<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Beginning of Evil Revalations

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 4:40 pm Reply with quote
Valek took mental note of the direction's that Isis gave him,he noded slowly as she was talking to him....Valek then went out his haven and walked his way to this place called the "Eye of Ra" ... Valek was walking in the parking lot and was walking toward the entrance door of the club....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 4:43 pm Reply with quote
((Ok Drain,Rak,Kiya i made another thread "Nosferatu's justice" to continue what we were doing so we dont interfer with Isis thread :smile: , sorry for spamming your thread Isis btw :( ))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-12-08 10:44 ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 12:09 am Reply with quote
((np valek. it does concern the setites anyways... i don't mind. i was present for the thing with drain anyways. :grin:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 12:20 am Reply with quote
Isis sits at the bar in the darkened club waiting for valek to appear. She has a drink in one hand. She looks around the club in silent pride.
"This place looks real nice. It reminds me of my dreams.", she thinks looking around thinking about those dreams.
"It's almost like Set could wander through here and feel at home.", she continued to think with a smug smirk on her face.
She got up to walk around the large dancefloor. As she was halfway through she heard a noise coming from the doorway. She turned to look. Valek was standing in the doorway.
"Hello, and welcome to the Eye of Ra.",she says with a wide, evil smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 6:40 am Reply with quote
She smiles and offers valek a seat.
"You want something to drink, my liege?", she asks.
"Sure.", he answers.
She walks behind the bar and starts pulling him a pint of Labbat's Blue.
She slides the beer over to him.
"You ready for the grand tour?", she asks.
"Yes, show me where you want to have Elysium.", he tells her.
She walks out from behind the bar.
She looks back at him and says, "Follow me."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 7:00 am Reply with quote
((Sorry for not replying more quickly :smile: ))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 7:08 am Reply with quote
((np, man, when ever you can. :grin:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 1:27 am Reply with quote
Valek looked around as he was following Isis .... Waiting to see where she wanted Elysium to be exactly so Valek could judge it ok or not ....

"How big is this place ? " Valek asked ....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 2:18 am Reply with quote
"It's a pretty good size. I think it would be perfect. And we don't have to worry about mortals interfering.", she says as she leads him down a narrow stairwell.
She opens up a heavy steel door to a lush conference room, complete with a bar and restroom. Everything that one would need.
"Will this suffice?", she asks intently.