<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Final Sunrise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((hmmmmmmmmmm........>=-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Kiya crossed her legs, watching Isis carefully.

"When you set a date, and give me the plans, I'll be ready." She adjusted her head wrap as she stood. "Oh ... and Isis, that hissing that you do quite often, isn't a good idea around some of the people in this city. Be careful who's around when you lose your temper ... ok?" She walked slowly to the door, taking her coat off the coat rack. Her eyes scanned Isis momentarily, seeing if her style of clothes had changed at all since their talk. If they had, Kiya sure as hell couldn't see the difference.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 8:01 pm Reply with quote
Isis stops Kiya, trying to get a better look at her.
"I wouldn't be thisss way if ssso many didn't work to rissse my ire.", she says measuredly.
She sighs, needlessly, and continues, "Like Drain and Valek..."
She puts her hand against the wall, and pushes her hair back. She adjusts the spaghetti strap of her Betsy Jhonson dress. She looks very uncomfortable in this outfit. It doesn't suit her at all.
"I'm usssually more guarded. You know that. Even if I do have a temper...", she says as she's cut off.

((and yes she has changed her dress... but everything she buys is going to be skin tight... she can't wear flowing things.