<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Fuckin wit the devil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 10:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
::Earl walks slowly down the dark allyways towards his small apartment in the bad part of town, he passes a bum, a poor man wearing tornclothing. earls stops and removes his coat, he hands it to the man[inside the poket was $500] the man thanked him, but earl had walked away before the man could really say a word.

a Black man, about 35, dressed in dark clothing steps out of a dark orner of one allyway, his voice is scraggly::

man-"you da man i been lookin for."
Earl- "Who the fuck are you"
man- "my name is not important right now, what is is yours and what i an do for you, i an make you, the hotest nigga that ever lived, i can make you strong as an ox, i can make you as rich as a king. "
Earl-" yeah how the fuck you gonna do that"
man- "i can do what ever i want, i own this town, hell i own the world, you name it and its yours"
Earl- "but what you want from me?"
man-"ill tell you later, just say you want it and you got it, its yours, you can have all the bitches, the riches you want, i can even make it happen for you, i know you been tryin, but you got that little problem."
Earl "you i aint got no fuckin problems"
Man- "then why aint you done it? just say the word and i can give you a hand."
Earl- "nigga, i dont even know who the fuck you are!"
Man- "i have many names, but my friends call me Damien, and i offered you a deal but if you dont want me to save you..."
:he turns around and begins to walk:
Earl-"No...wait...Sounds good to me, fuck it, what I got to lose. Hmm nothin' I can think of, But what you want from me? "
Damien-"Ahh.. I'll tell you later"

::he pulled out a card and placed into earls hand, he then walked toward the street and a black limo pulled up, he stepped into it:

Earl-"But where can i find-"

:the limo pulls away. earl looks at the card, on it is a number, he placed it into his pants pocket, it was cold out on this night.::
:evil: :evil: :evil:

((a little half assed, i didnt spell check it at all, and im tired. :roll:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 12:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
:earl returned to his rundown apatment building, he was somewhat onfused about his encounter. he walked to the door and turned the key. he opened the door...::

"what the..."

::his run down apartment had gone from the ghetto to the rits[spelling?] he went through the rooms, amazing. the place looked new. classy even, on his bed was a few estrained items, but only one caught his eye.
the ancient katana sword he had found...it was like new, the sword even had the hilt lined with silver. Next to the sword lie a scroll.
as he moved for the sroll the phone rang. it had startled earl but only that. he lifted the phone and the voice of damien rang through.::

"yo! you like what i gave you? [yeah] well a nigga done a little fo you, time to pay a little back! [what chu need?] these niggas up town been given me some problems, i need you to takem out. [::looks around the room:: sure where them cocksuckers at?] heh heh, thats what im talking about, 38th and broadway.

::the phone then hangs up. earl puts the phone down. he looks at the sword.:: "this should be easy..."
::he lifts the sword and opens his closet, inside hung a green military jacket::
"i dont know how that mother fucker knew..."
(he used to always wear one lol)
::he grabbed the sword and the coat, he moved out the door::

((kind of choppy but...

::the hit was simply and easy, he returned home. he went into the bathroom, he took a shower, that was the easiest kill he ever managed. afterwards he laid down, he quickly fell asleep...[to be continued]

((very hoppy, but basically hes torn between the light and dark side of himself, and yes this devil is a real one, :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:16 am Reply with quote
((I like :smile: