<  Ancient Tomes  ~  another dream for karmina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 7:58 pm Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
((ok karmina said i could post some dreams for her to have..i descided to use my judas screen name so as not to confuse..but no he isnt "back" yet))

karmina walked down the unusually empty street. it began to rain...she hated the rain. she greatly missed her love...and yearned for his return. silently she wispered his name as she approached a church.

as she finished the word the buildings around her seemed to explode in slow motion. the glass from the windows landing all around her....only two shards cut her..once just under both eyes. the blood streamed down her eyes like tears..as she looked up at the church..it remained un touched..only flames engulfed the entrance..but the building did not burn.

she aproached the building just as the double doors exploded..and judas walked out..his trench coat flowing behind him in the wind...the flames seemed to spread as he walked past them. as soon as he cleared the thresh hold of the church the building exploded into flames. as the inferno raged behind him he looked at karmina and smiled..his eyes blazing with more fire than the inferno behind him. he held out his hand and took hers with a gentle touch and silently spoke with out a word..that he still loved her. and together they walked into the inferno hand in hand.......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 8:02 pm Reply with quote
((oh hell yeah!! Let ALL the churches BURN!!

Very nice post man :smile: ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 8:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
(( :smile: i like it LOTS hehe ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 3:04 am Reply with quote
Heeeeeeeees Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.........

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 6:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
I suddenly woke up screaming loudly,and terrified scream it was,i looked around i was in a church....but i was dreaming a second ago,and this church was in my dreams,few persons looked at mr just like if they were saying that i was crazy,i curled up in a ball,sitting on the pew not moving,crying as i was hidding my face.

Offline Profile