<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Torn...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 8:12 pm Reply with quote

Mark kept his eyes focused on the drawers as he move over to them. Rearranging a few items that were preventing the draw from closing he slid them back into place and pushed the draws closed. Turning around his arms braced against the desk propping him up he smiled wide.

"And you err…think its hidden in the draw?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 8:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Location: U.S.A.Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:54 pm

"Well not exactly, I thought if you still loved me ..." He thought for a momment about the words that would slip from his mouth. He couldn't let Mark know he was desperate to get him back, If Mark didn't love him anymore he'd look bad. "... You'd still keep your clothes the way I use to arrange them." Dam that was a stupid save, oh well hopefully it would work he'd just wait and see, body slid back on the bed as he sat down.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Mark slid the top draw open and peered inside. Smiling he returned his eyes to Karl who was still on his bed.

"Looks like there still the same way you used to do it…. Only a lot more messy now they’ve been searched through"

Shoving the draw closed again Mark frowned slightly.

"Somehow I doubt you came all this way to look at my …" Mark winced slightly as a sharp brief pain shot deep into his left temple. The pain dissipated as quickly as it arrived and he finished his sentenced after taking a large gulp. "clothes"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 8:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Location: U.S.A.Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:54 pm
"I told you, I came here to find out if you still loved me, I just thought the clothes thing might tip me off." He looked down and then his oculars replaced to mark's face.
"Do you still love me?"

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 8:49 pm Reply with quote

((Jumping back to the shop scene))

Startled the Man lifted his eye up to meet Batgirl’s stare. Looking deep into her eyes with a penetrating yet seemingly relaxing glare he read the aura around her. Having become accustomed to the use of his skill he was satisfied in his perception that she was a kindred.

Standing up straight he smiled a weak and pathetic smile at her, his yes like that of a pleading puppy as he spoke in a tone of voice that reflected his apparently lost and desperate state.

"You are the one they talk of? The great Cappadocian Batgirl. One of the last surviving clan of death with the power to raise our kind back from the grips of final death?"

A silence passed as Batgirl suspiciously kept her eyes on him. The protecting guard close at hand ready to move from his apparently relaxed stance at the first sign of trouble. Thinking in the terms of no news is good news he started to speak again.

Within the last few weeks me and my brother, brother in life and brother in death, were ambushed by a… sabbat pack. They ruthlessly beat him to death and I only barely escaped with his body. Now I ask of you… I plead you to help me. Bring him back to this eternal unlife. I will offer you all I can in return."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 9:02 pm Reply with quote
After a long silence, Karl stood from the bed and started towards the door.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 9:14 pm Reply with quote
((back to the haven lol))

Mark’s eagle eyes followed Karl as he moved towards the door. Lowering his eyes to the floor Mark spoke in a raspy voice.

"Karl… " His voice trailed off s he stood motionless leaning against the dresser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 9:19 pm Reply with quote

slowly the frame turned around his eyes not looking at Mark, not letting him see the pain that was hiding, waiting for the rejection.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 1:39 am Reply with quote
Mark moved toward Karl slowly , stopping a few inches in front of him. Mark looked upon the pain visible in his face. Closing his eyes tightly to prevent a tear dripping free from his eyes his right hand reached out taking Karl’s right hand by the wrist. Guiding Karl’s hand through the air Mark placed it over his heart. The gentle touch sending a tingle throughout his body that he had ached for since the night they had separated.

Opening his eyes slowly his gaze became locked in a deadly stare with Karl. Neither one of them breaking the bond as there eyes penetrated on journey into each others soul.

"This will always belong to you" Giving Karl’s hand a firm push against his chest to signal what he was meaning ." I have never stopped loving you…"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 4:15 pm Reply with quote
((@ Batty's shop haven...

Batgirl narrowed her eyes at the man. He spoke softly and she listened cautiously. Her eyes widened at the mention of the Sabbat. He was kindred but not of Cascadia. Was the city on the brink of yet another Sabbat attack? The mayhem and devastation of the Elysium danced in her mind until the sound of her name snapped her attention back to the conversation.

"Aye... I am the one you seek." She didn't take her eyes away from him. "And who are you? Who sent you here?" She wondered who it was that had taken it upon themselves to publicise her abilities.

The Assamite guard stepped out of the shadows, making his presence known. Batty relaxed a little, if this man tried anything she was sure they could take him down.

~batty~

((just to check... he's torpored right? Not final death? Cos this Cappa doesn't *do* final death resurrections, with the exception of Chaz and <censored> *grin*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 9:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:eek: (("...bring our clan back from the death..."? whats meant by that? Batty use aura perc. find his clan so i can come out of the darkness ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:23 am Reply with quote
He pulled his arms around Mark embracing him in a hug and slowly through crimson dry lips he replied "I never stopped loving you either."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 3:37 pm Reply with quote
Embracing Karl in his arms Mark closed his eyes tightly. The moment lasting an eternity that he would gladly stay in for the rest of his immortal life. The silence broken.

"I thought I had lost you" Mark whispered into his ear, his voice filled with passion and compassion.