<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Eavesdropping...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 4:18 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel pulled his slightly tighter as he approached the dock area. He glanced around to make sure no one was following him, and even reached out a bit with his senses. No one there, excellent. He took out his golden pocket watch that Sorenti had given to him when he first arrived in Cascadia and clicked the face open. 11:58 PM.
Earlier that evening, at the Primogen Meeting Belle had been receiving numerous phone calls and pages. The last page she had dropped her beeper. When Gabriel picked it up for her he saw the text message, "Midnight at the Docks".
For several weeks now he had been suspicious of her activities, now was his chance to see what she was REALLY up to. Gabriel turned the corner and arrived at the main stretch of docks. The Cascadian port was unusually empty tonight. Slowly the Ventrue began his search for the contact.....

((okay Steve, do whatcha gotta...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 4:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((she aint gonna be there she was kidnapped remember

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 4:39 pm Reply with quote
ok here goes gabe))

a woman stood there...her trenchcoat blowing in the wind...she looked around impatiently. she was tall....red hair from the looks over it and had a desent figure to her.

she lit a cigarette and picked up her cell phone again...curseing slightly as she got the user is not available message. she knew someone was there...she felt the aura...strong..true...almost that of a palidin..if he wasnt a kindred...............

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 5:15 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel spotted the female silouette and stretched out with his feelings. She was strong...could prove a challenge physically. Gabriel searched for sign of Clan affiliation. She seemed Sabbat. He stepped into the small halo of light cast by the street lamp.
"Evening." he said quietly, "I'm Belle's contact, she wishes me to inform you that she'll be a bit late."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 5:26 pm Reply with quote
the woman turned around and faced the stranger. "you insult me sir" "i have recieved a message from her...and as soon as i know where she is at i will be getting her back."

there is a rose tattoo on her hand similer to belles...but diferent as the entire thing was black...and the thorns had red tattood on them to represent blood.

again she turned to the man..."so tell me why are you here?"

[ This Message was edited by: belle on 2001-11-26 11:26 ]

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 12:20 am Reply with quote
((LoL Belles Screwed))

The malkavian watched belle attempt to break free of her chains. He laughed slightly. He had been suspicious of her involvements since the attack on the previous week's conclave, and decided it would be best to play a game of 'hostage' with her.

But he would need evidence to back his point. He was certain that whatever would be coming through her cellphone might be useful, so he planned to record anything that came through.

Belle's cellphone rang, and the malkavian answered for her, A recorded message had come through the line....

"Belle. Why were you not a the docks? we need your information as soon as possible, so that we can plan our next offensive. We don't want to leave this city in the hands of the camarilla."

He hung up the phone and stopped the tape. This confirmation of his suspicions enraged him. Cruel thoughts raced through his head... 'savage sabbat savagery diabling sabbat cold cold harm sabbat deceit hurt maim..'

He had almost liked Belle's sense of humour.. she never confronted him about setting her hair on fire... but well you shouldnt sit that close to something thats about to explode. He was wishing the tiny explosion would have killed her, but it was not intended to.

He opened belle's cage and clubbed her on the back of the head, knocking her unconscious. The malkavian grinned as he reached into his pocket for a pair of pliers. then he pulled the gag from her mouth and started to work.

When the hostage awoke.. she immediately screamed. all four of her fangs had been removed. top and bottom. the screaming did not please the malkavian, so he clubbed her on the head again and thought about what to do with the teeth.

Two he'd keep.. the top ones. The other two he would give away as gifts to special people. He disguised himself and went to the Elysium.

[ This Message was edited by: Echoe on 2001-11-27 18:27 ]