<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The call for information

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 6:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
The phone rang out in Kathy's haven.
Tobias, kathy's ghoul, picked it up ..
"miss Belvadere's residence, how can i help you?"
A stern rough voice demanded to speak to kathy.
Tobias cowered, he recognised the voice..
"Kathy has just got in....i...think she's sleeping...."he stammered
"well wake her, I have no time or patience to wait for her to wake" the voice shouted down the phone.
Tobias dropped the phone and ran down the corridor, pushing the door open to Kathy's room with out knocking.
"Tobias do you mind...."kathy grabbed a towel off the bed, she had just showered after returning from belle's.
"what do you want...and why didn't you knock?"
Tobias's face was ashen and he visibly shook.
"the phone.....he's ...on the phone..." he stammered.
"for gods sake...who is....."
Tobias said his name and Kathy looked shocked.
"did you say I was here...tell me you didn't"
"Im sorry Mistress...I didn't think he caught me off guard"
"Idiot!" kathy stormed past him pushing him against the door as she did .
The phone lay on the table and she slowly picked it up and put it to her ear.
"I heard you pick up the phone kathy...now where is it.....I give you this chance to make amends for what you have done....you owe me your life you know....you do realise that dont you kathy....they would have killed you if I had not intervened....you took anothers life...so where is it ?"
Kathy shuddered as she heard his voice...the memories of that night when she had killed another vampire, and how he had watched from the shadows, only stepping out as the life seeped from the one she had killed ebbed away.

"I will get what you ask...he's out of the city at the moment though...I have people working on it though....I have connections established in the police force, and the politicians of the city" kathy said , gripping the phone tight with her hand waiting for his reply.
"Your life is mine kathy, just remember that, I could soon go to the elders and tell them who killed that Primogen you know, Im sure they would be very interested to know that the clerk to the inner circle has killed another" his deep voice replied menacingly.
"I know...I just need more time you cant expect me to come to a city and get the sort of information you want, straightaway."
"Dont defy me kathy....I want the information...if you didnt party so much you would have it by now...you have two weeks...But dont worry my dear I will be in the city on sunday for the conclave, we can talk then " he slammed the phone down without saying goodbye.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 12:42 am Reply with quote
((kathy reminds me of someone... :evil:

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 6:00 am Reply with quote
(( She does ... doesn't she Batty? Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm ... I couldn't imagine who! :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 12:28 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
lol yes I wonder who lololol:)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 5:51 pm Reply with quote
((OMG has santa clause had a sex changeee?? :: looks odly at Kathy:: nah couldnt be....))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 10:33 pm Reply with quote
((ssshhhhhh pineapple:P
::whispers:: Im Alice in wonderland
Anyone for a tea party :smile::)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 11:54 am Reply with quote
Kathy had asked mark to come to her haven so she could show him the clothes that one of her contacts in the clothing business had sent her.He looked at the clothes excitedly, not quite believing that kathy had told him that he could take them all.
Kathy's mobile rang and she answered while smiling to herself as mark tried different shirts on.
Her face went even paler that it was normally , it was him again.
((finish this later my brain has gone to sleep lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 1:37 pm Reply with quote
((yea see that.... i got me some new clothes. Cus naughty Karl ripped my last one :P))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 9:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
(( :: :evil: with the others lol ::

Who is it?

::makes a evil face once again:: :evil: im evil just like you two,now...lets get down to business..ahem who is it? lol))

[ This Message was edited by: Karmina on 2001-11-21 15:08 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 9:50 pm Reply with quote
(( LOL @ Karmina ... you're too cute ... lol ...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 10:02 pm Reply with quote
(this is just after sorenti left..
Kathy picked up the slim folder and walked to her haven door,pulling her long coat tightly around her.
"Mistress...are you going to meet him..now ..alone..do you think thats wise?"Tobias, her ghoul asked.
Kathy grimaced, her thin lips pulled tightly in a frown.
"I have to go and give what I have hopefully it will be enough for now...and your coming with me"
Tobias nodded, not wanting to have to see Isaac again but loathe to let his Mistress meet him alone.
As they walked to the park gates kathy looked around cautiously, she wouldnt put it past Isaac to take the information off her then kill her just for the hell of it.
"where are we meeting him Mistress?" tobias asked sensing her wariness.
"at the grey building he said I think he meant the bandstand" kathy said as she began walking slowly, hoping that this would be the last time she would ever have to see him again.
Kathys eyes narrowed as the approached the bandstand, Issac was sat waiting for her.
" you can tell your pet to stay where he is, this is between me and you kathy" his voice carried to her on the still night air.
Kathy looked at Tobias.
"Mistress..I know what to do if anything happens"
Kathy smiled nervously and walked to Issacc.
"you look as lovely as ever my little torrie, yes you are mine, until I decide that you have repaid the debt that you owe me" Isaac held out his hand for the folder.
As he looked over the one page of information his eyes narrowed, kathy began to back away slowly from him.
"stay right where you are! I asked you for information, anyone could have got this, I knew I shouldnt have left this up to a torrie" Issac shouted his eyes glaring at kathy.
Kathy stood, her back up against the railings, wondering if she should make a run for it.
Isaac began to laugh wickedly at her.
"no matter my little torrie, my client already has the information he needed, as for you, you have failed me badly" his eyes flashed and kathy looked on in terror as he stepped towards her.
((okies covering my tracks lol...I wasnt bad you see ray :smile::):)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 7:16 pm Reply with quote
((okay i don't know how powerful Isaac is so i won't get too carried away

Isaac's feet left the ground as a heavy thud rang out and his face twisted into a vision of pain. The Kindred's body sailed over the railing of the bandstand and skidded to a halt against the wet grass.
A tall, thin dark form blinked slightly on the bandstand, flickering to and from sight. All at once, Gabriel appeared on the edge of the wooden platform, his face drawn into a dark visage.
"Who are you...why do you seek information on my Sire? Answer me now or I WILL kill you..." he called out, his voice struggling to conceal his rage...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 12:19 pm Reply with quote
Kathys hands gripped the railings tightly as Issac approached her, his face a mask of anger, his lips drawn back in a snarl.kathy shut her eyes, knowing that there was no way she could escape his wrath.As kathy heard a thud she opened her eyes slowly and watched as Isaac's body flew through the air and landed heavily on the damp grass. a shadow seemed to flicker in front of her as Gabriel appeared, his face twisted in rage.
He stood towering over isaac his deep voice demanding answers.
Issac looked Gabriel up and down sneering as he sat up.
"my client is paying me well, very well for information on your sire....and you think im going to tell you who he is...do I look like a fool" Isaac stood up his face twisted in malice.
Kathy walked over to the two of them cautiously, her eyes watching Isaac constantly.
"gabriel be careful hes dangerous" she said as she stood behind him.
((does anyone want to be isaac? I struggle to post as kathy never mind as an insane assamite lol if noone wants to I'll keep on doing him:):)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 5:41 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel was a bit taken aback by the assamite's boldness, but refused to waver.
"You will tell me...or your client will be VERY disappointed when he learns of your tragic death." Gabriel said, sliding his hand behind him and gripping the firm hilt of Sanguinius's Sword.
The Assamite stood up and brushed himself off, small pockets of dust exuming into the air around him. Gabriel looked him over and took in his dark features. ((sorry i don't know what he looks like so i won't put in description)).
The frosted night grass crunched under Isaac's feet as he approached Gabriel, stopping mere feet from him.
"Sorenti will be horribly disappointed to lose his Childe..." he said smiling wickedly. His teeth shone brightly in the moonlight like a row of mirrors. Gabriel spat and brought his sword arm to bare in a tight arch.
His coat flapped behind him and the sword sliced through the expensive fabric and made a semi-circle towards the Assamite. A blur of movement later, Isaac held Gabriel's wrist in one hand, the blade of the sword stopped a mere inch from his neck.
"You won't find me so easy a target when I'm looking." Isaac said slowly, his words hanging like an invisible cloud. Gabriel gasped slightly, but slowly let a smile creep across his face.
He let go of the sword handle and disappeared into the night, vanishing from sight. He wasted no time and quickly brought a shin into the crotch of the Assamite, who stood wide eyed in pain.
The grip of his wrist loosened just enough for Gabriel to yank his hand away. Still disguised from all he leapt away to the roof of the bandstand, where he sat crouched and waiting....

((go for it Mandi-meister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:25 pm
((Now tell me gabe...Why do you hold Sangs sword....Wish I could post, but im stuck in a cell...oh well, maybe i should go post on that...i noticed you were browsing forum now, I'd hollar but I dont have icq right now, cant wait to meat you Kathy ;)

Offline Profile