Give me one reason why i should not slaughter you right here and now."

Somewhere outside a stray dog howls

((is that alright? to your standerds? i could change it if you would like? :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:51 am Reply with quote
((fantastic rof!! thank you hun *hugs*

calvin? :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:55 am Reply with quote
((can i kill them? better yet...Can i eat them? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 3:57 pm Reply with quote
“ Long time Rofellos. Please don’t threaten me. “ Shaking his head.

Rofellos didn’t look pleased.

“Listen, I am a valuable ghoul. We both know I have powers that your ghouls will never have. This is a deal you have no reason to refuse. I bring new life to these empty hallways. As always you know I will be utterly loyal due to the blood bond” Calvin stopped and looked to Rofellos.

Thinking to himself, “Funny thought Batty would have sent someone taller for the brute squad to intimidate me”

Noticing that maybe he shouldn’t have thought that.

“Look calm down Rofellos” raising his hands in a calming nature.
“It is not befitting for a clan of scholars to be violent towards ghouls. You know my offer, please think it over” looking calm and in control.

: Still sitting on the floor where he was pushed:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 7:29 pm Reply with quote
(( Just wanted to say Nice job all of you, keep it up!! Cant wait to see how this all comes down :smile: