<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Prayer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 3:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
Lord Jesus,

I come to you hungry and tired, you give me food and let me sleep, I come to you weak and you give me strength. You give me eyes so that I may recognize the serpent. You know I ain't perfect, not by a long shot. But you like me to try. Unlike the devil who only want me to lie till I die. Lord why is it that we go through so much pain? I come to you wishing that you will open my eyes. Plenty of times you sent help my way, but I hid. Now that I look back, its foolish what I did. I don’t always do the right thing and I ask for you to forgive me, cause I need you here with me, with out you in my life, its empty. Lord I ask you to watch over those I know up with you, and also to watch over those soon to join you. And I cannot forgive my enemy myself, so I ask you to give me aid, please take my rage. And most of all I pray for the children for without them life its self would be meaningless. Please help me to survive, to strive, so that one day, I might be able to help them, find the light. Amen

[he rose from the side of his ratty bed. this night was warm, and filled with so much sorrow. he moved to his window. He could see a bright orange blaze around the night sky. the sky was overast and the bright full moon hid its face. he took one last glance at it before returning to his bed and falling fast to sleep.
:(

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 11:53 am Reply with quote
((seems to me that focker got staked........... please flame me now, cause of course, I missed something))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 11:54 am Reply with quote
((very nice narrative btw Steve-O)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 5:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((wasnt me duder

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 7:09 pm Reply with quote
((ok Im just starting to sober up, I got confused there for a bit, but I think Im all straight now... nice narrative Earl.... my head freaking hurts)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 7:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
((yeah, he was staked...but max the bartender revived him...hope that clears it up... :roll:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 8:34 pm Reply with quote
((Can Max fix my hangover too?? please..... Im dying.....