<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Torn...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 5:34 pm Reply with quote

All of the doors of the black car except the drivers door opened almost simultaneously and closed with a loud bang. By the front passenger side stood a man of medium build dressed in a black suit. In his hand he carried a large thick black briefcase. The female driver remained seated in the car.

Elizabeth exited the car through the door behind the suit and Kazimierz steped out of the opposite door. With there strong mental connection that had developed between the two kindred over the years they were able to co-ordinate there actions without speaking a single word. Elizabeth started to move towards the old abandoned ware house at the docks (please tell me cascadia has docks lol, if not then its just in a warehouse district). The mysterious figure carrying the suitcase followed her.

Kazimierz walked to the boot of the car and he motioned for the driver to release the latch. With a click the boot was released. He moved over the boot ready to lift it open. The lid of the boot shot open and up smacking the large titan under the chin knocking him back and almost causing him to loose his balance.

Mark had recovered slightly and was sat inside the boot having just used his legs to kick open the boot. He had freed himself of the chain bounds and slowly moved his pain filled body out and using the car for support he stood.

The brute wiped the blood that was seeping from the corner of his lips on the back of his right hand before smiling slyly and moving towards Mark. Mark narrowed his eyes as he tried to focus and summon all the power of his blood.

[ This Message was edited by: Mark Archer on 2001-12-08 11:35 ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 5:55 pm Reply with quote
((wow! I'm impressed :smile:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 6:22 pm Reply with quote
((okay, most of you who read my posts know that i don't very often make Gabriel super duper tough, i make him win by luck most of the time, well i've been working REAL hard this week with college and work. i've been sick, tired, hungry, and beat down. well now it's done and Gabriel's gonna f*ck someone up...

Gabriel smiled slightly as he watched Kathy unload a clip into the twin, and his body fly back through the air.
"That's my girl...good job Ka...URK!" Gabriel winced in pain as he felt a heavy impact on the back of his skull. He felt his feet leave the ground and his body travel through the air. Suddenly his motion stopped like a car hitting a freight train. He blacked out for a moment, his entire world blanking.

++++++++++

Far away Gabriel could hear the sound of crumbling stone...the crackle of fire...the cackle of evil laughter....Kathy's screams.
The beast licked at his soul, it's blood rage moving in like a tidal wave. Gabriel struggled to contain it, but it was too powerful. The mixture of pain emotionally and physically overwhelmed him. He felt the control slip away and the beast take the reigns, ready to extract a terrible vengeance.

++++++++++++++

The pile of rubble exploded, sending stone fragments sailing across the room. Gabriel slowly rose to his feet, his eyes gleaming wildly through the dust. His blonde hair, normally tightly pulled back, was frayed and jolted out frantically, framing his face like a mane on a lion.
His suit was torn and dirty, his jacket all but destroyed. The sword of Mephisto's Sire was tightly in his left hand. The beast had emerged.
One of the twins stood 20 or so feet across the room, grinning wickedly at his accomplishment. The other twin slowly got off the floor, healing his bullet wounds.
Gabriel felt the surge of blood power as his muscles swelled with power and his reaction time picked up ten fold. Clotho's gift and Celerity were a deadly combination for a foe.
He allowed his blood strength to kick in, his arms bulging from beneath his satin dress shirt. The Ventrue Primogen's eyes widened as his taste for blood increased, he drew back a wicked snarl exposing gleaming white fangs.
The world drew by in slow motion for him, the flames crackling slowly and the smoke drifting at a turtle's pace. He watched as the second twin slowly rose to one knee, his bullet wounds now healed.
Gabriel let out a deafening roar as only a frenzied Kindred could and cocked his arm back and then launching it forward, letting his sword fly. The heavy double edged sword flew soared through the air straight towards the twin.
The twin looked up just in time to catch the heavy sword in the throat. A sickening gurgle chirped out as the force of the missle dragged the twin back to the far wall, the sword protruding from the back of the twin's neck coating his purple hair in thick stolen vitae.
The sword embedded itself in the stone wall, pinning the the twin against the wall effectively through the throat. Blood flew in arch's from the vampire's mouth, his eyes showing his own battle with the beast.
The remaining twin looked back at his fallen brother and smirked slightly.
"You won't find me so easy to...." he started. Gabriel's beastial rage was in no mood to hear quips. Gabriel lept from the rubble and flew through the air towards the remaining twin, his hands outstretched and his jaw agape.
The twin gasped in surprise and started to move himself out of Gabriel's path. Using lapse, Gabriel slowed the twin down just enough to catch his leg. His blood strength still surging like a thousand shots of adreniline, Gabriel lifted the twin high above his head by the leg, swinging him in wide loops.
The twin gasped as Gabriel let go, sending him flying into the door of the Porshe. The framework of the sports car groaned and the body dented inward as the sound of a snapping spinal cord rang out.
The twin fell limply to the floor, his neck shattered in several places. Gabriel saw the look of shock and fear on his face. The twins green eyes were wide and blood shot from his mouth in erradic spurts, this only drove the beast further.
Gabriel strode over to the fallen Kindred and grasped him tightly by the neck. Somewhere nearby Kathy shouted something out but Gabriel payed no mind, the beast in full control.
He lifted the twin up to eye level and glared at him. He whirled around and threw the vampire in the adjacent wall at a medium speed. The Kindred smacked into the wall, his shoulder buckling under the impact and shattering into shards. Gabriel's beast heard the groan and smiled inwardly.
Gabriel took a step forward and looked at the Kindred, who lay on the ground struggling to heal himself. Slowly he managed to push himself up on one arm, his head hanging loosely with no neck to support it. Blood tears joined the blood from his mouth that streaked his face.
"Y...you....." he began, a throat full of warm blood blocking his words. Gabriel roared in defiance and threw his arm into a nearby column of stone. The support beam shattered as Gabriel's forearm sliced through it, sending stone fragments flying through the air like a thousand daggers.
The twin gasped just before one of the larger chunks smashed into his face and opened his skull to the outside world. His body jolted spasmatically as smaller shards of stone penetrated his skin and buried themselves deep within his muscles and organs. The twin's eyes rolled back as the warm blood flowed from his head and he slumped to the floor.
The remaining twin still struggled, pinned to the wall, forced to watch his brothers death. Gabriel approached him, his beast beginning to sink. Just before the beast all but disappeared, Gabriel's large hand gripped the Kindred's face and squeezed with all the might it could.
There was a brief scream followed by a slushing crackling sound as the twin's face buckled in and his skull was crushed. Gabriel slowly regained control and shook his head violently. He glanced around at the devestation and looked towards Kathy.
"Come on....lets find Mark..."

((aaah...feels good.

[ This Message was edited by: Gabriel on 2001-12-08 12:39 ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 6:28 pm Reply with quote
She looked at the lady ... still in somewhat of a daze, but the pain ceased in her body.

"I was trying to help, that's all." Kiya avoided eye contact with the woman .. and looked around. "Where's Kathy and Gabriel?" Anguish could be heard in her voice. Her eyes jolted from one tree to the next, hoping it would be a human figure rather then a dead, looming tree.

Kiya stood to, struggling slightly to get onto her feet.

"GiRl ... SiT DoWn NOW!" Angelica grabbed Kiya's arm ... making her tumble back to the soft earth.

Kiya sat there ... starring at the ground like a lost child. She felt helpless in the presence of such an obviously powerful being.

"If I can't go ... please, go and try to help Gabriel and Kathy, please." She finally looked up at Angelica, her eyes pleading with her. She knew that sympathy would get her no where with this women, but it was always worth a try.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 7:54 pm Reply with quote
((Woah man :smile: damn cool post Gabe :smile:

And nice post Mark and Kiya too :smile: Ok im going to reply on this one lol ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 11:02 pm Reply with quote
Angelica smiled evily at Kiya as Kiya looked straight in the eyes of Angelica .... The eyes of Angelica turned transparent ... showing the flames of Midian (Hell) in her eyes .... The cloak and the hood of Angelica started to move back just like if there was a strong wind blowing .... but there was no wind .... but it was still moving .... Angelica's turned to an angry one ... as she mouthed a few words in Los Demonis some of the dead branches of tree's on the ground tied up Kiya against the tree she was leaning on .... Angelica smiled evily as she said in a demonic voice still " LoOk At YoU .... BeGgInG fOr MeRcY .... iTs PaThEtHiC .... nOw I wAnT tO kNoW wHy YoU hAD tHe ImAgE oF vAlEk In YoUr HeAd RiGhT bEfOrE i SaVeD yOuR uN-lIfE !? BeCaUsE iT iS tHe ImAgE oF vAlEk ThAt MaDe Me WaNt To SaVe YoU bEcAuSe I wAnT tO kNoW wHy!!And ThE oNe'S yOu CaLl "GaBrIeL & kAtHy" WiLl bE FiNe .... NOW ANSWER ME!AND THEN I WILL SEE IF ILL LET YOU GO OR NOT!"

Angelica started to float in the air as she was looking down at Kiya .... Angelica laughed evily waiting for an answer......

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/npc.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Angelica on 2001-12-08 17:03 ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 5:44 am Reply with quote
Kiya struggled briefly, still unsure of the strength she had left in her body.

"I wasn't begging." She tried to resist looking at Angelica's face. The image would only make her feel weaker then she already was. "I love Valek ... " She wanted to say more but she let the thoughts stream only through her mind.

Her eyes rose once more to meet Angelica's. This was the girl she had seen on the door. This was the woman that had shown her through the dungen and revealed to her what Valek was truly about. That nights events played through her mind, chills slowly crawled up her spin. Her head quickly bowed once again to the ground. Her arms still wrapped by the rough bark of the tree that was holding her captive.

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_kiya_setite_clan_page/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Kiya on 2001-12-08 23:48 ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 2:05 pm Reply with quote

Mark let out soft continues growl as a dark black mist swirled inside his eyes. He lashed out with his right hand making impact against the steel like jaw of Kazimierz’s face. Mark stood in awe and shock as the brute before him barely even moved his head from the blow. Swinging his arm back Mark struck him on the other side of the face with the back of his hand.

Mark slowly started backing away. Kazimierz continued to keep the same distance between the two of them. It wasn’t long until Mark was backed up against the rear end of the car. In frustration he swung out again only to have his hand intercepted in the hand of the titan. Kazimierz clamped his hand around Marks fist and began to apply pressure.

Every bone that ran through Mark’s hand splintered and cracked from the tremendous pressure. Mark let a short scream in agony before feeling the full force of Kazimierz other hand strike an upper cut under his chin. Mark flew up into the air and landed down hard, his back smashing into the top of the Rolls Royce denting it.

Marks jaw that was already dislocated and fractured was throbbing a new in pain. Blood was curdling in his throat and his bones were becoming weary. The female driver exited the car as she felt the impact on the roof before she moved into the shadows.

Kazimierz took a hold or mark by his neck and picked him up. Mark struggled to release himself from the agonising the grip. The next thing he knew his head was being smashed into the rear window of the car. The glass shattered and cut into his face causing deep lacerations . Kazimierz then proceeded to smash marks face against the metal frame of the car. Each strike causing a dent in the frame work and a crack to form in Marks skull.

He surrendered to the pain as his body slipped into torpor.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 9:48 pm Reply with quote
Kathy stood amid the flames, her face drawn back in a look of sheer suprise. Gabriel rolled his eyes and grabbed her firmly by the wrist.
"C'MON KATH! We've got to find Mark NOW!" Gabriel shouted. Kathy shook her head clear and nodded slightly. The two Kindred leapt into the dented and damaged Porshe. Gabriel felt on the steering wheel for keys.
A look of slight satisfaction gleamed out as he found them and started the car up. The engine gurgled slightly and finally roared to life. Truly a machine of quality build.
Kathy was still glancing at the twin hanging from the wall. Gabriel accelerated and steered the car slowly out of the collapsed wall into the night air.
The forest was dark and the sound of flames licking at the wooden floor rang out. Gabriel pulled up the emergency break and glanced back towards the structure which was nearing full collapse.
"Echoe!" he gasped, leaping from the car. Gabriel hit the dirt and took off at full speed towards the stone house. He skid to a halt as he arrived in the room where the battles had taken place. He surveyed the room.
Broken wood and stone were everywhere. A U shaped piece of steel lay on the ground near a large slab of marble. Blood dripped from the walls near large impact marks. The twin hung limply from the sword. Gabriel ran over and pulled the sword from the wall, the twins lifeless body fell to the floor in a heap.
Gabriel glanced back towards the wall where the other twin lay....but the body was gone. Glancing around for signs of movement, Gabriel gripped his sword tightly. He spotted Echoe's tattered body in the corner, punctured in several places by planks of wood.
Liquid was dripping from the wall onto Echoe's pale skin, the skin sizzling as it did so. The Ventrue leapt through the fire and began pulling the planks from Echoe's body.
"Uuuung..." the Malkavian stirred. Gabriel lifted his body onto his shoulder and ran towards the exit at full speed. There was a sound of weak laughter as the building collapsed on itself. Gabriel soared through the air landing hard on the forest floor.
The dust rose slowly from his landing as he glanced around, one eye open. Echoe lay a few feet away, slowly moving his head back and forth. Gabriel pushed himself up and glanced back at the structure. Kathy honked the horn in the background...

((okies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 11:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy put her hand to her mouth in horror as she saw the building beginning to collapse in on itself.
"Gabriel " she whispered under her breathe as she stepped out of the porsche and looked as the cloud of smoke cleared.
Gabriel lifted his body up off the floor and grabbed hold of Echoe.
Kathy opened the back door of the car and Gabriel put echoe on to it.
"Get in kath we have to find Mark" he said .
Kathy slid into the seat and Gabriel turned the keys in the ignition, the engine purred into life and he put his foot down .
"Kath did you see where they took him?" Gabriel asked his eyes on the road in front..guiding the porsche through the traffic.
Kathy shook her head , her mind going over again and again what had just happened.
Gabriel glanced at her face and could understand that she was a toreador and not used to seeing violence in such a way (shes a wuss lol)
He touched her shoulder gently.."kath look I just need you to help me ok now think did you see them leave, they must have been in a car , did you see anything?" he asked softly.
Kathy stared ahead at the rear car lights in front of them.
"no...wait..yes a black sedan...I think..where could mark be he was badly hurt" she whispered.
As she looked down she saw the robe worn my mark that had led her to him.
Her hands reached down and picked it up and held on to it tightly.
Her body seemed to be pushed back against the seat as her eyes closed and her fingers gripped tightly around the robe.
"oh god hes hurt badly...i see her face....and water...a building near the water" the blood tear ran down her face as she felt Marks pain...her body beginning to slump forward in the seat, weak from loss of blood but unable to leave go off the robe.
"Kath! let go off it " Gabriel shouted..
"I cant its marks..." she cried out in pain and gabriel reached across pulling the robe from her fingers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 12:45 am Reply with quote
Gabriel snatched the robe from Kathy's fingers, the tender fabric threatening to rip under the strain. He threw it to the back seat aggressively. Kathy continued to sob quietly, her petite body shuddering with sorrow.
"Kathy...calm down. We need to focus on finding Mark right now." Gabriel placed a hand gently on her leg. "Now you said you saw a building by the water?"
Kathy nodded weakly, her face streaked with blood tears. Gabriel trusted her and did not feel the need to question her methods at the moment.
"Okay Kathy, and a black Sedan right?" Kathy nodded again. Gabriel jerked the Porshe across four lanes of traffic leaving drivers behind him honking and cursing. The battered car pulled onto the offramp and cruised towards the harbor, the only place in Cascadia Gabriel knew of that was near water....

((okay Mark, i'm not gonna take TOO much liberty here, if you don't want Gabe to find you all just give the word

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:49 am Reply with quote
((Oww.. I hurt...))

Echoe stirred slightly in the back of the car. A sound passed his lips in vain, as he realized he was in far to much pain, afraid to open his eyes.

He used what little blood he had left to heal himself, and fell back into torpor.

[ This Message was edited by: Echoe on 2001-12-10 20:41 ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 2:59 am Reply with quote
((ooo wow.. nice postings all :smile:))

Gabriel cursed as he slammed on the brakes just in time to avoid hitting a small childe in the middle of the road, leaving only an inch between the boy and the car.

Gabriel instantly recognized the boy's emotionless face.. "Oh. Shit," he said slowly.

"Let Me... Help You..."

Wherever the boy was, his sister would never be far behind, and Gabriel almost dreaded another encounter with her.

Kathy covered her eyes as soon as she saw the boy, and covered her eyes with her hands as the vehicle screeched to a halt. "Oh my god! Gabe! look out!"

Kathy looked up after the car slammed to a halt, expecting to see the child's blood all over the hood over the car. Instead there was the child, still standing right in the middle of the road. "What are you doing in the middle of the road?!"

The child remained silent, and instead continued looking directly into Gabe's eyes. Gape was silent as well just looking back.

((all the comotion woke up the old malks :P beware pandemonium))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 10:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
((I may be able to do something stupid lol but im going to post :smile:

Kathy looked at the small child stood in front of the car, his ragged clothes hanging of his pale thin body, his eyes staring blankly at Gabriel.
"You've scared him Gabriel, he must be lost we cant leave him here" before gabriel could stop her kathy had stepped out of the car and was walking towards the boy.
"hey there...wheres your mommy and daddy....are you lost...you really shouldn't be out on your own you know" kathy said softly to the boy.she stooped down to his level and touched him gently on his arm.

((i dont know hes bad lol im weak and not able to use my senses no more....mark do you know how many nails kath has broke in this thread huh?lolololololololol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 11:53 pm Reply with quote
((Dont worrie mark will buy you a set of fake nails just as soon as i loose my writers block which i have had for several days now and come up with somethign decent to post lol.