<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Phone call to Cain from max

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 3:51 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
it was late wensday night, the ity was quiet, untill a few murmled explosions ould be heard, noone reposted the inncedent and the fire was not severe, it went out by itself. Cains apartment overall was quiet when the phone began to ring. on the other line was Max, the barman from the elysium.

((sorry but this is important and i think i should do this if im wrong then tell me. i await cains reply.

"I know that my savior lives, and at the end he will stand on this earth, my flesh may be destroied, but from this body I will see god, yes I will see him my self, I long for that moment."~Earl Simmons

[ This Message was edited by: Earl Simmons on 2001-11-28 21:51 ]

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 4:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:15 am
((do what exactly?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 4:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
((control the bartender max.... :roll:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 9:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
((yeah......more help......sort of....right?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 2:12 pm Reply with quote
((Ummm ok heh heh although its not an apartment heh heh but thats cool))

::One of the Assamite Guards picks up the phone:: Yes?

This is Max I need to speak with the Sheriff

The Sheriff is busy right now can I take a message?

((Ok heh heh sorry but that's what would happen dont worry just leave the message and Cain will get it))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 8:43 pm Reply with quote
Alright Sir, could you possibly tell him, that there has been some trouble outside the Elysium, and to please come down and take a look about. thank you.

((ok, basially this post is nullified now, by the time cain gets the msg the elysium probally is gone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile ICQ