<  Ancient Tomes  ~  old school shits up in here

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 6:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((hehe well i was messing around on the puter when i came across and old thing i did when i had just made up the judas character...so i figure..what the fuck ill post it..im bored right...it also kind of explains what gabe calls judas's "lunatic madman insane power hungry tendencies..lol"))

Judas sat in Cascadia Park…alone. He has been born into kindred life for but a mere three days. He thought of his wife…his little boy…and the students he taught at UCLA. It was ironic to him…a pyscology teacher…level headed as could be that he was now something he was sure exsited only in the minds of over imaginative writers.

He gazed up into the sky…it was cloudy and grey….no stars could be seen. He chuckled as he wondered if all he had left to look forward to were grey skys and lonely nights without his wife. As he continued to ponder his situation an began to lip out of his denial of it, he grew angry. It want fair…he didn’t deserve this….his family didn’t deserve this.

He thought of his little boy again…only six years old…he would never get to got to baseball games with his dad…or have any of those man to man conversations that were always more uncomfortable for the father than the boy. There would be no fathers day surprise breakfasts in bed….no one to tell him there was nothing to fear at night…because the reality of it is there is a lot to fear, and Judas is one of those things now. Then his thoughts turned to his wife, she would have no one to curl up with and watch television….no one to annoy with silly questions about home décor….something she was fascinated with, but lacked any knowledge of. There was no longer a reason to send the boy to their parents house for the weekend so they had time to them selves.

It was about this time that Judas looked over and say a family of three….they seemed very happy. Seeing that only fueled his hatred for what he had become…he tried his best to shrink down into the bench so as not to be seen by them. They walked past him either not noticeing or just not wanting to stop in the park after dark. As they walked past the father lifted the young boy onto hi shoulders….they all laughed. Judas began to weep at the sound of it. He moved his hand to wipe away the tears and saw they were made of blood….he cried out in silent anguish…wondering just what kind of a monster he had become.

He stood up and walked slowly down the path that exited the park. The trees that surrounded it gave off hideous shadows in the small amount of moonlight that broke the wall of clouds. He almost had to cower from them….more reminders of the monsters of the night. He swore to himself that he would not fear what he had become…he would become powerful…and others would fear him…and it was a pledge that he was not going to ever stop trying to achieve…..

[ This Message was edited by: belle on 2001-11-26 00:25 ]

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 6:37 am Reply with quote
((I always said it,Evil is GREAT,its the only way to live,nice post man :smile:

Remember that Hate,anger,pain,agony,torments,
are all great things,because there is no real art without the influence of the devil.))