<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A Twilight Meeting

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 2:54 am Reply with quote
The man straightened his suit once more and smoothed out the wrinkles on his signature red tie. His blonde hair shifted lightly in the soft bask of the twilight, the smooth lines on his face curving into a smile.
He stood silently in the halo of light under the street lamp, his features obscured by shadows. A heavy plume of smoke drifted from his lips as he exhaled the turkish cigarette smoke.
Across the street, working the late shift, a police officer glanced his way. 3 AM and a businessman is under the streetlight? The officer glanced down the street to make sure no cars were coming and began heading towards the Ventrue.
The man in the dark suit smiled and stepped out of the soft circle of light cast by the lamp and into the shadows. Once there he concentrated and disappeared from sight, staying motionless so as to make no sound. The police officer stepped past the street lamp and raised an eyebrow.
"Where the..." he said, trailing off. He walked off down the street, curiously scratching his head.
"A new trick?" a voice called out. The Ventrue turned his head to identify the speaker. A dark figure stood in the shadows next to him, hiding his features. But it was of no consequence, he new the voice well enough.
"Good evening Armand..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 4:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:15 am
"is the job done CAmden?"Armand asked. Camden nodded.."yes the ventrues childe is gone...i took care of it personally" "my payment sir?" "Of course Camden." Armand handed him the breif case full of money. "By the way i plan to possibly challenge this Ventrue...the one you so skillfully resemble..i hear hes the new seneschal of this quiet little town."

"my sire was right...the mortals are filled with false security from the police..and the kindred think a few elders could stop me." Armand laughed loudly. Camden coughed and replied "there is possibility that there are a few out of towners here..and also a possible crusader." Armand frownd.."i know about the crusader but hes weak and his clan is small here..i am not worried. now the out of towners ill have to look into....."

"I can squeeze between buildings through spaces you can’t even see, I can walk behind you so close my breath raises gooseflesh on your neck and you won’t hear me. I can feed off your filth and live in your house and sleep under your bed and you will never know unless I want you to."
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
((by out of towners does he mean me? ....oh shit...i hope so. :grin:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:20 pm Reply with quote
nah he means me :P lol ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:15 am
((hmm he ment several people,one being the sire of laz...the rest to be known later :smile:

"I can squeeze between buildings through spaces you can’t even see, I can walk behind you so close my breath raises gooseflesh on your neck and you won’t hear me. I can feed off your filth and live in your house and sleep under your bed and you will never know unless I want you to."
Offline Profile