<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Help arrives

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 11:50 pm Reply with quote
lazarus knew this sabbat invasion could not be easily stopped...thetre was one person he could call. he had been given a telephone number some time ago...he knew the basic functions of a telephone so he would try to call Ignazio...his sire.

the phone rang three times befor a man picked up the phone...lazarus didnt even need to speak. "its been some time childe, how can i help you?" lazarus paused slightly then spoke.."it seems our enemies the sabbat and hand are here...i dont think they are after anything but this city..but i do not like holding on to these documents anymore...even a ventrue managed to find my new haven..and started asking about nod." now it was ignazios turn to think. "ill be there as soon as is possible..please do not leave those documents laying in you hole anymore ok?" "it isnt a "hole" sire." ignazio replies. "ENOUGH just hold onto them" ::click::

ignazio hund up the things and rubbed his temple before grabbing his gun and sword...its been awhile. "Armand i know your in that city somewhere...your mine."

((ok this is the intro to laz's sire..he will be a major in this sabbat thingy