<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Faith.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2001 10:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((does the judas chant...WE WANT JUDAS>>>WE WANT JUDAS...........ok sorry im not really in a hurry im just being silly :grin: :cool:

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 8:37 am Reply with quote
((I'm just waiting on Karmina to respond if she wants to... Bats will need to speak to Cain and the Cappas soon :smile:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 8:48 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((i knowim not trying to rush the process...but i have some bad ass ideas to run by ya some time too

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 8:52 am Reply with quote
((cool!! hey steve - go to chit chat I'm bored!

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 9:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
-really?i.....i...-

I was speechless as i heard what Batty just told me,i felt something strange inside of me,i...i couldnt stay here,i felt Morrigan trying to take over me again,((Karmina always had a split personality due to a accident in her mortal days :( Morrigan is this second one,hehe lol))

Karmina's eye's started to turn a little,she put both of her hand's on her head,trying to ease the pain she was feeling,Karmina then said
-Please.....PLEASE...NOT NOW!-

Blood was coming out of my ears,i then quickly stand up running for the door,i tried to open it, but it was locked,i then put my hands against this door slowly falling on my knee's.

-Please i must not stay here grand sire,i dont want her to come back,not now-

I then fell in what seemed to be a deep sleep,i kept seeing Morrigan's face in this dream,why was she wanting to come back?

As i was dreaming my body was shaking non stop-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 8:37 am Reply with quote
Karmina stood trembling almost violently. Batgirl took a step back from her. Morrigan? Judas had once tried to explain Karmina's split personality... it was hard to comprehend without seeing her in action.

Karmina fell to the floor of Batgirl's haven apparently in a deep troubled slumber. Batgirl sighed and carefully moved her grandchilde to the small chamber downstairs. She sat beside her rest crypt for the entire day and watched Karmina shake and mumble in her sleep.

Batgirl needed to see Cain soon, she needed the vitae to bring her beloved childe back... not for herself but for Karmina.

~batty~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 6:23 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
*Karmina's voice* -Please go away....-

*Morrigan's voice*-This life is mine you stole it from me-

*Karmina's voice*-No,it is mine you constanly interfer in it....go away-

*Morrigan's voice*-NO!! You are MINE like the rest of the world is!!-

Karmina still in the deep sleep told
-Please grand sire dont let her take me again...please...-

My body stopped shaking as a "sigh" in the voice of Morrigan was heard.

I woke up,and sat on the bed,i looked around and noticed a lady i didnt know so i said
"Who the hell are you!"i said as i put my hand on the handle of my sword, the voice was the one of Morrigan.((Oh and if it can help Morrigan's voice is the one of a girl too lol))

[ This Message was edited by: Karmina on 2001-11-27 12:24 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 7:46 am Reply with quote
Batgirl moved quickly as her grand-childe reached for her sword.

"STOP! Karmina.... it is I... Batgirl..." she tried to soothe Karmina. "You were dreaming..."

Karmina lunged at her with her sword which tore into Batgirl's dress. Batgirl reached for her own weapon and defended against Karmina's attack.

"STOP! Stop now I say!" shouted Batgirl. Karmina continued thrusting her sword at her grandsire.

"Who ARE you!!!" she spat. Batgirl's chamber was small and sparring was almost impossible. She cast awe on Karmina who lowered her sword at once.

"Now perhaps you would like to tell me what this is all about?" Batgirl spoke softly but her sword remained high.

Karmina looked dazed, she blinked a couple of times before bursting into tears once more.

~batty~