<  Ancient Tomes  ~  firts night in the city

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 5:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarSirenPosts: 25Location: Washington State, USAJoined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:06 am
lazarus stepped opened the cemetary gate and stepped out on to the sidewalk. he looked around memorizing the surroundings. it was his first night in the city and he descided he had better report to the prince to announce his arrival.

he walked down the main drag...it was crowded as most large cities are..he didnt like it but descided he couldnt change it either. he also descided that he needed to start conducting his experiments tonight as well..so his agenda changed from finding the prince..to finding a subject. he was an expert at this and easily found a target... a lone traveler..a woman in her early twenties. he was several feet infront of her and hid in a near by alley way. as she walked by he stepped out and fallowed her...about 10 feet back. as she left the larger portion of the crowd he made his move. swiftly pulling out his dagger (he doesnt use conventional weapons) he wraped an arm around her throat and placed the dagger to her back as he whispered softly in her ear. "do not scream...do not run...and you will not be hurt" he was lieing of course...this girl would probably not live through the night. she nodded whimpering softly and only said "please dont hurt me."

he led her back through the crowd and up the sidewalk to the cemetary. she began to cry as she was shoved through the doors and into his haven. "stop crying" he said softly. she was pushed deeper into the room and then shoved onto a table..with shackles. he carefully and painlessly shackled her to the table at her wrists and ankles...she was sobbing uncontrolably now...but lazarus didnt mind. he removed his jacket and took his dagger out again...running the blade across her cheak...a line of blood forming on it as he did. she began to scream...but he only smiled softly at her. "your a very lucky girl you know" he said softly "you are doing a great thing tonight...you are furthering science". he took the blade and cut the front of her blouse open removeing it from her body...he did the same for her pants and the rest of her clothes...she lay there naked on the cold stone slab. she screamed loudly..her face covered in her blood from the cut on her cheak. "please dont do this" she cried. he looked down on her again and said softly "im not goingto rape you my dear so please do not be afraid" his words were always calm and soothing...the woman stopped crying and laid there motionless.

he placed his hand on her forehead and murmered a few words to himself. he looked down on her again and in the same soft voice said "now comes the true horror of life my dear....death" her eyes opened wide as he slashed her left cheak spilling blood on the nearby wall and on the slab and the floor. she screamed loudly but he did not stop. he began to carve rune symbols into her face...she was no longer the beauitiful woman she was earlier that night...but she was still very very much alive. she screamed in pain and begged him to stop..to just let her die...but he only looked at her with soft eyes and a warm smile. he took the dagger and slashed her left arm...the cut split her sholder almost to the bone..again she screamed begging for death. but her cries would get no reply. lazarus was deep into his work now..methodically..and expertly. when he was done cutting her he looked her over...she was still alive..but without the energy to scream..her belly slashed open intestines hanging out. he looked down at her with those soft deep eyes and said "now you may die my dear" he leaned over and drank all of the blood left in her body.

now it was time to remove her vital organs and sew her back together. her cut out all of her vitals..excludeing the brain..then sewed everything up. he unclasped her and laid her on the ground. after doing so he got out one of his many books and flipped to the right page...and read the word of power. the body slowly began to rise from the ground. lazarus smiled warmly...his first new servant in this new town.............

[ This Message was edited by: Lazarus on 2001-11-27 23:53 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 6:06 am Reply with quote
((nice post, rather sick, but nice. welcome to the city. :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 6:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((hehe yeah that was cool

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 6:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarSirenPosts: 25Location: Washington State, USAJoined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:06 am
((ok i thought i should give a brief discription of his haven for mood perposes..lol. its dark..candle lit...there are sevral stacks of old books..magick and whatnot. also hanging from the ceiling are three large meat hooks...his coffin is there..along with a wooden study table and books...and of course his "examination" table :smile: other than that he really has no other posetions aside from his few armaments. he doesnt believe in modern weapons...he has a car...a black herse...it stays at the cemetary alot tho..cause its kind of theirs..lol..but well there ya go

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 7:58 am Reply with quote
((dude! that was cool :grin: ::points at the new guy:: he really is a Cappa :grin: :grin: :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 8:57 am Reply with quote
((hehe thanks for the warm welcome...umm i will do my best to email valek the info..i guess i shoulda done that in my first email..lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 10:26 am Reply with quote
:: with bright eyes the rodent watched the thing mutilate the woman. It didn't care it just knew it had to report its finding to his master. As it watched the new vampire to the cemetary drink the life blood from the body, the rat scurried around the room attempting to get a better view of this creatures face. When the mosnster raised the pour lifeless body to the living hell of ghoulism the rat squezzed out of the crack and down to the sewers.
Finally it came to rest in the old abandoned church that had been sunk into the ground by powerful forces. Slinking past the other rats it went directly to the chair of its master. There it curled up and slept awating the loveing hand of the Nosferatu.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 11:29 pm Reply with quote
his first night proved to be no avail still no prince to be found. could the rumors he had heard be true...was the prince of this city one of his own blood. he had to know. but more importantly he needed blood again. he didnt need it but he did quite enjoy his experiments..and the joy of robbing someone of thier life force..even if he didnt kill them afterwards. so the hunt was on....

Offline Profile