<  Ancient Tomes  ~  a gift for batgirl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 7:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSirenPosts: 25Location: Washington State, USAJoined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:06 am
lazarus sat in his haven. a fresh corpse lay on his operating table. he placed the key in its hand...and closed the fingers around it. takeing out his scythe he removed the hand at the wrist and placed it a bacl boc with blood red ribbon. and placed it inside his inner jacket pocket. as he brushed his long hair out staight and filed his nails into fine points and polished his glasses..he wondered what the woman would think when he gave it to her. he checked his pocket opened the hand saw the key..and closed it all back up and left his haven.

hed recieved word on where batgirl stayed and headed there..hopeing she was in so he could end this nonesence. he knocked on the door and waited...

((ok sorry this is a sucky post but i dont feel to good today..lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 1:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSirenPosts: 25Location: Washington State, USAJoined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:06 am
(Topping for when you get time bats :smile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Batgirl had grown accustomed to late night visits to her haven and was not surprised to hear knocking on her haven door this evening.

She opened the door slowly, the figure that stood on her step was strange to her... but his aura said Cappadocian.

"Yes?"

"You are the one they call Batgirl?" He spoke slowly, a little cautiously.

"Aye" she narrowed her eyes to him. Why had she not learned of this clan brother?

"I have something for you..." He offered her a simple black box tied with a red ribbon. She carefully took the box feeling its weight. On the street behind Lazarus, a middle aged man jogged past. Batgirl frowned.

"I think perhaps you'd better move, come inside." She let the door swing open to allow Lazarus into her haven.

"I am Lazarus of Clan Cappadocian" He bowed respectfully and Batgirl in turn bowed too. They spoke a little as she set the box onto the shop counter, slicing the ribbon away with a box cutter. Inside lay a stiffened human hand. She looked at Lazarus with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion then back to the box. Instinctively, she broke the fingers, pushing them back to reveal the brass treasure they held.

::gasp:: "Where did you find this key?"

((sorry for the late reply, you know my reasons...

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 6:30 pm Reply with quote
((yup your all good hun...i topped so it didnt get lost..lol

he repied "i purchased the key from a torrieador." "im not sure what it is for but i had an idea it was for you." "but you will have to excuse me for i have to meet my end of the bargain now." he bowed again and walked out the door closeing it silently and dissapearing into the night...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:22 am Reply with quote
((ok.. i sold the key to mark for a rocket launcher... mark sold it to karl... karl sold it to lazarus... and you get the end result back again.. i assume this hand may have something to do with judas... lol cool postings :smile:))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 4:34 am Reply with quote
Her new clan brother vanished into the night leaving her with the key and the dismembered hand.

Excitedly she snatched her cape from its hook and grabbed her satchel, letting the door slam closed in her wake.

She moved quickly along the streets of Cascadia towards the haven of her lover, Cain.

The guard at his door nodded to her and allowed her entrance to the Assamite fortress. The key was small and made of brass, she thought it might fit the lock of a trunk or case.

Almost feverishly, she scoured the office and communal haven for her prize but found it no where. Feeling somewhat defeated, she returned to the back room where she and Cain slumbered together.

A small brass box sat upon her pillow.

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 11:38 am Reply with quote
Her eyes did not fall on the box right away. Frustrated she dropped into an arm chair and tried to think of where the box or trunk might be. Cain had not been precise about what she was looking for or where she would find it.

For no reason at all, she turned her head to face the bed she shared with her lover. A wide smile spread across her face. Like an excited child on Christmas morning she raced around the bed, throwing herself onto the soft mattress.

The key did indeed fit the box. She handled the vial carefully. In these few ounces of fluid rested a power she could only have dreamt of, had she not witnessed it herself.

((the continuation will be on another thread, be patient my pretties :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 7:17 pm Reply with quote
((aww.. but i want it now :(

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 2:28 am Reply with quote
((like robbing peter to pay paul.... heh, y'all are incredibly wacky... :grin: :grin: