<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Torn...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 6:51 pm Reply with quote
(( Yeah.. i know you forgot about me :P or did the mig scarey malkie friten you?? hehe. ah well im safe and sound now.. no worries ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 6:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarBone FlowerPosts: 0Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:40 am
After getting brieffed by my Sire Gabriel,even though he answered all of the questions i could have
possibly asked,i though that the best way to find about the *Kindred* was to go outside and see with my very own eyes how things are dealt with around here.

All i tought as i got outside of Gabriel's complex was to kill the one who ordered to end my human life,but in a way i liked this new life,i was feeling like i coul kill so easily someone with no efforts,i kinda liked that feeling.

With that in mind i went out on the street's of Cascadia simply walking around,i saw the world in another way with my kindred eyes,it felt strange,but much better in every way,if only i could get my hands on the responsible of my death,the head chief of the F.B.I .

But that will wait,i had other things in mind.

I continued walking,seeing drunk and junkies on the street,this night was quite like the others if you asked me,the only thing that was different was myself.

I stopped in front of a club named "Moonlight" it reminded me something,but i couldn't really tell what for now.I then simply decided to enter the darn place.

As i walked by the entrance the bouncer stopped me as he said "hey,yer goin' no where baby,ya have to pay ya know,15 bucks and ya enter" I smirked as i threw a 20 dollar bill on his face...And so i entered the place.

I tought about what Gabriel told me regarding the Masquerade,i would make sure to look human no matter what,i didnt wanted to disapoint him.

I went walking through the club and stopped dead cold in my tracks as i heard

"Ahhhhhhh,if it isn't Jade,i heard you were killed"

I turned back and looked at the club owner "James Tanner"

-=Jade=- "You can't believe everything's you hear Tanner"

-=James Tanner=- "Lemme guess babe,yer hear for a deal huh?"

-=Jade=- "Frankly i can care less of your "deals" "

-=James Tanner=- "C'mon leave the F.B.I baby,yer a natural born killa,you have better things to do than stick up with those sucka's "

-=Jade=- "If only you had an idea.......if only you had an idea "

-=James Tanner=- "Look babe,yer surrounded by my men's,this time you ain't escapin' me sweetheart"

-=Jade=- "Are you so sure of that?"

-=James Tanner=- "Yea!i am,now its yer last chance babe,whadda ya say?"

-=Jade=- "What do you think about *NO* "

When i said that Tanner noded to his men's as they took out their gun's,my first reaction was to turn a table on its side,making a shield out of it as they started to shoot,i needed to get out of here,i dont need any attention to be brought on me for now.I could see Tanner getting away by the back door

"Oh no,you ain't getting away not this time" i spat as i seen him going away,taking a deep breath i stood up running toward the back door shooting at the two of his body guards,i fired only two bullet,each of them going in the guard's head,as i got outside,i saw Tanner escaping in a black limo,i runned toward it,having just the time to jump on the limo's trunk,holding myself on it,Tanner saw it and asked the driver to turn very sharply at the next turn,he did and it made me fall in the middle of the street,making myself roll on the floor,someone stopped seeing that,a man got out of his Dodge viper and asked me "your ok?"

I got up and said yes as i was looking around,i could still see the black limo,i went toward the Dodge viper sitting in it as the guy said "Ummm thats My damn car!" i got out of it getting out a wad of cash putting it in his hand,they guy words were "oh yeah,that kicks ass" he said as i obviously gave him a lot.

So i went chasing Tanner,ive pushed at max the black dodge viper motor and i reached Tanner's limo quite fast,he kept turning and turning,and he went in a dark place,he stopped in the distance,as i was about twenty meters from him,right next to a destroyed building,i got out of the car,Tanner got out to and immidiately started to fire in my direction.I smiled,i always liked to be in the middle of life and death when i was still a human,i so liked the sensation of danger,in almost a sick way.

I said to myself "Kindred i am huh? ... lets see how it works...."

I rolled on the car's hood running in the direction of Tanner,i managed to dodge the bullets fired at me,i jumped on his car hood and gave him one hell of a kick in his face,making him fall down

"YOU BITCH!" he said.

The drive sneaked his way behind me as i took out my knife ready to finish my job on Tanner.

The driver kicked my leg making me kneel on one knee,i knew not that he was behind me,he had the effect of surprise,i quickly turned on the floor taking my gun emptying the charger on the driver.

As i got up Tanner was already in the limo he started the engine and got away,i managed to jump on the trunk again,Tanner once again saw me as he took his shotgun pointing it at me,i had no choice but to let off my grip on the trunk,i rolled on the wet cement floor,as Tanner got away,i stood up quickly firing at the limo,but it was of no use,he managed to get away AGAIN!

"DAMN IT!!!!" i screamed out in rage.I then looked at this destroyed building.At this moment i heard my name as if this person was surprised to see me here "Jade?" the male voice said,i turned back putting my knife against the man's throat.

((Okies,i hope its okay me rushing in this thread huh? huh? hehe,im sorry for my crappy crappy writing = ( well thats a side effect of being a french girl hehe

Jade aka Karmina ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 8:22 am Reply with quote
"LeT yOu Go .... AnD wHeRe To!?"

Angelica looked even more angry now ....

"Even after knowing what he his .... you still think the same way!?!?"

Angelica waited ...turning back to normal now ....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 5:01 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel slowly raised his hand and pushed Jade's blade away from him throat slowly.
"Jade," he repeated "you don't want to go making a name for yourself quite yet."
Kathy stood several feet behind Gabriel, obviously tired. Gabriel himself looked rather beat up, his clothes nearly shredded. Dried blood caked his hands and face.
"Ah, you must be Jade," Kathy said smiling slightly, "A pleasure to meet you.."

((sorry for the short post...gotta go study for my exam :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 5:28 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBone FlowerPosts: 0Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:40 am
As the guy pushed me back i just realized it was my sire..."Ga..Gabriel ..."

Oh fuck! i tought in my head,i wouldn't have done that if i knew it was him behind me....

I bowed my head down in shame...."Im sorry sire....i didn't meant to" I stopped talking,not knowing what to say.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 5:31 pm Reply with quote
((shortest post in the history of man kind))

Mark struggled to keep his eyes open as his rescuers arrived only to surrender to the pain and loss of blood as he slid into Torpor.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 6:30 pm Reply with quote
--- A week or so after the whole messey incident ---

((POST COMING SOON :P lol))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 6:52 pm Reply with quote

The engine inside the X-type jaguar came to a silent purr as it stopped outside of the small shop. The body work was perfect and the silver shine of the paint glistened under the moon light. The black leather interior made this convertible car a handsome beast. The headlights faded and the driver sat silent.

His trousers were white with a chocolate brown leather belt wrapped around his waist to offer support and keep his clothes in place. His shirt was a deep green with thin stripes of a darker shade of green sparingly spread across the shirt. His eyes were concealed behind a pair of mirrored sunglasses and his short blue hair was combed back.

He reached into his glove compartment. Inside was a desert eagle place inside a shoulder holster that he quickly slid onto his body. He also took out a thick steel dagger and attached the blades ((for lack of better word, I cant remember what there called lol)) holster to his belt. Swinging round he took his briefcase in hand.

This black leather brief case was from inspection a rather ordinary object. However with a closer look the two switches and panel could be noticed. Inside the case a UZI was rigged to fire from the panel, which is released, when the switch was pressed. Creating a useful and concealed weapon. The other switch armed the countdown for the explosives inside the case. A bomb.

The man jumped over the drivers door and out onto the street. He looked towards the building and began to approach it. Pushing the door open he stepped inside.

((Hey Bats you have got company lol Hes at your funny magic shop. You got a magic shop right? hehe))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 1:25 pm Reply with quote

His eyes examined the contents of the shop. There was no assistant at the counter which was cluttered with strange looking objects and books. Stepping up to the counter he placed the brief case on the floor by his right foot , hidden from view. Removing his sunglasses and hooking one arm into his shirts pocket he stood waiting for the owner to arrive.

He had heard rumors that the owner of this shop was cappadocian and would be able to help him with his small problem. The problem of bringing back several kindred from death. He smiles sinisterly as he heard the sound of approaching foot steps.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 9:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Location: U.S.A.Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:54 pm

Meanwhile back at mark's haven, karl had returned. This time snooping around, he was getting tired of chasing mark and never getting anywhere. If mark really didn't want to be with him anymore he would just leave it at that. After going through all his drawers he sat there, his mind in throught, where the heck could mark have put the bracelet the one that was exactly like his, the one that was a token of their love. If he didn't keep it then that was enough to assume it was truely over. He sat back on the bed palms touched the sheets as he could sense a image inside his mind he could see Mark, and a woman having passionate sex, He couldn't make out the woman from the glimspe it was too blurry. He released his hand from the sheet a sniffle released from his noise and he pressed his lips together firmly and then stood up.

[ This Message was edited by: {SoC} Karl Aensland on 2002-01-06 03:39 ]

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 10:15 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
((you're pulling a Quinn... ask me later

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:30 pm Reply with quote
((*screams* ok ok... bats will apear asap, she's there... as is one of Cain's guards...

~batty~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:44 pm Reply with quote
The shadows seemed to almost part to his presence. His long strides were silent as he moved into his haven. Leaning against the door support he folded his arms. Glancing around the room he noticed that his draws had been opened and disturbed. He smiled softly as his eyes settled on the familiar intruder resting on his bed. As the figure rose to his feet Mark cleared his throat in a manor to catch his attention.

"Looking for something?" His tone while not aggressive was clearly inquisitive.

Karl swung round quickly to face Mark.

[ This Message was edited by: Mark Archer on 2002-01-06 07:46 ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 2:21 pm Reply with quote
Batgirl heard the floorboards above her creak. Company... in her shop... Cain's henchmen seldom stepped into her haven and this worried her. She took no chances, patting the concealed dagger to reassure herself before ascending the stairs.

"Yes?" He looked up almost startled at her sudden appearance.

~batty~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 7:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Location: U.S.A.Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:54 pm

He was quite shocked, he throught he was sly enough that he'd be out before mark was back, he never thought he'd be caught. He was going to fix his drawers. "I ... wanted to know if you still loved me."

Offline Profile YIM