<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Final Sunrise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 7:48 am Reply with quote
((oooooooh, drain, i'm impressed. you know what the cell is. way to know stuff about the nos... :grin:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 9:01 am Reply with quote
((This is what happened in game about 2 days ago lol ... i should have posted it earlier lol im sorry for the delay :( ))

-Valek-"Yes .... your head hit the wall quite hard indeed .... "

-Kiya-"I guess so .... "

About 10 minutes after this Drain and another Kindred named Marcus Fidelitus arrived in Elysium .... Marcus , Drain and Valek talked ....
when suddenly all stopped .... a Cappadocian brought a box down to Elysium saying "It was destined to your haven sir .... but i tought since you were here i might bring it here .... "

Valek noded slowly as a sign of thank you .... Valek went next to this big box .... reading the small card on it .... it said
"Do not open before Christmas" the box was wrapped in Christmas gift paper .... Valek smirked and ripped off the whole thing .... quite in a violent way .... Valek never liked what ever was related to Christianism ....

Valek opened this box .... and he saw ................ Adrianna in it ....... She was struggling .... and she was frenzied .... Valek then said to Drain that was still in Elysium

"Drain .... i think we have found something .... "

Drain stood up and walked near the box slowly looking in it .... he noticed Adrianna too .... Drain then said "As this who i think .... ? "

-Valek-"Aye .... it is Adrianna ... im sure of that .... "

Valek removed the bandana that was on her mouth .... she tried to bite Valek as soon as it was off .... Valek smirked .... After that Drain gave her some blood to drink so she could calm down .... Valek then said looking at Drain

"You might want to take her away from here ... actually it would be a good idea .... In the nosferatu's location no one will dare to go and try to take her again .... Kiya firmly oposed to Valek's decision a few times .... Valek only told her "I need you for something else Kiya .... you'll see later .... "

After some times they all agreed ....

They all left Elysium .....

Later that night ..........

Kiya was now at her haven ... she was still upset at Valek's decision .... knowing that it was clearly the Dark Muse job to take care of Adrianna ....

Valek knocked on the door of Kiya's haven .... It took a bit more time than usual .... Kiya came to open the door and as she saw Valek she quickly turned back .... walking her way back to the living room .... she was reading something ... a book .... Valek then said

"look Kiya .... i had reasons to send Adrianna with Drain tonight .... like i said earlier "For now" it is the safest option .... "

Kiya kept reading .... and she said "You know that IT IS AND WAS my JOB to do that ... not him .... "

-Valek-"I SAID it was "for now" .... i know that Adrianna doesnt need to be in the hands of a "Male" at the moment .... i KNOW that more than anyone else ..... and YES she will be coming here soon ... but not for tonight .... "

Kiya was still a bit upset ..... Valek then said

"I need you for something else ..... something more important ..... Kiya .... "

Kiya raised an eyebrow .... and said "What?"

Valek sat down on the couch ... as he said "I know that you probably dont want to listen to me .... but you will understand me later tonight .... "

Kiya noded slowly as if to say ... continue ....

Valek explained to her how he felt ... about how he viewed life in his own way .... saying that the only thing that made him feel good was when he was tearing something appart .... no matter what it was ... as long as he was causing pain to it ....

Kiya looked at bit shocked .... but she still listened ....

Valek continued to explain to her that all that was passing through his mind was pain,sadness,torture,torments,fire,screams,darkness..... enough to create a powerful killing machine ....

Valek explained to her that with all that in mind he came to hurt someone he loved ..... her ... Kiya ....

Kiya asked Valek how he did hurted her .... as she was touching her scar on her head ....

Valek then told her that the scar that was on her forehead was from him ....

Kiya grew angry for a moment ... and said

"If you REALLY love me .... you would remove that scar ..... and YOU KNOW more then anyone else that i didnt needed to receive this scar .... the punishment was something that was too much ... i already paid for what ive done,i quitted my whip setite rank ... etc .... "

Kiya then said to Valek that she would help him change .... but to prove that he was willing and to prove that what he said to her was the truth she asked him to remove the carving on her head ....

Valek agreed ........ knowing that it could be possible to meet certain death ... he had a strange look on his face .... Kiya kept asking what was wrong ... Valek kept saying "Nothing's wrong" .....

After going trough a VERY LONG ritual of removing the scar made by the cursed dagger .... Valek was loosing his strenght little by little ..... A chance that Angelica teached Valek EVERYTHING .... so Valek knew what to do and when .... And with over a thousand years of studies .... Valek could only succeed at it ....

After a painful and demonic like ritual the scar was removed from Kiya's forehead .... Valek walked back and foward in the living room grabbing his head .... feeling a HUGE pain .... Valek then fell on the coffee table ... breaking it in two .... Valek was not moving anymore .... Kiya's first reaction was to check on Valek .... She asked one of her personal guard to bring him upstairs in the sleeping room ....

Once they arrived Valek was put in a coffin .... Valek was still not moving .... Kiya was crying at the scene ... thinking that Valek was gone forever now .....

Valek did looked quite dead .... but he wasn't .... Kiya kept crying .... a tear fell on Valek's cheek ... she shaked him slowly and a bit more quickly at the end trying to wake him up ..... but it was of no use .... Kiya leaned closer to Valek saying how much she loved him ..... As Kiya kissed Valek .... Valek's eyes opened slowly not quite still himself right now .... Kiya was indeed happy to see Valek who was still alive .... Valek's eyes were closig slowly again .... Kiya kept asking "What do i do Valek????"

Valek only told her very slowly to not let him fall asleep .... Kiya noded as she kept him awake .... and she did asked to one of her personal guard to keep Valek and herself awake at ALL COST ..... Which he succeeded .... All was ok now ....

((Ok i think i said all of what happened in the game :smile: i hope im not forgetting something ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 9:37 am Reply with quote
Isis approachs Valek haven. She hisses as she approaches the door. Her hands raps loudly against the solid door. She hisses as she waits for Valek to answer the door.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 5:54 am Reply with quote
A knocking noise could be heard in Valek's haven .... A guard wearing a dark cloak .... the hood still on his head opened the door ... sword in hand ....

-Guard-"Yes?"

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-12-23 23:54 ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 8:18 pm Reply with quote
(((( AAAAAAHHHHHHHH you removed my MARKING.. YOU LIED TO ME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 8:30 pm Reply with quote
((LOL!

Valek had reasons lol))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-12-25 14:30 ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 8:36 pm Reply with quote
The guard still looked at Isis ....

"I dont have all night ... start talking now ... what are you seeking?"

The guard said seeing that Isis remained silent.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Valek was in the Elysium as Kiya entered it as well,they both talked about some stuff ....

A short time after Drain arrived,Valek smiled as he was awaiting to see Drain asap ....

After a long moment of Kiya Valek and Drain talked .... Valek said that Adrianna was going to be transfered from Drain's place to the one of Kiya .... Drain noded .... not necessarily (sp? lol) happy about it ... but Drain still noded .... Valek noded back saying that he would go and take Adrianna tonight ..... Drain noded .....

-Later that night-

Valek walked throught the sewers of Drain .... looking around carefuly watching for everything that could happen in this dark place .... Valek still smiled evily .... obviously liking the dark place .... Valek finally arrived at Drain's place .... he knocked .... as Drain answered Valek said

"Old friend ... like i said previously i am here to take Adrianna back .... "

Valek awaited for an answer ....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 8:37 am Reply with quote
Drain looked at his prince standing in the dark hallway.

Drain "Yes you are my Prince and I obey.. I am not pleased about the situation but i conceed to your wishes."

Drain did not fully trust the look in his princes eye but and was gladd he had fed befor hewent out to the esylum. the only advantage he had was being in his own territorry.

Drain "She is not here. she is in the rock quarry. I will lead you."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 8:37 am Reply with quote
Drain looked at his prince standing in the dark hallway.

Drain "Yes you are my Prince and I obey.. I am not pleased about the situation but i conceed to your wishes."

Drain did not fully trust the look in his princes eye but and was gladd he had fed befor hewent out to the esylum. the only advantage he had was being in his own territorry.

Drain "She is not here. she is in the rock quarry. I will lead you."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 4:46 pm Reply with quote
Drain leaded the way until they reached the rock quarry .... as Drain and Valek arrived there Valek said

"So where is she?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 2:03 am Reply with quote
(( I'm just making sure of this one ... but people can't kill your character on the MB can they? LoL

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 4:23 am Reply with quote
((Nope they can't ... unless they have the OOC agreement of the member on it.))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 5:44 am Reply with quote
(( Alright .. cool ... lol ... hehehe .. HA HA Drain! You can't kill me!!!! :P ::runs away and hides:: Now what huh?! ::runs to another corner ... afraid that she just gave away her hiding spot::

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 9:22 am Reply with quote
Isis's serpentine eyes bore into the guards head.
"Where is your master?", she says angrily.
She starts to move closer to the guard.
"Tell me now!", she demanded.
The guard looked at her and sees the rage in her eyes. He begins to cower.
"H-h-he's a-at e-e-elysium.", he says shivering.
"Well, that wasn't too hard now was it.", she says as she turns around and walks off towards the new elysium.
A loud hiss is heard through out the graveyard as Isis exits.
"I better get some answers fast!", Isis thinks as she walks quickly to elysium.