<  Ancient Tomes  ~  bio fo my character

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 4:29 am Reply with quote
User avatarSirenPosts: 25Location: Washington State, USAJoined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:06 am
(i guess this goes here)

name: Lazurus

sire: Ignazio

clan: cappadocian

appearance: tall 6'6, weight 210lbs, muscular build, generally dressin in all black..or black pants and a white poets shirt. has a scar that runs from the middle of the left side of his forehead down over his eye and about halfway through his cheak. long black hair..tied in a pony tail. he has tattoos..mostly of anti-christian nature..the only time they can be seen is when he has on his black sleaveless shirt..or no shirt at all. the ones most noticible are: on his left sholder he has the decapitated head of jesus christ..on his left forarm on the inside is a very ellaborate reversed cross. on his back is a picture of jesus crusified with snakes comeing out of his eye sockets..and skeletons pokeing him in the sides with spears. on the the right shoulder is the cappadocian symbol..and on his right hand..upperside..is a skull with two sythes crossed behind it..it was given to him by his sire.

main intrests: death and animation of the dead. he is not a fighter at heart but can be very dangerous if provoked (obviously not yet but after he grows that comment will b more realistic..lol) he is very reclusive..but at times will also be seen alot..depending on his needs.

((ok umm well i think that is about all for him..if thereare anyquestions..icq or email me

:grin:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 7:37 am Reply with quote
((hey hey hey.... my char is also a Cappadocian, she was embraced in London around 350 years ago... I wonder if they knew each other :lol:

If you get a chance, email your details to Valek so he can pop you onto the Cappa clan page :smile:

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 10:11 am Reply with quote
(( hay i once saw a cool picture of london. perhaps we could be friends? :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 4:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSirenPosts: 25Location: Washington State, USAJoined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:06 am
hehe yeah

[ This Message was edited by: Lazarus on 2001-11-28 10:40 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 5:37 pm Reply with quote
hmm well yeah bats i guess they prolly would have known each other

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 9:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
I am not Cappadocian but I did live in London for about 10-15 years....perhaps we knew or knew of each other also. What do you think?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 10:13 pm Reply with quote
he was kinda well known in kindred society as being a master of torture..so i guess so

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 11:08 pm Reply with quote
bah humbug to you old london people!
lol

well my pineapple is only 224 and hes never been in london for a long period of time. sucks to be me lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 11:38 pm Reply with quote
((Welcome to The frying pan Lazarus HeHe))