<  Ancient Tomes  ~  NEWS CHANNEL 6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 2:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:15 am
::steps in front of the camera a serious look on his face:: we pardon the interuption to you regularly scheduled program to bring you this news bulliton. it seems our city is under attack...bombs have gone off in three sections of the city, several people injured in that. also we have had reports of what seems to be gang style drive byes reported in various neiborhoods. the police say they are looking into the incidents..but offer no comment as to arrests.

various wittnesses to the bombings offer generally the same responces. "its like they came from nowhere...in blck cars..tinted windows and the tops down...speading down the road shooting with automatic weapons."

we will keep everyone posted as more events transpire in this tragity. this is Rob Johnson for channel 6 news.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 5:10 am Reply with quote
::pokes head out into the alleyway to see what all the shooting is about::

::Thinking.. oooo.. what fun can i have here...::

::grins, ducking into his haven to plot.. plot.. plot...::

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 8:12 am Reply with quote
Drain shuts off the Television and lights up a cigar. He pushes a button on his console which calls to his child.

"Yes my lord" Said the 300yr ghoul turned nosferatu.

" Look into these bombings, get into the police offices and copy all the pertent files and photos." muttered Drain while exhaleing a cloud of horrid smelling smoke.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 4:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
((im sorry, this sounds great and all...just remember the recent terrorist events...hense the high alert the military is on...so expect the G-men and the Reserves in the next few days :grin: (this all gives me a great idea)

oh and can someone please send me the pw for anything? i keep getting missed somehow... :lol:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 4:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
Walks slowly down the street, he suddenly hears a flurry of fire[gun]. he quickly moved towards his gun, he gripped his glock tightly in his right hand and ducked down low, almost on instinct. the black [limo? Cadalac?] drove quickly down the crowded street. many people were dropping. He raised his gun and tried to shoot the driver, the bullets bounced off. he tried to shoot out the tired, they didnt blow. he quickly dove behind the dumpster and waited for this [tank] to pass.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 6:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((actually i had planned to have military invol,ment later...but thanks for noticeing :smile:

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 6:43 pm Reply with quote
bannas... banannas... banannas...

Grins, headed for the grocery store.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 7:59 pm Reply with quote
::flicks of the televisision and looks at Jensill::
Uh, dear, I hope your not thinking about doing something foolish...
::remembers all the times the Sabbat attacked her temple::
::is overcome with sadness at the loss of her sire::
Please, I don't want to loose you too...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 2:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:15 am
the black sports car raced down the street bobbing and weaving between cars..hitting some causeing several accedents. three women were in the car...they were a special team of black hand known as the "sisters of pain." the sabbat leaders had heard of a limo service owned by the ventrue...this made it a very lucritive target in the takeover plans.

the girls took the job begrudeingly..they didnt feel this was in their line of work...but hoped the owner was there so they could at least validate it to themselves as an assassination. the building came into veiw...the woman driveing hit the gas and opened the convertable top..and one of the women grabed the rocket launcher and stood up...the other fired rounds into passing cars and people with her SMG. the woman with the rocket launcher yelled "target locked..prepared to fire" the car made a sharp turn into the oncomeing traffick as the rocket was blasted into the building.
the woman set the rocket launcher down...and they headed back out of the city...with the police and what seemed to be military jets jets on their tail. "not much we can do about the jets right now emma...one girl said...but the pigs can be taken out easily."

emma grabed a rocket and loaded it...standing back up. the police were fireing but they had a hard time getting aim on the women. emma aimed at the part of the road just infront of the police and fired...the road exploded...one car flipped over into on comeing traffic and ecxploded causeing several other cars and police vehicles to wreck as well. the small black car called the head quarters and told them about the military involvement...they were told to just lead the planes away from everything...and the girls sped off into the night.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 3:54 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel listened once more to Mr. Hash's story about his limousine service. It certainly seemed to be the work of Sabbat. They were getting more and more aggressive. Mr. Hash had been a loyal Ventrue for some time now....it simply wouldn't stand....