<  Ancient Tomes  ~  calling the devil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 10:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
:: the phone rang twice, the man picking up had a very straggly, yet comforting voice::

Earl "Yo what up D?
Damien "its all coo hea. What you want?"
Earl "I don’t like all this shit you be wantin me to do-"
Damien "What the fuck you mean? :he is now angry and speaking loudly: Don’t like what I gave you? Aint shit fo free! You think a nigga get something for free! I own your black ass! So you do what I tell you!"
Earl "Nigga you an have everything you done gave me, if the killin is the price then I don’t want it!"
Damien "if that’s how you want it."
:there is a loud zing and the house full of gold and beautiful trinkits was gone, he was back in his rundown apartment, his stylish lothing, gone, he was wearing his old dirt green army coat and fadded bluejeans.::
Damien: "is that betta now nigga, now you aint got shit?"
Earl "no that’s where your wrong, its better now that im free."

::damien hangs up and earl smiles to himself. He turned and walked outside, he had heard there was a new bar in the middle of the woods, it was time for him to show the people his true self.

((very dumb post i know...but its a continuation...this opens me up for a fued later on...dont worry itll all make sense later on.. :smile:

Offline Profile ICQ