<  Ancient Tomes  ~  -§- Vengeance -§-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:55 am Reply with quote
Seraphimia smiled evily and said

"My name is Seraphimia ... "The" Seraphimia ... as you saw earlier i am part of the moon beast clan .... and i didnt said i trusted you .... i know that you know where my brother is ... i simply want to see him ... is there something wrong with that?"

Her eyes were still of a bright yellow ....

"Now can you take me to his haven ? "

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:58 am Reply with quote
"You didn't answer my question. What do you want with Valek? Answer that and I'll bring you there without anymore questions."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 9:05 am Reply with quote
Still chained quite good Seraphimia looked up at Kiya as she said

"Does a sister have to justify why she wants to see her big brother?"

Seraphimia sighed ....

"I seek guidance .... your happy now?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 4:35 am Reply with quote
"I don't believe you, but either way .. it doesn't look like you're in much of a state to do anything." She nods to her guards. "Take her arms and no matter what you do ... do NOT let her go!"

Kiya turned and walked briskly into the darkness. The wind whipped against her face. The chill going through to her bones. After a few minutes they arrived at Valek's door. "Stay here, I will bring him to you." She climb the stairs and made her way into the building.

"Valek?" The place was silent. "Valek?!" She still heard nothing but her own voice coming back to her. She ran room to room trying to find something, but there was no sign of anything.

She made her way back outside, Serphmia struggled with the chains. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!! WHERE IS HE WOMEN?!" She stopped, starring at Kiya.

(( take it away Valek .. :smile:

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_kiya_setite_clan_page/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Kiya on 2001-12-30 22:36 ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 5:04 am Reply with quote
Seraphimia looked up at Kiya .... " Where is he!?!?!"

As Seraphimia was about to step foward the 5 guards that was around her stopped her very quickly .... Seraphimia laughed .... her laugher was one of a beast .... as she looked up to Kiya's eyes ... her eyes flashed of a bright yellow .... "Tell them to let me go ... before i make them go .... "

Kiya made a sign to the guards to get out of the way ... but the guards still kept their eyes on Seraphimia ....

As Seraphimia got closer to the entrance door Kiya said "Where do you think your going?"

-Seraphimia-" Hell .... im going in can't you see?"

-Kiya-" If you do I AM leading the way .... "

-Seraphimia- "Whatever .... lead the damn way .... " Kiya smirked at Seraphimia "Of course i am ... " Spat Kiya ....

Kiya entered the haven of Valek ... with Seraphimia ... her hands still chained ....

Seraphimia looked around as she said " Ahhhh ..... brother .... you haven't changed at all .... "

Kiya said nothing as she continued to walk ....

-Kiya- "As you can see HE isnt here .... "

-Seraphimia-" You seem to know him well .... where is he?"

"I dont know " Spat Kiya ....

Seraphimia sniffed the air .... "Smell's decay ..... a Cappadocian indeed .... "

-Seraphimia-" Ill find him .... " Seraphimia looked at the pendant Kiya was wearing ... She frowned at it ....

Kiya then leaded the way out of Valek's haven ... As they both got out .... Seraphimia started to walk in direction of the nearby forest ....

-Kiya-"Where are you going?"

Seraphimia broke the chains as she said
"Going to find my brother .... it might be your last chance to see him .... you coming?"

Seraphimia then smiled evily .... w

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 6:48 am Reply with quote
Kiya rolled her eyes, growing angry at the cockiness of the women. The guards circled Kiya closely ... as they walked off into the woods.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 4:50 am Reply with quote
Angelica still sat on the rock in the forest waiting .... a sick smile crossed her face as she tought of killing the Pope .... This time would come soon enough .... very soon ....

Angelica looked to her right ... this was the direction Valek took to go deeper in the forest .... Angelica mouthed a few words in Los Demonis .... making the floor crack open ... letting demons out of the muddy ground the demons were screaming in torments and pain as they looked at Angelica ....

Angelica pointed the way Valek went .... and she said " Demons .... welcome to the land of the living ..... living ... heh not for long .... Thou shall all join Valek's side now .... and you do whatever he orders you .... trust me its better if you do .... or else .... "

Angelica smiled evily .... as she looked deep in the the seismic breach that she opened with the demonic spell ....

"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 4:57 am Reply with quote
Seraphimia smiled evily as she saw Kiya following her .... They all ventured deeper in the forest ....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 9:48 am Reply with quote
(( ok .. well ... I would post .. but I have NO idea what's going to happen .. so keep going Valek! I wanna know how Kiya's going to die! LoL .. just joking