<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Sabbat hunting

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 8:24 am Reply with quote
Drain returned to his haven. with a magical dagger hidden safely with in the folds of his clothes. He placed it loveingly in his personal vault.
then he went to visit his two prisoners. One a beatuiful Torriador who formerly held much respect in the city.
and the other a grunt to the Sabbat.
Both were known Sabbat. he had been feeding them just enought to keep them alive. and with the constant harrasment from the torurcher Mask. they were ready to break. Belle offereed up a tome for her freedom. a book that was taken from an old man in the wherehouse distrect of the city. It has the potential to make Created goloms even more powerful then they are normaly. she said.
Drain took this peice of information to heart. It was most defenatly not enough to secure her freedom, But it was enough to warrent looking into.
after spending equal time talking to the EX getaway driver. Drain retired to his office. While there he wrote a letter to Misty.

Misty
I have reason to look into Belles apartment. but seeing that so much is now going on in the city i would like to ask a favor of you. Will you do this thing for me? I need to know the inventory of everything in her resedence. and would have you act on any suspicious materials that are found therin. Please keep me informed of developments as they arise.

Drain
Primogen, Deputy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 8:30 am Reply with quote
( this is the intro to Mistys chron. We are still working on it but we plan to play it tomarrow. I plan on putting the finishing touches on it tonight or tomarrow morning. That would be laying it on SUN after the meeting i assume

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 9:03 am Reply with quote
Misty recived a letter ...
::humm?it from drain ......opens it and reads the letter....:

Drain
i will look into the matter. i understand that you have some problems going on in the city as do i ....but i will check her appartment for you .

Misty
primogin

sends its it to Drain