<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Big Day ((lots of gratuitous sex... not for the under 18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 5:51 am Reply with quote
As the sun sets, Isis stirs from her nightly rest. She sees Jensill still sleeping. She stands up and walks over to a vacant area. She says her prayers to Set. As she prays Jensill awakens and walks up behind her. He kneels next to her and watches her as she prays.
He looks at her profile and wonders how she can be so devout. How can anyone who's been cursed as we are support any religion. We have been damned. So, why does she do this.
After she finishes her prayers she looks at Jensill.
"Anything wronng love?", she asks.
"Oh... nothing. Uh, I was just wondering how you were doing.", he says looking puzzled as to when she stopped her prayers.
"I'm fine. You enjoy watching me?", she asks.
"Of course. I love watching you.", he says and smiles coyly.
"Really.", she says as she stands up and bends over to kiss him.
He tilts his head up to kiss her.
"I always love watching you.", he says.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 6:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarSirenPosts: 25Location: Washington State, USAJoined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:06 am
((ok i descided to read all of this entire post(a raety i might add..lol) and this is some good writeing :smile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 6:37 am Reply with quote
((Only thing wrong with this post is that ya picked the wrong Brujah.... Ima WAY better lover.....((Right Batts??!! :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 6:58 am Reply with quote
((Some really awesome writing as always Isis :smile:

Keep up the good work :smile: ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 6:49 am Reply with quote
Isis smiles at Jensill.
"You really love watching me?", Isis asks seductively.
"Of course.", he answers.
He puts a hand on her chest and lets it slide down to cup her breast. He kneads it as Isis closes the distance between them. She wraps her arms around Jensill's neck and gives him a deep kiss. His arm wraps around her thin waist pulling her closer.
Isis's hand slips down to his butt and grabs hard. Her nails digging in deeply into his flesh. She feels his hand grip tightly into her side. She gasps as he does it. Her other hand wanders up and plays with his hair. She licks his ear with her serpentine tongue. His lips kissing her neck gently.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 3:59 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
Ok, I am back in the loop (let's hope) I will be posting on this tonight or tomorrow.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:26 am Reply with quote
((goody. i've been waiting for you to write something :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 9:31 am Reply with quote
She gasps at the touch of his lips. The feel of his rough hands against her soft breasts. Playing and pulling on her nipples. Her fangs extend as she is overwhelmed with sensations. She looks at Jensill with serpentine eyes. She sees his fangs also bared. He looks at her predatorially. She smiles seductively. She looks down to see the hardening of the long forgotten organ between his legs. She cocks an eye in approval.
She feels him inside of her. She forces him on his back. She rides him wildly. Her nails digging into his strong chest. She feels his hand spanking her hard. She louder each time a hit lands.
She slides of off him and puts her mouth over his everharder organ. She flicks it with her serpentine tongue. Jensill grunts in satisfaction. She feels him sit up and claw into her back.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 5:54 am Reply with quote
His hands slide down and he leans forward putting her on her back. He plunges deeply into her. She licks at her fangs and moans deeply, wantingly. She pulls her self up and starts nibblng on his neck. She feels the sting and ecstacy as Jensill bites her nipple. She then drives her fangs deep into his neck.They both drink in the essence of each other, the salty sweet taste of vitae dancing on their tongues. They moan at the ecstacy of the Kiss.

[ This Message was edited by: Isis du Mare on 2001-12-23 23:54 ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 9:58 am Reply with quote
They wrap their arms around each other and kiss deeply after they finish sharing their bliss, thier blood. They lay down, bodies entwined and look at each other in the eyes.
"So, when do you think we'll be doing our wedding?", Isis asked Jensill, a deep smile across her lips.
His hand brushes across her lips and replies, "I think it should include others of the city."
Isis nods in agreement.
"Yes, but when?", she asks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 7:52 am Reply with quote
"Well, that's something we have to discuss.", Jensill says playfully.
He smiles happily and looks into her eyes. His hands massage her shoulders.
"I'll be happy to do it at any time.", she says smiling back, a hand resting on his chest.
"I think we should invite people, like at say, a meeting.", Jensill suggests.
One of his hands wanders back to her breasts.
He rubs it gently.
"I like that idea.", she answers.
She gives Jensill a deep kiss and her hand wanders down to his lower anatomy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:01 pm Reply with quote
She stops herself and looks at Jensill.
"Dear, when will be able to invite everyone. I haven't had time to pick up invitations or anything.", she says with a fingernail in her mouth coquettishly.
"Well, when will you get a chance to see everyone?", he asks logically.
"At the Primogen meeting I guess...", she says trailing off distracted by what Jensill's hand was doing.
"Mmmmmmmmmm... I'll think about that later.", she moans.
Jensill's hand moves Isis's hair aside and starts kissing her neck.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:20 pm Reply with quote
(( Eats some popcorn. Man its steamy in here ))