<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Elysium (read and reply ooc if you want but i want to know t

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 5:04 pm Reply with quote
Angelica could sense the hatred toward her coming from the most part by Gabriel ... knowing that they once met .... in some sort of a different situation .... Angelica smirked at him as she lead the 3 of them to what seemed to be ...... nothing ....

Angelica mouthed a few words in Los Demonis that made a dense mist appear ... hiding the 3 of them from EVERY eyes that could look at them .... In a second they were all in Elysium ..... the entrance was behind a rock .... ((a big one lol)) the Elysium was completely underground this time .... As Batgirl , Drain and Gabriel were making their way in Angelica waited for them in the entrance library .... arms crossed ....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 5:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
:::Adrianna arrives in a box, restrained, gaged, and looking like one of those models in the sicko S&M Magazines.
(Hey but the new Elysium looks real cool... Giggles)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 8:13 pm Reply with quote
(( I read this awhile ago .. lol .. sorry for not posting when I did. *points and laughs at the suckers following Angelica* AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH hahahahahaha ... nice knowing you fellas!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 8:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
((Meaning what, exactly?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 12:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
((You'll get your bond specials Mark as long as I'm back up bartender....wait a min.....since Max is now dead would that make me the official head bartender?::thinks::

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 2:11 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
((IS Syd still esylum cartaker?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 6:37 am Reply with quote
:inhaled deeply on his cigar and looked over Angelec with courious intrest.
He followed the group. and appeared inside of the esylum. immidately wondering how long Valek had been working on this place. He must have been doing this for a long long time. and was waiting to show it to the Kindred when the time was right. He must have been planing on becoming Prince for a long long time.......

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 7:53 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((yah, yah read it))

Offline Profile