<  Ancient Tomes  ~  I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 11:30 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:32 pm
Stretching out in his armchair in front of his PC, William smiled at his reflection in the monitor. The cigarette in his hand tasted sweet, just like the Jack Daniels in his glass. Swirling the glass in time with the tunes coming from the surrond speakers in his apartment, Will noted the way the drink flowed over and between the icecubes. Closing his eyes he blissfully dreamed of the clubs he'll visit that night, his mind drifting to a memory of two young ladies whom he had meet and for a time was mesmerised by.
"Shit."
Swinging his feet from off the table he reached for his mobile, the slide clicking as it opened. Looking through his phonebook he searched for Isis's number, his only hope for finding the whereabout of Kiya without visiting her place of residence.
The phone dialed and rang out, again he dialed and again no response.
"To the club Will, to the club."
Winking at his reflection as he down his drink, the ice cold against his lips in stark contrast to the warmth of the liqor.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 1:06 am Reply with quote
(( Nice post once again babe ... I want to know what happens next!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 1:18 am Reply with quote
She sat on the front steps of her haven, starring into the eerie darkness of the night. As she looked up, stars danced across the sky leaving vague trails of dim light behind them.

She had no sign of William since the time he had been sent away from her haven. The phone sat next to her, her hand fondling the buttons. She palmed it, bringing it up to her. Her stomach turned at the thought of what could have happened to him. Was he killed for what he saw? Did he flee to another city out of fear, or to tell tales?
Kiya was pissed at herself for not doing this sooner. She could have just called him but for some reason previously couldn't bring herself to it.

Her fingers grazed the numbers, entering what he had given her the first time that they had met at the elysium. The phone began to ring as Kiya closed her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 1:23 am Reply with quote
William showered and changed. Looking into the mirror that hung from the inside of his wardrobe door, he was quietly pleased with the way he looked. Holding the toothbrush in his mouth, he dusted down the front of his shirt with his hand. The metalic purple body shirt reflected rays of light from the lamp in the room's corner, the flat front black trouser complimenting the shirt. Looking down at his socks Will started to wonder again around the studio apartment in search of his high shine shoes, all the while scrubbing his teeth in hope of a minty freshness and a glowing white.

The door clicked closed, the latch of the dead lock finding it's mark. The apartment was secure, the PC monitor showing a chat forum, innocent to the eye but hidden beneath various levels of encoding and encryption a "position vacant" jobs guide lay awaiting.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 1:30 am Reply with quote
(( ring ring .. ring ring .. is someone going to answer? LOL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 1:40 am Reply with quote
William walked briskly down the stair, the days events and it's more than satisfactory outcome had put a spring into his step.
As he approached his car William felt his phone vibrating in his hip pocket.
The iridescent blue screen showed a number unfamilar to Will, answering it in a professional manner he continued to his car.
"Phelix."
The voice that replied brought joy upon joy to an already orgasmic listener.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 2:19 am Reply with quote
(( LOL ...

"Will? This is Kiya. I haven't heard from you in a while, I'm kind of worried. I was hoping that I could catch up on a few things with you."

Her fingers fumbled with the phone, her voice a bit shaky. She wondered what Valek would think. She was sure that he would understand.

"Would you be able to stop by for a little while ... or can we meet somewhere?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 6:10 am Reply with quote
"Of course. I've been trying to get a hold of you, I needed to make sure you are OK after the other evening. Would you prefer me to come by your house or would you like to meet at the club?"
William could hardly contain his enthusiasim. Feelings of affection and relief and a sense of discovery spurred him on, his pace quickening slightly.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 6:19 am Reply with quote
She could hear the excitment in his voice and sighed slightly.

"I have a lot to speak with you about. I don't think that a public setting would be a good place to meet. I also must apologize for you being sent away the other night. My guards are fools if you can't tell. When will you be able to be here?"

She could just imagine what Valek would think when he found out she invited another man to her haven. Hell, he was the one that would dissapear for days at a time, he would surely understand her simple explanation.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 6:30 am Reply with quote
Her reply intrigued and confused him slightly. Having reached his car he lent tenderly against the A-frame ensuring not to set off the alarm.
"I could be there in about 30 mins. Is that convenient for you? I wouldn't want to impose."
Reaching into his pocket he felt the cool steel of his car key. Withdrawing the key set he depressed the remote unlocking the door. As he sat he swiftly placed the phone into the in-car carrier and turned the key in the ignition. The reds came on as did the speaker phone system, again he could hear the sweet voice of a lass he knew nothing about, but whom held him in awe. The nature of his fascination a mystery even to him.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 7:58 am Reply with quote
The light flickered and danced upon the wall, the flame a tiny devil twisting and turning upon the candle, 7 spawns of hell in all stood on top the candelabra. The ancient desk carved from a single oak trunk depicted scenes of butchery and carnage, it's intricate detail hardly visable in such dim light. The chair which sat before it was solid stone, grey and cold, it's edge stained with a green haze, all that remained of long dead moss.
His long slender fingers turned each page of the journal with great care, his claw like nails running down each page as he read entry after entry, 485 in total.
"Such detail, such precision."
Muttering aloud as he read, paying tribute to the work of the man whom he had killed, his words are over heard.
"He was weak my liege. He lacked your strength of conviction, he lacked your dark gifts."
The young male walked down the last step into the dark study, his motorbike leathers squeaking as his teacher and master.
"He had his own gifts, he had vision and precision beyond his years. Like you, he had to learn discipline and control. He could not. Now through his blood shed, you are my apprentice. Learn swiftly but fear haste. Lest you find yourself accompanying Ramsess upon his journey through the after life."
His words were spoken without emmotion, his eys continuing to read from the journal unceasingly.
The Young apprentice was unshaken, for him the dark gift gave him unflinching nerves and an iron clad will. Within him a burning desire festered and grew, a desire to pull the teeth of every kindred that walked the earth. He was truely a child of chaos.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 5:07 pm Reply with quote
William hung up the phone smiling before getting back out of his car. Locking the car he headed back upto his apartment, another hour bafore he was due at Kiya's home.
Heading straight to the side table where the decanter stood anticipating his return, Will poured a drink and sat down at his PC. The chat forum was busy with unwiting citizens of the WWW chating about their pathetic lives. William launched the decoder and began sifting through the available jobs.
"Hello again."
He spoke quietly with himself as he recognised the handle of a possible employer. Clicking on the entry brought vague details of the job into view. It was a kidnaping of sorts with adequate contract compensation. As with all vancancies this entry showed a mobile number as the only contact details. William got up from his seat and walked over to the safe concealed under the rug beneath the armchair. Removing a small box and then in turn from it, one of numerous sim cards for his mobile telephone, each one unused and without link to William. Swapping it with his own and resecuring the safe William dialed the number to arrange a meeting...

Offline Profile ICQ