<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Faith.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 5:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
After all the recent events that took place in the life or should i say the unlife of Karmina,she decided to go see the only person that knew about Judas....

Moments later.

Arriving to a strange looking haven,who looked like a magic shop to her,she knocked on the door,hoping it was the haven of Batgirl,as she needed to ask her where she could see the remainings of Judas.She also needed someone to to teach her the rest of the Cappadocians ways,Karmina was hoping that Batgirl would accept,as she was feeling and looking very very lost and confused.

[ This Message was edited by: Karmina on 2001-11-18 11:37 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 11:20 am Reply with quote
Batgirl had been sitting by her fire thinking about the conclave and the return of Los Requis. The last time this menace crossed her path, she (and others) were staked and her childe, Judas, was murdered.

A soft knock on her haven door stirred her from her thoughts. Cautious and suspicious, more so than usual, she cast psychic projection. Her mental image saw Karmina's slender figure standing nervously on her doorstep.

Batgirl opened the door to her and bowed her head. "Come in Karmina... please come in." It was strange that her childe's widow should appear at her door just as she was thinking of him.

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 2:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE HORRID IN THE WORLD BRING HIM BACK!!

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 8:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
Karmina smiled a little,she was thankful that Batgirl let her in.

As i got in i said
-Thank you,grand Sire((not soooooo sure of the spelling on the grand sire thingy lol))

-I do hope that i am not bothering you,i..i come for two reasons,ever since Judas ..::sighs:: died,i never been able to see the remainings ::gulps with sadness:: of..of him,i would like if i could be able to see it,if you know of its location,i also come because......because,::bows her head down looking at the floor:: even if i have been primogen of the clan of death before,i never really knew all about the clan,i need to ask you a big favor...could you teach me?
Without the correct knowledge i know i will end up in the wrong way,heck,i know maybe risk my unlife saying this,but ever since i have been left alone,my toughts goes to hunt kindreds like i used to do in my mortal days,i dont want that to happen.-

Karmina still looked down at the floor,hoping she would accept.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 8:38 am Reply with quote
Batgirl smiled at her grand-childe. "Aye Karmina, I can teach you the ways of the Clan of Death... if you are truly willing to learn them." Batgirl motioned for Karmina to follow her upstairs to her study. Two walls were lined with various books, some pertaining to medicine and surgery, others to the occult.

On the shelf directly behind Batty's desk, above the many books, was an ornate urn. Batgirl lifted the urn carefully with both hands and held it out to Karmina. "After Judas.... fell to Los Requis... Cain gathered his ashes for me. I have kept them here ever since."

Karmina's thin pale hands grasped the urn, pulling it to her chest as a solitary tear ran down her cheek.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me Karmina. Take your time." Batgirl bowed her head to her deceased childe's widow then departed the room.

~batty~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 6:41 pm Reply with quote
-Thank you,i do need to learn,and im willing to learn-

I grasped the urn and sat looking it,i started to think about the past,i smiled thinking of Judas,but i broke in tears a moment after,i then whispered-I came to this dark world for you,and...and now you are not here anymore,what will i do,if you could know whats going throught my mind,i feel like hunting again,but i dont want to do that,Morrigan the other person that is in me,i knew she took over me more then once,and without you around,i dont feel like fighting it back much longer,i know that somethings wrong with me,your sire agreed to help me,i make to you one promise,i promise that i will become a great kindred,i promise to honor you,i promise that when i will be strong enough,i will avenge your death,even if i have to die in the process...-

Karmina then went down the stairs to where Batgirl was,as she saw Batgirl downstairs,Karmina said
-Im willing to learn,im willing to do everything to honor the name of our clan,i have eternity to reach perfection,and i plan on reaching it,just like you did-

Karmina still had a tear or two on her face as she spoke to Batgirl.

-Just tell me when and where,and ill be there-

I then kneeled on one knee looking at the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 4:58 pm Reply with quote
Batgirl nodded and listened to Karmina.

"Every eve a lesson is learnt. Listen to those around you, watch and learn from the kindred in the Elysium but never forget your roots. You ARE Cappadocian." Batgirl spoke softly, letting her hand drop to Karmina's head just as it did with Judas. She gently brushed a lock of hair back. "And that which cannot be learnt from others should be studied. Our Cappadocian Library is extensive. You may read any text from its shelves. If you would prefer it, you may study here with me."

Karmina returned to her feet and bowed a little. Her cheeks were stained with tears and she still clung onto the urn.

"Do you miss Judas?" asked Batgirl. Since the return of Los Requis to their city, Batgirl had considered requesting permission from the Circle of Elders to perform a sacred ritual. The same ritual her clan had performed on the ashes of Chaz the Brujah.

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 5:40 pm Reply with quote
((::possesses the cirle:: why yes bat girl you just do that :grin:

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 7:03 pm Reply with quote
((Nice posts :smile: ))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 8:41 pm Reply with quote
I noded to what Batgirl said.
-Thank you,i will follow your advices,i would like to study with you,having the chance to be under your teaching is a chance i wont let slip away.-

When Batgirl asked me if i missed Judas,i couldnt help the tears that were coming out of my eyes faster.

-I..i...yes...i..miss him terribly..::gulps with difficulty::-

I then turned back knowing that i would break in tears....

-....terribly.-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 7:48 pm Reply with quote
Batgirl was pained by Karmina's grief. She had let herself grieve for Judas for such a short time but months later poor Karmina was still overwhelmed by his death. Only one thing could end her suffering.

"Karmina, sit down" Bats motioned to a chair by the fire place. Karmina slumped into the chair, staring straight into the fire.

"Karmina you must listen to me." Batgirl spoke softly, Karmina listened but still stared into the fire. "There was once a kindred of Clan Brujah. Although Brujah, he was an honourable vampire, kind, dedicated, loyal - he too found final death at the hands of Los Requis. But.... but now he walks among us... he is once more..."

"What are you saying Batty?" Karmina blinked away the tears and looked straight at her grand-sire.

Batgirl paused... "I... I can't promise you anything... but it was our clan who restored Chaz's unlife. It may be possible to do so for Judas."

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 1:53 am Reply with quote
(( Weeeeeeeeeee........ If this comes to be, Judas has some tough shoes to follow.... pushing Batty in a grave, taking arrows and bullets from Rof.... seeing death in Valeks eyes.... *gets shivers just remembering* Nice posts kids))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 2:07 am Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
((sorry i am too sleepy to change the screen name...hehe chaz yeah he does..but what im planning should more than cover it...altho i dont think he should shove his sire in a grave...hes seen the death in valeks eyes...he never got shot..but hey he gave gabe a right good ass kicking..lol...almost as bad as the one i gave you as vincent :grin:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 8:40 am Reply with quote
((heheh hey no more shoving me into graves ok?? :lol:

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 9:16 am Reply with quote
((ok i promise