<  Ancient Tomes  ~  -§- Vengeance -§-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 6:14 am Reply with quote
((Be sure to read the IC E-mail i sent to all the members so you can understand this post more clearly lol))

December 4th....midnight , Cappadocian graveyard....

Two persons dressed in dark and black cloak's ((Valek & Angelica)) hood on their heads , were looking at a tombstone ,
the name on the tombstone was "Seraphimia" ((go check in my npc section for more details on Seraphimia at : [url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/seraphimia.html[/url] ))

It was on a stormy night,lightning strikes nearly at each 5 seconds,rain falling heavily,a strong wind blowing....
They both walked out of the graveyard heading toward central Cascadia........toward a cathedral....

-§-30 minutes later-§-

Arriving in Central Cascadia the Cathedral could now be seen in the distance , Valek and Angelica stopped walking.....Angelica then said
"ThE sHaDoW kNoWs ThE dIsTaNt CoLd....let this cold turn into fire."

-Valek-"Christianism will die by my hand , sooner or later I will make it disapear....I will continue this quest until whatever is related to christianism will be destroyed , the so called "Son of God" Jesus....died 2000 years ago for nothing , he only held back what was meant to happen sooner or later....they will all suffer in eternal torments....as i will be the one seeing to it.."
-Angelica-"PeRfEcT....with the arrival of Kate and Seraphimia....our anger and hate will be known in ALL the world.
-Valek-"Yes....putting disorder in their lost souls,eternal torture,they will lose faith and die by our hands right after....HERE ENDS THE PITYFUL REIGN OF MAN!"

Angelica noded smiling evily....They were know walking again toward the Cathedral....

Valek and Angelica walked toward this Cathedral , walking up the stairs of the entrance of the Cathedral....Valek opened the door....inside this church was a priest praying....only a priest....no one seemed to be in the Cathedral....As Valek and Angelica entered,Valek mouthed a few words in Los Demonis that made the entrance doors close by themselves VERY VIOLENTLY....The priest turned back and noticed Valek....The priest said
"Oh God no....NOT again....NO!!"

As Valek continued to walk toward the priest,the pews were shaking and some were even jumping in the air by their own....As Valek continued to walk toward the priest he said

"Did you forget me?....Do you remember MY RAGE.....MY WRATH.....MY VENGEANCE....Soon you will remember just how this game is played...."((Triple H (Tm) lol))

Valek quickly lifted the priest with one hand,choking him.....Valek kept smiling evily at this....

-Priest-"::coughs:: I know that..::coughs:: the Good lord loves me ::coughs:: i know he wont ::coughs:: hurt me..::coughs:: he will protect ::coughs:: me."

Valek then threw the priest on the ground....then Valek turned to look at 2 golden holy cross on the table most likely representing the Lord....Valek took them and looked at the priest as he showed him the 2 cross....Valek then said
"Oh no....he wont hurt you ::laughs evily::" Valek then stabbed both of the eyes of the priest with those 2 cross....leaving them there....Valek then picked up more crosses and stabbed them in the ears of the priests,Valek then took more and stabbed the top of the head of the priest,making the brain leak from this hole....
Valek then mouthed a few words in Los Demonis....the priest skin switched to a dark red....obviously something or someone was in him....Valek kept smiling evily at this scene liking every second of what he was causing....Valek then took out a dagger and said
"You will feel the number of my birthdate...." ((Valek's birthdate is October 13th year 666))
Valek stabbed the priest 666 times....Angelica was smiling evily at it too while she was guarding the door so no one and nothing could enter and get out for now....

As Valek was done stabbing the priest he then took out his sword and cut both arms of the priest,and he then mutilated the whole body....Valek then took out a camera and took a picture of the dead and mutilated priest....Valek smiled again as he said
"Your soul belongs to me now...."

As Valek turned and headed for the door...Angelica opened her hand revealing a carved pentagram in the palm of her hand,just like her childe Valek....The pentagram then started to glow bright red for a second,returning the Cathedral to its normal state....just like if nothing happened...no blood,nothing broken...not a trace of what happened....Valek then looked at the picture of the mutilated priest he just took and he threw it on the ground of the Cathedral as he said
"Let the sins begin"

They both walked out of the Cathedral and entered a dark and cold forest.......

((If you want more information about the npc's IE "Angelica,Kate and Seraphimia go to the next links below

-Angelica- [url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/npc.html[/url]
-Kate.V- [url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/KateV.html[/url]
-Seraphimia- [url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/seraphimia.html[/url]

Something else is going to be posted soon enough lol ))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 7:29 pm Reply with quote
As Angelica and Valek were walking through the forest,releasing demonic whispers ever since Valek and Angelica entered it,Angelica then said to Valek

"I have heard that you hold the Chalice of Caine....Valek...is it true...."

-Valek-"Yes sire it is the truth...."

-Angelica-"Perfect...."

-Valek-"Indeed...."

-Angelica-"You still have it dont you?"

-Valek-"Yes sire...."

-Angelica-"Excellent....we can now look for the "Ring"...."

-Valek-"The "Ring" ? "

-Angelica-"Yes....thats what i said....the "Ring"..."

Valek noded as he listened to Angelica carefuly now..."What about it?"

Angelica stopped walking and smiled evily at Valek....

-Angelica-"You know just as much as i do on everything Valek....but the ring i will tell you about it right now...."

Valek noded as he stopped walking too...crossing his arms listening to his sire....

-Angelica-"The ring that was used for the "Creation" of all existence....At first it was in the hand of the so called "God" that the human's worship....such a waste of time....the real power lies in the shadows....they will learn in due time....the ring gives you the power to do Good...or extreme evil....which evil is what you want...as i do....this ring also gives the power to open a gate to "Midian" also known as "Hell"....this ring gives you the power to open the gate when you wish...."

Valek noded as he turned back quickly hearing the sound of cart rolling their way....((A cart not a car lol))

Angelica turned back to look at it....the cart was pulled by 2 horses....the cart stopped and the door opened....2 nuns came out of it....and they asked to Valek and Angelica.....

"I think we are lost....could you help us find our way?"

-Valek-"Oh you will find your way.......straight to hell......."

Angelica smiled evily as Valek said it.....

Valek grabbed one by the neck and slammed the nun's head in a tree nearby...non stop till the head exploded....

Angelica grabbed one by the legs....and slammed the nun's middle body part in the tree too....the body breaking in half....bones flying in air...the heart rolling on the dirt of the ground....Both of the nuns died....

As Valek and Angelica spotted a priest in the cart sitting not moving....obviously scared to death of what was happening....
Valek noticed the special cross the father was wearing....the symbol of one of the Pope's personal priest.....Valek smirked....as he said

"Where......is HE!?"

Angelica quickly ripped off the cross from the neck of the priest looking at it.....and noticed that it was indeed one of the personal priest's of the Pope....

Angelica and Valek's eyes turned white as their voice turned to a demonic one....they both said at the same time

"WhErE iS hE!?"

((In case someone is wondering who is writting this its me Valek lol.))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/npc.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Angelica on 2001-12-04 13:31 ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2001 3:29 am Reply with quote
((wholly crap!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 6:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarGiovanniPosts: 7Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 4:15 am
Meanwhile at the Cascadia cemetary....

Kate was still under 6 feet of earth pushing the lid of her coffin....the earth where the tombstone was started to move due to her pushing the lid of the coffin,she then put more strenght into it....the earth was moving more and more by the second,the tombstone fell on the ground....as the right arm of Kate came out of the ground....digging her way up to the surface with her hands....

She was now halfway out of the earth....half of her body was already out of the earth(earth at her waist) She let out a HUGE demonic scream....as the rain was falling heavily on Cascadia....She crawled her way out of the ground...going where there was most shadows in the graveyard....she has been dead for over a thousand years....the lyrics that Valek and Lilith been reciting brought her back to life....as she was standing in the shadows she could hear someone coming in the cemetary....She frowned as she was still standing in the shadows....

((If someone wants to know more about her go to : http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/KateV.html

Theres a picture of her so it already gives a good description of what she looks like...

Take it from here Mark :smile: ))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/KateV.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Kate.V on 2001-12-06 13:10 ]

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 11:48 am Reply with quote
((sorry if ive slowed things up for you....
i has been away in the land of AFK...))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 4:29 pm Reply with quote
(( Very nice posts Valek ... :smile: Keep it up. Mark!!!! Get on the ball man!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 8:46 pm Reply with quote
((Np man lol take your time :smile:

I hope you made the land of AFK suffer! lol))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-12-07 14:46 ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 9:26 pm Reply with quote

Mark reached the outside of the cemetery. It had been a long time since he had been here. Many friends and foe alike that had fallen were inside. This hall of the dead was all that remained of those unfortunate enough to of had there immortality abruptly ended.

The sound of thunder rocked the skies as bright flashes of lightning accompanied the music of the gods. Mark’s lack of suitable clothing was apparent. His light thin black T-shirt clung soaking wet to his skin and his trousers were barely able to resist the onslaught of the down pour. Beads of rain dripped slowly down his hair and over the contours of his face. His efforts to wipe the water from his face proved to be useless as he rubbed his arm against it.

Marks steps through the graveyard were cautious. The atmosphere was enough to send goosebumps through a body but there was something else. There was something more chilling, something unexplainable like a large unseen presence that he could feel.

The dirt and grass beneath his foot was forming a slippery sludge as it soaked up the water from the skies. Mark looked towards a old looking tree. A violent gush of wind blew bye at the same time thunder ruptured through the sky. The combination of that and the branches moving in the air gave Mark a frightful shock.

A look of regret that filled Mark’s face as he was no longer sure if he wanted to be here. Mark continued until he arrived upon some tombstones. He glanced around looking for a familiar name when he noticed a recently dug open grave. He moved towards the grave and knelt beside it before peering inside it. It was empty.

Either something has just risen or something was about to fall. Either way he didn’t want to be around to see it. Another strange sensation ran through his body. A feeling that he was being watched, watched by the eyes of something evil. He stood slowly to avoid slipping on the wet ground and finding a new home beneath the soil.

[ This Message was edited by: Mark Archer on 2001-12-07 15:28 ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 4:21 am Reply with quote
She looked at Mark near her grave....Kate frowned....Kate got out of the shadows walking toward Mark....Mark was slipping a little due to the wet and muddy ground....

As Mark finally stood up he saw Kate....she was looking like a walking corpse....due to all the time she's been dead most likely....

Mark Archer's eyes opened wide as Kate pushed him in her grave....At this moment a voice could be heard....the voice of the graveyard keeper said
"What the hell is happening...here...who are ARGH!!"

The man screamed as he saw the dead corpse walking (Kate) ....

Kate grabbed the man by his throat .... Kate said out loud "Dont belong! ... Dont exist! ..." She squeezed the man's throat till it exploded and she mouthed a few words in Los Demonis at the same time ... a Strange blue mist came out of the man's mouth and entered the body of Kate ... restoring her body halfway to normal ... "Dont ever judge me! ... " Kate spat as she threw the man away ... at least a good 3 hundreds meters away without even putting lots of strenght....

As Kate looked at her hands...not fully restored as she needed at least one more soul to restore her full normal appearance...As she looked at her hands she yelled "What the hell did i do to deserve all of this!?!?I keep my scars from prying eyes incapable of ever knowing why,somebody breathe ive got to have an answer!!Why am i so fascinated by bigger pictures better things but i dont care what you think...YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND ME!!!!" She yelled those words out as she slowly looked at the sky....Of course it didnt seem to make sense....but in a way it meant something else.....

She then looked back at her grave...And said to Mark "WhO aRe YoU aNd WhAt WeRe YoU dOiNg NeAr My GrAvE!?" she said in a demonic voice.....

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 4:47 am Reply with quote
Meanwhile in the forest where Valek and Angelica were....

Valek and Angelica repeated the same thing to the priest still in a demonic voice

"WhErE iS hE!?"

-Priest- "I will never tell....to the kind of yours!..."

Valek smirked as he said "We'Ll SeE"

Valek then putted his hand on the forehead of the priest making him see obviously something that was torturing him as he was shaking really VIOLENTLY....After a few seconds the priest said

"Ok...please STOP!...ill...ill...ill tell.."

Valek handed a map as he said "ShOw Me!!"

The priest indicated the location on the map as he was still shaking in fear....

Angelica smiled evily and Valek quickly killed the priest right after by slicing the priest head off its body with his sword....

Valek and Angelica still spoke in a demonic voice as they said

-Angelica-"Valek....you know exactly what is your sister Seraphimia do you...."

-Valek- "Yes sire....a Moon beast...."

-Angelica-"She is due to wake up really soon in the Cappadocian graveyard...."

-Valek-"Aye sire...."

-Angelica-"There can be two possibilities....one : she will turn against us because we are kindred's....or two : she will join us....but we will have to work on it....having a werewolf with us can reveal to be quite useful....escpecially during daytime....And since she is now 1326 years old...she is most likely the most powerful garou alive....even tho she aint older then you she is still very old and powerful for a garou....She is your sister...make SURE that she join us....."

-Valek-"Indeed sire....indeed...."

Valek and Angelica continued to walk deeper into the forest..........

[ This Message was edited by: Angelica on 2001-12-07 22:52 ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 8:43 pm Reply with quote
Meanwhile in the Cappadocian graveyard in Cascadia ... near the Cappadocian Cattacombs ....

Six feet under the earth ... at 11:30 pm ...

Strange noises could be heard in the Cappadocian graveyard ... the sounds of garou's howling ... but there was clearly none ... well only Seraphimia was one ... but she was still buried in the graveyard ... the howling's stopped ...

-10 minutes passed-

11:40 pm ....

Seraphimia's tombstone fell on the ground .... just like if someone pushed it ... but there was no one ....

-5 minutes later-

11:45 pm ....

Seraphimia's eyes opened ... revealing bright yellow eyes ... she lat out a scream seeing that she was buried ... her hands were shaking ... her nails started to grow longer ... her voice changing to one of a beast ... fur appearing everywhere on her .... it stopped there for a reason ... she started to hit the lid of the coffin ,she did again , again and again ... her teeths grew longer too now ,she was about to completely transform ....

[ This Message was edited by: Seraphimia on 2001-12-08 14:44 ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 10:06 pm Reply with quote

Mark slowly pushed himself up on his arms into a press up position bringing his face and body out of the wet mud that was now forming a second layer of skin over his body. He got to his knees before moving into a standing position where he looked up into the darkness of the sky.

He sighed heavily as he looked down at his trashed clothes and his predicament. He tried to wipe as much of the dirt from his face as possible onto the bottom of his T-shirt which he pulled up to his face.

""WhO aRe YoU aNd WhAt WeRe YoU dOiNg NeAr My GrAvE!?" the demonic voice resonated through the sky sending a chilling shiver through Mark. He slowly lowered the T- shirt from his face as he looked up and into the unnatural coldness of the half corpses stare.

The darkness evident in the eyes was almost mesmerising. The chaotic pattern that was within was captivating. Mark almost lost himself in them before the truth of the situation sunk in. A look of fear crossed with dilemma shot across his face. Pondering his reply for a while he looked up and smiled softly.

"My name is Archer" the grave wasn’t too deep and Mark jumped up and out of the grave landing on the opposite side of the grave to Kate.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 5:27 am Reply with quote
Kate looked at Mark jumping out of the grave and she said "ArChEr ...."

Mark turned back to look at Kate .... Kate's been dead for thousands of years .... as she looked around a little she said "WhAt Is ThIs PlAcE!? .... ThIs ViLlAgE!?"

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:36 am Reply with quote
Meanwhile ..........

The transformation into a werewolf was now complete .... Seraphimia digged in the earth to get out .....An horrible view it was ....
A werewolf getting out of the earth at night in the Cappadocian graveyard ....She started to sniff the air .....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:41 am Reply with quote
Angelica and Valek continued to walk through the forest ....

-Angelica-"Does this Cappadocian women still haves the pendant?"

-Valek-"The Gate of Midian pendant....Yes sire....she still have it in her possession ...."

-Angelica-"We will need it .... ill go see her .... "

-Valek-"I will sire .... "

-Angelica-"No ..... you must continue and stay in this forest .... you know just as well as i do that Seraphimia will come and YOU must be the one to talk to her first .... not me .... and you know the reason why .... "

-Valek-"Aye sire .... "

Angelica noded as she quickly disapeared away in the shadows walking back to Cascadia .... She finally arrived at Batgirl's haven .... she knocked ..... 6 times on the door .... Angelica waited .... arms crossed .... And smiled evily as she was sure that Batgirl would recognize her ....

[ This Message was edited by: Angelica on 2001-12-10 02:42 ]