<  Ancient Tomes  ~  GOOD BYE ELYSIUM!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 5:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:15 am
((i know you were supposed to kill him..lol..i just didnt want to attack you on thr mb....and news flash to everyone..THIS IS A WAR!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 12:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy smiled as she watched mark colouring with his new crayons, his face deep in concentration.
As she picked up a fresh piece of paper to sketch her plans on for her haven she frowned as she realised Mark had drawn on every single piece of paper.
Mark looked up at her and smiled, embarrassed
"I coloured them all in for you kathy"
"I can see that It's ok there's some more in the backroom I think" she replied.
Kathy got up to go to the backroom and mark left his drawing that he was doing for karl to follow her.
They began there search for more paper, hunting through the cupboards.
Kathy stopped and listened intently, she could hear what sounded like a van , its engine whining as it was revved up..Kathy walked to the window to look outside and saw the van , its brakes screeching as it rounded the corner to the elysium.
Her eyes widened as she saw it coming straight for the front of the elysium.
"jesus christ! mark quickly out of the window!"
Mark looked at her confused..."why we going out of the window?"
Kathy smashed the window with a chair and grabbed his t shirt, pulling on it so hard that it ripped....
"JUST GO NOW !" she screamed as she heard the van smash into the front of the building.
Kathy pushed mark out of the window as the explosion happened,the blast of it sending her to the floor.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 2:47 pm Reply with quote

Mark had landed quite far away from the building. the explosion had sent his body hurling. He was laying on his front. His resting to the right. The rip he had gained from Kathy's sharp pull was the least of his problems.

as his body was hurled from the building the burning inferno of the explosion had made contact with the left hand side of his body.

The left side of his face was heavily burned. the top few layers of his skin had been eaten at by the flames leaving his red raw flesh visible. Moving towards the middle of his face the burning was less servers and the top layer of skin was just burned a deep black like charcoal.

His thin black T-shirt had offerd little resistance and protection to the flames. It had been burned away allowing the flames access to his naked flesh. The severe burning that could be seen on his face was also visible along his body. But the thin layer of flesh that were meant to keep his ribs covered had been removed. The white bones visible along his side in contrast to the vibrant red of his burned flesh.

his trousers had offered a little more protection. Apart from 3 large holes down the side of his black trousers where the same burning could be seen.

To make things worse shards of glass from the explosion of shattering windows had embedded themselves deep into his flesh.

The right hand side of his body was in deep contrast to his left hand side. It was unscathed from the flames but had taken the full damage caused by the hard landing on the concrete. His face was bruised slightly and his jaw bone broken.

His leg was shattered in 4 places and his ribs were protruding into his lungs and other internal organs only just missing his heart. His right arm had made a lucky escape.

((splitting this post into 2 because I personally find it easier to read that way than having to read one whole lone post lol ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 3:18 pm Reply with quote

Karl had approached from the right hand side of Mark. The only wounds he could see on his lover was the bruising.

Mark let out a little whimper of pain as he felt arms wrap around the side of his body touching the sensitive bruises on his right hand side and the searing pain on his left side.

The struggle to open his eyes seemed like an eternal battle but finally his eye lids were open. The soft white and ice blue of his eyes were replaced by a blood coloured red. His eyes had been scorched and his vision was just a blur. But he could feel the presence of his sweet passionate plum.

The pain in his eyes grew to great and he could no longer keep them open. He heard Karl call out his voice and felt the gentle presence of twinkle toes nuzzling against his chest.

the unbearable torment and pain that was running through his body seemed to disappear as he laid in the arms of his lover Karl. The safest place mark knew was to be in Karl's arms and he was in them now. There was nothing left to be feared.

He hooked his right arm over Karl’s neck and tried to pull himself up. But his ribs were pushed even deeper into his internal organs and a rush of blood moved up his throat and out of his mouth.

Mark heard the gentle voice of Karl as he looked over his body. Seeing the horrific burns for what they were. He felt Karl’s lips brush against his own. his mind was torn into two. The painful sensation of Karl’s lips against his and the wonderful passion and the powerful love that was being transferred through the kiss.

a loud rumbling could be heard coming from the elysium. The walls and ceiling had still remained reasonably intact. but this was a sound that signaled the impeding collapse of the building. anything under it would be either killed or trapped for a while in a state of torpor.

A thought struck marks head and he had remembered how he had escaped from the building.

The pain he was feeling in his chest and raw throat was amplified as he tried to speak. Every word striking him with a jolt of pain.

"Karl... Kathy. Inside."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 5:08 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
she cried out as the strain of trying to move snapped her leg further, the blood already clotting in thick, red ribbons on her arm and chest. As she lay helpless she heard another tremor, fearing a second explosion she froze, the decision proved bad. As she looked up the tremor released the ceilings hold on a support strut, sending it earthbound, finding a new housing in her chest.her heart narrowly missed by the pole beat now from the chilling cool steel against it, and the panic that filled her, just as filling as the blood in her mouth.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 5:31 pm Reply with quote

Karl glanced between Mark and the building.
"Karl... go. I’m... err... okay."

Karl reluctantly laid Mark’s body on the floor leaving twinkle toes to offer what aid he could provide. which was the little creatures affection.

Karl walked at a swift and worried pace towards the building. His lover was laying outside in great pain and one of his clan sisters was inside that building. Her fate unknown. He had to save her.

The wall with the window which mark was thrust out of was all but gone. Bricks were scattered across the ground. As Karl approached the whole in the wall he saw a hand reaching out from some of the rubble.

He knelt beside the body of Kathy and began to clear the rubble away from her body. Kathy had dived to the floor as the explosion had gone off. she had avoided the bursting inferno of the flames receiving minimal burning to her body.

She had used her hands to cushion her fall. Her left hand was snapped backwards her wrist bones pertruding. The fall had also wrenched her right shoulder out of its socket.

Cuts and grazes were covering the surface of her skin. Large shards of glass were sticking into her body. Her face looked tormented and speckled with cuts and glass.

The support strut had fallen pinning her to the ground. She way laying in agony on the floor. Removing the metal pole would cause her a lot of pain but the rumbling of the building continued and Karl’s time was running out.

Karl wrapped his hands tightly around the pole pulling sharply. It barely budged. He continued to pull but the strut was firmly embedded into the ground. His hands were getting ripped open on the pole and the building was falling in around him.

He continued his valiant efforts to remove the pole. The pain in his hands increasing as the blood dripped down the pole. Karl let out a frustrated grunt as he tried to wrench the pole free of his sisters body.

The building was almost about to collapse when another figure walked into the room. The person was unfamiliar to Karl but there wasn’t time for conversation. A simple glance between them and they both wrapped there hands around the pole. Pulling in unison the pole slowly worked its way free.

Kathy let out a yelp in pain. The stranger picked up Kathys tortured body and slung her over his shoulder. They both exited the building through the whole in the wall. The mysterious man laid Kathy’s body down next to Mark and tried to tend to her as best as possible.

Karl took Mark back into his arms then looked towards the stranger. Who smiled then spoke.
"I’m Mephisto…"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 6:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
"It's good to be back", I thought to myself as I walked through the streets of Cascadia. I had been gone a while finding out the pieces to the puzzle that some call my past. I was a different man now no more flashbacks, no more nightmares, now I was just in it for the long haul.
As my walk continued through the streets I began to see smoke and I heard a commotion of the loudest sort. The Elysium! I ran to help out my old friends, but they were inside the collapsing building.
Mustering up the courage, I ran through the flames to the inside the building. I was most worried about Kiya, but I didn't see her. Flames fell around me as I searched through the rubble. A man lay bullet ridden on the ground in front of me. It seemed that he had fallen in to torpor. Most of his blood had left from his now multiple oriffices. There was only one thing I could think of. My knife out, I slowly cut my wrist across my arteries. I tilted his head back and let my blood flow into his mouth.
"Well guy, if you're what I think you are this should help out a lot."
I didn't wait to see the effect. I healed my wound and picked the man up and carried him outside. I recognized one of the ghouls from the elysium standing outside.
"Watch him", I said.
This had to have been the Sabbat. I leave for just a little bit, and I come back in the middle of a war. I decide to get my gear ready for use. Welcome home, Ryan.

[ This Message was edited by: Ryan Wallace on 2001-11-30 12:48 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 9:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
Ryan was deep in his chambers as he heared a faint explosion.He used Astral form and went outside to see what it was....the Elysium was ablaze.Quickly Ryan returned to his body and ran up and out of the chantry.He looked at his car but remembered there was more damage done than he thaught Wed. night.((::looks at the Malks::))He decided to run to the Elysium.Once he got there he saw Karl,Mark on his back and someone carring Kathy....Meph?He would have liked to talk to him but there was no time.Ryan activated his HS(hightened Senses) and began searching for anyone in the rubble.....just as he approached(sp?) the hole in the wall another pillar fell and more of it caved in.He wouldn't be able to get to anyone now, so he ran off quickly somewhat following Karl and Meph.

((that's all for now. I dont have enough time to do more so.....here's hopin' I dont get lost in what other people are doing :P ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 11:10 pm Reply with quote
Echoe heard the noise of the explosion from inside his haven, and looked out to see what the commotion was. He saw smoke rising from the direction of....

THE ELYSIUM!

He Vansished and ran towards the building as fast as he could, clutching his rocket launcher. He had been to late. the rubble that was once common ground stood in front of him, And he screamed bitter revenge against the sabbatt.

A black Car sped past, and he jumped out of the way just in time, firing his launcher at its rear window, recognizing it instantly. the car exploded into burning shrapnel. A male figure crawled out of the wreckage and looked around for his attacker. Seeing nothing, he began running, scraming "DIIE CAMMIE BASTARDS!!!"

Echoe ran after him, and knocked him to the ground. The Sabbat looked up in shock as Echoe made him self visible, pointing the launcher at his new friend's neck.

"go ahead. kill me, fool," said the sabbat, "at that range, you'll die too." Echoe simply laughed and shook his head. the Sabbat looked up at him with a newfound fear, and began to speak again.

But words didn't make it out before the Makavian fired. Echoe blood healed himself and began walking back towards the wrckage of the elysium, vanishing again as he took a gulp from his blood pouch.

As he stood surveying the wreckage, there came a tap at his shoulder.. he spun around, knowing there were very vew vampires that could spot him. It was Drain.

"I've contacted Gabriel. We are to meet him at a location a few miles outside town. Would you like to join us?"

Echoe grinned at the Nos and followed him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 11:56 pm Reply with quote
((meph you goin to post ???????????

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 12:11 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
(( Hmm...perhaps its a good thing Damien is about to awaken from his prison...Great stroyline guys i love the action :grin:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 12:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:15 am
((yeah it is and it only took blowing up half the city..lol...but annyways lets see what those little rats are planning next..lol

the two remaining sisters walked in and sat at the table with the other elders...an itallian man...with blonde hair and a muscular build sat at the front. "tell me...was the mission accomplished?" emma stood, "yes sir..the building is no longer a problem...however we did loose samantha in the prosess." the dark figure frowned.."well she died for her cause...it will not go unretaliated i can assure you, i also understan one of our licks is missing?" "yes sir" she replied...somewhat hesitantly. "find him...and terminate him...i know he wont talk..but carelessness is unaceptable...that is all...go now!"

((also umm drain i think you have the guy right...well tommorow or so i will prolly post them starting to look...im kinda busy and cant do it now...so i mean kill the guy or whatever...just be expecting a search :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: THOSE DAMN SABBAT on 2001-11-30 18:36 ]

[ This Message was edited by: THOSE DAMN SABBAT on 2001-11-30 18:40 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 1:52 am Reply with quote
Isis is standing in the garden of her club. A bright flash lights up the sky. It appears to be coming from the location of elysium.
Isis hisses as she feels her eyes burning. She brings her hands to her eyes. She claws at her face. She falls to the ground and rubs her face into the mud to try to cool it down. She claws at the ground and hisses in pain.
Drake walks out to see Isis clawing at the ground. He picks her up and carries her inside. He quickly takes her back to her haven.
Ash sees drake carrying the dirtied body of Isis inside. He promptly gets off of the couch and Drake sets her down. She lies in a fetal position and hisses loudly.
"What happened?", Ash asks.
"I don't know. If I was out there I would be in her position too.", Drake answers back kneeling next to Isis and caressing her scaly skin.
Jensill walk through the door into Isis haven. He sees Ash and Drake standing around Isis. He runs over and hugs her.
"What the fuck happened?", he shouts.
"I don't know.", Drake answers.
"What the fuck is wrong with her?", he barks out demanding an answer.
"I think that's something you need to ask her.", Drake replies.
Jensill picks up Isis and takes her into the bathroom. He peels of her clothes and places her in the shower. He takes of his clothes and holds her up in the shower. He watches the muddy water trickle down her scaly skin. He tries to clean the dirt from underneath her claws.
Isis stops hissing.
He sets her on the toilet and runs into the other room to get her some fresh clothing. He places the clothing on the counter.
"What happened hon?", he asks her sounding concerned.
"A... bright... light... at Elysium.", she whispers.
"What's wrong with you?", he asks with a tone of caring.
"Bright light blinds us. It burns our eyes.", she says weakly.
"Can you see me?", he asks afraid to find out what the answer is.
"I can see you a little bit. It's still really hazy.", she answers as she tries to make her way to Jensill.
He dries her off and dresses her. He brings her back into the other room until her sight is fully restored.
Jensill, Isis, Ash, and Drake stand in front of what was Elysium.
"Damnit! What the fuck is this about?", Jensill says.
"I think it might be the Sabbat... Shit, they better not have any Serpents of Light...", she says bitterly, trying to veil her contempt of the Sabbat Setites.
They look around.
"I have a brilliant idea. Why don't i suggest that Elysium move to my club.", Isis suggests.
"Why?", Jensill asks.
"Why not?", Ash chirps in.
"Well, they have to have it somewhere. I think the Eye of Ra would be the perfect place.", Isis answers with a slight evil smile.
Drake sees this and reciprocates with an evil smile of his own.
"Fine, find Valek and mention it to him.", Jensill says.