<  Ancient Tomes  ~  GOOD BYE ELYSIUM!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 2:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
Mephisto walked quickly outside of the Elysium because it was sure to collapse any moment. He saw the two men, one laying on the ground, one tending the wounds of the other. He held the woman tightly in his arms and walked over to them. He layed the woman down beside the man and instected her wounds. He heightened his senses, to make certian that there were no Kine in the area yet, then he casted a powerfull Pacenta (( thats the healing Disc. right? )) upon her. He then turned to the stranger next to him, "Greetings ... I am Mephisto."

[ This Message was edited by: Mephisto on 2001-11-30 21:46 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 2:42 am Reply with quote
((what happend to saving Kathy Mephisto? lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 3:10 am Reply with quote
(( Taken care of

[ This Message was edited by: Mephisto on 2001-11-30 21:46 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 2:08 pm Reply with quote
Mark felt the gentle warmth and comfort of silk sheets that were covering his abused flesh and the mattress he was laying on brought relief to his tired body.

He opened his eyes. The bright lights in the room brought unbearable pain to his damaged eyes. All he could see was a single blurred imagine of vibrant white colours. He quickly closed his eyes.

In the background he could hear muffled voices. He recognized one of the voices as Karl’s. He tried to speak. No voice left his mouth but a pain filled his throat.

He winced in pain and tried to sit up using his elbows for support. This he quickly realized was a mistake as his arms buckled in pain and he fell back against the bed letting out a little yelp.

He was confused and dazed and a burning hunger was filling inside him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 3:41 pm Reply with quote
(( Erm, since Mark and Kathy know eachother, did she come with yous?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 5:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
((yup meph I go with mark to karls secret hideaway haven i think

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 5:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy felt someone pick her up and cried out in pain as they put her over their shoulder.
AS they laid her on the ground she opened her eyes, the blood from her wounds clouding her vision red.
At her side she saw mark laid down, karl knelt down at his side...
((uughhh cant post ....still a bit drunk from last night:S....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 9:12 am Reply with quote
((I think we should blame the Setites for this hehehe

~batty~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 6:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSirenPosts: 25Location: Washington State, USAJoined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:06 am
lazarus sat on his coffin in his new haven, looking at his new armaments...he learned the names to sawed off shot gun...and some type of an sub machine gun. he wouldnt deny their helpfullness in the battle...but it seems the metal that they shot out...was not limitless...but he just related that to a crossbows limited ammunition. he looked around his new haven...to the soul of the previous owner..and the oul of the woman he did his work on....her body further up the tunnel at the entrance to keep strangers from wandering where they need not be.

as he began to sharpen his sword..as the sparks flew off he flashed back to the attack on his former home. he plunged the sword into the earth...he would have his revenge on them. he descided he would learn what this "modern world" had to teach....and perhaps use the box of many keys(computer..lol). he never learned its actuall name. he hopped off his coffin..also perhaps his sire could be of use...he was a more "modern" kindred. he would look into it.....

((sorry its kinda sucky but bjork was on reverb and i got scared :P ))

[ This Message was edited by: Lazarus on 2001-12-02 12:32 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:22 pm Reply with quote
Mephisto watched the woman struggle to keep concious (sp?). The thought of who could have does this danced arcoss his mind, and it made his eyes glow an even brighter red. He casted another Pacenta at the woman, and then turned on his heel and exited the room. He made his way to the front door of the Haven and walked out. After making his way to the nearest road (don't know where this place is) and then began the walk to the Business District of Cascadia.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 11:59 pm Reply with quote
Mephisto tapped his chest in various places, then sighed a sigh of releif as he reached into one oh its many inner pockets and pulled out a small travel size Cigar Tin. He but the end off, popped it into his mouth then lit his cigar lighter and lit the cigars tip. He draged on the cigar as he walked down various streets, until he reached a delapedated building. It was all black, except for a large Ventrue tri-septor painted onto each of the four sides. The great mahogany doors were still in their place, but one of them was spayed with the logo of some Cascadia Street-Gang. Mephisto pushed the door open and walked inside. "Dear god." He whispered to himself as he walked in. The large entrance way on the inside of the building was completely trashed. Homeless people were sleeping all around, newspapers were strewn across the floor, the beautiful plants were dead, the tables were trashed, it was a complete mess. Orvisius TeleCom-Cascadia had completely shut down.

Mephisto made his way to the elevators, but nothing happened when he pushed the buttons. Sighing he fliched his cigar stub onto the ground and made his way to the stairs. After a long 20 minutes of climbing he made it to the top floor. The doors were ajar, but there was little destruction here. It seemed as if nothing else had happened since he was here last. Mepisto walked slowly to his office in the North-East corner of the building. He walked through the open doors, and sighed again as he flicked on the lights. Dry sticky blood was all over the floor, the revolver shell still layed next to the desk, there was a black mark in the picture that hung behind his desk and the massive window was still broken. He approached the desk and sat down in the chair. "Orvisius Internation, open for business ..." he muttered, then lifted himself out of the chair. He walked to the window and looked out at the City over Cascadia.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 4:15 am Reply with quote
((hey, i'm not responsible... i wouldn't have been outside and exposed myself to that much bright light... that stings you know...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 8:05 pm Reply with quote
Drain had no difficulties carring the Driver back to the hole in the ground he climbed out of. he tossed in the body, then followed slowly. Making sure to restet the spring loaded trap door to its deadly position. He stopped only once while trudging thru the sewers, and that was to pluck out the eyes of the unconsious vampire.

when he deposited him into his new home in the nosferatu jail, Drain quickly went thru the mans clothes. taking out any and everything. He left the man on the cold rocky ground wearing nothing but his boxershorts.

Belle was watching as best she could from her cell across the hall. Her eyes had not yet healed compleatly from the malkaviens attacks. She only saw two shapes, One the hulking stinking nosferatu, and two an unknown body left with almost no clothes.
" Drain when are you going to let me out of here?. I tell you i did nothing wrong."
Drain replied " when i have proof of your innocence i will releace you my dear. The charges against you are very serious. and untill i have a chance to talk to Cain or Valek. You must remain here as my guest."

Belle looked around seeing only blured colors. "Guest" she thought. well iwonder how you treat your enemies? She had been living off of rats that wondered into her cell for days. and now with a new addition to the jail the feeding would be even more difficult.

Drain left the jail to get to work annilizing the clothes. perhaps traces of this man past were left on the clothes? His shoes may have mud that could be annilized, Or his wallet may have some identifying markings or a clue inside.
The next two dasys for the sabbat were painfull. having only a few measly rats to warm his blood. when he regained his strength .partalily. He grabbed the bars and began pulling and cursing the jailer.

Belle sitting in her cell only replied" Don't waste you strength idiot. The nosferatu wouldn't put you in here if the cell hadn't been tested. and your shouts won't reach the surface nor will they insult the sewer rats."

the Driver looked in the direction of the person talking. His eyes were gone but he out of habbit turned to face the speaker.
" Belle is that you, he caught you too?"

belles face turened ashen her only hope of lieing her way out of Drain hell hole were dashed by the motermouth in the next cell. Yes it is me you fool and you have just dammed me to hell with no chance of surviving. with that she tossed a carcous of a rat at the fool, striking him in the face.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 8:10 pm Reply with quote
((To all be sure to check your mail,theres an ic letter talking about Elysium a little.))

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-12-04 14:10 ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 8:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
((i didnt get one... :cry: :cry:

Offline Profile ICQ