<  Ancient Tomes  ~  echo drain and belle SURVIVE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 7:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((ok first lemme give a shout out to my hommie drain...who managed to make a chron not even he could survive :P ...he asked me to post how we escape...so that we all dont loose our chars))

the cold water was not felt...the waves went unnoticed...by all terms the three had failed. our heros were not infact completely without life..however it wasnt doing them much good...the cold water snapped them out of their coma...but what good did being mostly dead in a sewer do them? MR. Green had done quite a number on them. the three with drain at the lead found the opening where the sewer drained into the ocean..now it was a matter of time to wait on a boat...any boat would do...as long as it had a crew to feed from. luck was with them...the had to wait only a few hours befor a cargo ship came their way...they slipped into the ocean and hid in one of the life boats..under the tarp...desciding the rats in the small boat would do them over until the next night.

as night fell..they emerged from hideing and went in search of a meal. they came across a lone watchman..he would do nicely. they fed from him..and laid his unconcious body in a near by raft for safe keeping....further inspection of the vessel led them to the conclusion this boat was headed for the states..luck truly was on their side...........

((ok drain..you said post..this is the best i can do right now..iof it doesnt suit lemme know and ill fix it..ive just been a bit preocupied until right now :smile:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:04 am Reply with quote
((whoa, that sounds like it was a cool chron. I can't wait to get back into some serious hardcore RP again :grin: This time I'll be armed with a bunch of clan books, etc so I'll know my shit instead of just making it up :lol:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 4:52 pm Reply with quote
((Steve, You ROCK!))

The nights passed slowly in the small lifeboat, as the three hid themselves away silently... waiting...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 6:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((i just have to say this....cain you got nothin on this guys chron man...like i said it was so hard he even died..lol...j/k btw..your chrons rock like hell too man :smile:

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 8:22 pm Reply with quote
(( ok my mind has gone blank, sorry guys i can't think of anything to say. I know that the ic part of the game is just as important but...man i just haven't been in the writing mood lately. Ill try to come up with something to say while im at work today so don't change the story so far.......

PS Gabe.... i want to run your game on wedsday or thursday.