<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Trouble Brewing?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 11:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:grin:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 4:12 am Reply with quote
((That post KICKS ASS :smile: great work :smile: ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 5:58 am Reply with quote
((thx Valek.... but Batty was taught by the best :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 5:28 pm Reply with quote
With the coffin lid firmly shut, Diesel's cries were in vain. No one could hear him.

Batgirl was annoyed at the intrusion, she had plans for the evening and now she had a troublesome mortal to deal with. She sighed heavily as she picked up his camera and slipped it into her satchel.

The crypt held two other coffins on the opposite wall. She wanted Diesel to consider his actions and he hadn't been shut away for nearly long enough. Batty took the opportunity to plunder each coffin, carefully removing the jewellry and skulls from each casket. The last coffin held a female body, presumably the mother of the first body.

The putrid remains wore a simple but antique wedding dress. Without hesitating, Batty tore the body out of the dress and pushed it into her satchel. "It could prove useful" she thought to herself, glancing back to Diesel's coffin with a sinister grin.

She glanced at her pocket watch, almost one hour had past. It was almost time...

~batty~

Back to my old email - batbabe@ihug.com.au

[ This Message was edited by: Batgirl on 2001-12-28 11:53 ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 3:16 pm Reply with quote
((topping... a little feedback would be nice before I take this any further :roll:

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 6:45 pm Reply with quote
((Nice post Bat :smile: ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 7:45 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((Hey! Come on Bats we want to hear more 'bout the guy with the same name as trucks' gasoline and how he regurgitates beer while Batgirl sever's putrefying bodies....*puts his hand to his mouth, turning green* Ya know what, the post can wait...*runs to the bathroom where gagging sounds can be heard, followed by the splashing of liquid against liquid*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 10:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
((COME ON BATTY YOU GOTTA POST MORE! PLEASE PLEASE!?!?!?!? I'll give you something....dunno what but I will.
:( we're all wanting to know.....well most of us anyway...sorta :P

*begins to think of what he could give*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 1:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
((C'mon bats... I'm diggin' the story!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 2:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:smile: :smile: :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:20 am Reply with quote
((ooooh ok... I wasn't sure how it went down... more is on the way!

~b~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:55 am Reply with quote
He blinked as he came to. Reality hit him hard like a speeding car. His nightmare was true! He was inside a coffin with a festering corpse. The sour smell of vomit did nothing to mask the stench of decomposing flesh. He gagged again as he tried in vain to move his arms. The pain was unbearable and he cried out.

"Oh God help me... anyone... someone???" He vomitted again, only just able to turn his head and prevent from choking.

Diesel wiggled to untangle his legs from those of the body, his only hope was to kick the coffin lid open. He kicked and kicked at the lid with his steel capped boots but it was useless. He was trapped.

He suddenly became aware of the heat... beads of sweat ran down his neck. Why was it so hot?? "Oh God... I'm running out of air!!"

His mind raced as he tried to think of a way to escape. "Fuck!!" His friends knew where he was!! They'd come to his rescue!! Wouldn't they?...

[ This Message was edited by: Diesel on 2002-01-04 02:00 ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 8:02 am Reply with quote
Batty grinned as the dull thuds from the coffin indicated her new friend was awake.

She dropped her heavy satchel on the floor and moved silently to the casket. It really was a beautiful casket, she let her hand slide over the brass fixtures before tapping lightly on the lid.

"Good morning sleepy... would you like coffee or juice?" She laughed at the sudden silence that followed. "Or would you prefer to sleep in?"

"Please let me out... let me out... out..." Diesel blubbered like a baby.

Batty raised the lid and gazed on him like a mother to her newborn baby. He blinked at the sudden light then stared, horrified, at the thin pale face that met his.

"If I let you out... what will you give me in return?" She snapped the lid down again, crushing his left hand that had gripped the edge. He let out an agonising scream.

"Camera... take the camera!"

She opened the lid again, "But I already have that... come now, you can do better than that." Blood trickled down the side of the coffin, three of his fingers were almost severed at the joint.

"oooh your fingers... did I do that?" She pouted for a moment then laughed. "Get out of there... you're disgracing the dead!"

Diesel tried but couldn't lift himself. Both arms were dislocated, fingers all but severed, nose broken. "I... I... can't..."

Batty nodded almost sympathetically and dragged the coffin off the shelf. It crashed to the ground spilling Diesel and the corpse at her feet. "Stand up!"

She stood grinning as the stupid mortal swaggered around on his knees, trying to gain balance and get on his feet. "Please don't kill me! I'm sorry!"

"I won't kill you.... you are going to live forever..." She moved so quickly that he was unconscious and on the ground again a second later...

~batty~

Back to my old email - batbabe@ihug.com.au

[ This Message was edited by: Batgirl on 2002-01-04 02:03 ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:11 am Reply with quote
((VERY COOL post Bat :smile: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:05 pm Reply with quote
:smile: :smile: