<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Elysium (read and reply ooc if you want but i want to know t

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 8:29 am Reply with quote
((This is an ic letter to all Kindred))

To : All Kindred of Cascadia
Date : December 13th 2001

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kindred ,

The New Elysium is now built .... Attached to this letter is a key-card to enter Elysium .... you have the path writted on it .... The Elysium is now underground .... so NO MORE attack's will be attemped on it .... ((And i mean it lol NO MORE blasting on Elysium lol ... i dont feel like making another one lol))

You will have to wait 2 days before getting in it .... for special reasons .... so wait two days ....

((This part is for Gabriel , Batgirl and Drain))

Valek told Batgirl , Gabriel and Drain to meet up in the Cascadia forest .... the entrance of it ....

The 3 of them were waiting .... as a women wearing a dark and black cloak arrived by the inside of the forest .... ((It's Angelica .... i know that Gabe Bat saw her once ... or twice .... im posting the rest with Angelica now lol ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 8:35 am Reply with quote
Angelica arrived next to Batgirl , Gabriel and Drain as she removed her hood on her head .... revealing her face to the 3 of them .....

-Angelica-"Short is the path that leads to hell ..... you will all go there tonight .... " Angelica smirked and laughed evily right after .... She waited to see if the 3 of them would follow her ....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 8:55 am Reply with quote
((heh, got it... ahhhhhh... but no eye of ra... ahhhhhh... oh well... :grin: heh.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Batgirl shivered, Angelica appeared so fresh and young... how could one so attractive appear so hideous at the same time.

She looked to Gabriel and Drain but the smoke from Drain's cigar obscured her view of their faces.

Without a word she followed Angelica.

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 1:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCity GangrelPosts: 52Location: UnknownJoined: Tue May 20, 2003 9:41 pm
::He watched from the shadows and he kinda knew why he had not been included in this lil meeting but it still botherd him a lil, but with being gone so much of late he understood. He watched them enter the new "secret entrance" then sliped off silently into the night.::

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 4:31 pm Reply with quote
((Hi someone :smile: lol we haven't enter by the "new entrance" since theres technically none lol ... you will have to wait and see how i make them come in ... which will be in a huge weird way :smile: lol ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 7:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCity GangrelPosts: 52Location: UnknownJoined: Tue May 20, 2003 9:41 pm
(( ummm errrr well take it as he sticks around long enought to see it as well I am kinda busy right now lol and wont be around much by the time you do heh heh OK ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel felt the weight of his sword on his back, his long trench coat obscurring it. He watched Angelica make her way down the path, no point in attacking now. Her time would come. For now he would bide his time and follow the others.
He made his way into the entrance....

((don't know what gonna happen :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 12:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
((Yup, got it

Excellent map btw. Everything cept the torture chamber, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 12:26 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
((Donloading it.........NOW.....therefore I'm "getting" it.....thanks a lot Valek. Without you who would repair our city

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 2:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
((Thank you thank you!! :smile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 3:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
*Sigh* so techniquly i havent gotten a letter :smile: :smile: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :cool: :cool:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 3:13 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
by anyone i mean hierarchy

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 3:53 pm Reply with quote
Looks briefly at the letter... Two days. That will be nice....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 4:02 pm Reply with quote
:: wonders if anyone has teken his advice and made the chairs out of pineapples. Shrugs and discards the letter onto his desk hopeing he will still get to drink bond specials::