<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Final Sunrise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 8:54 pm Reply with quote
((silly Valek double talk...let hate and anger guide you now ask in a descent way? go ahead and pick one slugger :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:24 pm Reply with quote
((yep lol Valek is playing with her mind lol but HATE AND ANGER MUST RULE OVER ALL!!!! lol ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:26 pm Reply with quote
((Hey Gabe , your only 30 post away from your 666 post :smile: that RULES!! :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:43 am Reply with quote
(( Uh oooooooooooh .. Is someone else getting close to writing that 666 post? HAPPY DAY!!!!!! *runs around in circles ... preparing for the celebration* ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 5:14 am Reply with quote
:P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 5:14 am Reply with quote
(( Rof ... don't give me the :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 10:35 am Reply with quote
Isis hissed loudly and slowly morphed back into her regualr body. Her scaly skin still glistening in the moonlight.
"Is thisss isss a poor attempt to dig at me. You have succeed. However, i know what you did to Kiya, and I want to take her back to the temple. She needsss to be with her clan. Essspecially after what you did.", she hisses with contempt.
"Ssso, why are you ssso afraid to anssswer a sssimple quessstion.", she hissed smugly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 10:36 am Reply with quote
((HA! reason won, reason won...::does a victory dance:: :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Valek smiled evily ... " a simple question it is alright ... "

Valek then turned his head back looking at the entrance of Elysium ....

"She might be there .... and she might not be .... you'll have to go in and figure out ... and before you ask it again , i have no idea where she is ... your a snake .... you should know where she is ... "

Valek then walked back deeper in the forest saying " And dont you ever change to that snake form again in front of me .... "

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 11:52 pm Reply with quote
Isis hisses, "I'll do asss I pleassse."
She heads off towards elysium hissing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 2:29 am Reply with quote
"You can do as you please ... as long as it doesnt go against the rules or traditions ... " Valek smirks going away ... saying " Respect is everything .... keep that in mind ... and youll have a healthier unlife"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 6:36 am Reply with quote
"Yesss, I'll remember thossse wordsss.", she hisses behind her.
She continues walking into elysium and scans, looking for Kiya.
She looks around the room.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Kiya sat at the bar, sipping her long island ice tea. Her head wrap was still firmly in place as she scanned the room. She looked to the door ... smiling slightly to Isis.

"And how are you today dear?" It was obvious that something was wrong with Isis. Her skin still showed a few scales here and there and her eyes still flickering with eyes of the serpent. "What's wrong hun?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 1:20 am Reply with quote
"I've been looking for you everywhere.", she hisses.
She looks at Kiya with intense concern.
"i wanted to asssk you when you'd be available to do mine and Jensill'ssss wedding?", she hisses.
Kiya looks at her wide eyed, not understanding why the concerned look from Isis.