<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The call for information

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 5:59 pm Reply with quote
((hehe well apparently after Sirrus got it from Sanguinius he bit the dust somehow...can't remember how exactly. the Nosferatu in NYC somehow had the sword and i got it in a chron hehehehe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 6:03 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:25 pm
((Damn mandi you and I must just keep missing one another

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 9:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
((aww Travis....Im either on kathyBelvadere or Starlight4u2001 AIM
Hmmmmm sangs sword....is that the one remy had ....? if so Rea has it, remy gave it to her,when sang was killed in battle he gave instructions for it to be delivered to Remy along with a letter for Reannag, the hilt is intact but the blade was badly damaged so Rea had it repaired...theres a post on the mb about it somewhere from way back...no matter though..:smile::):):)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 11:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
The pain still throbbing in his groin, Isaac forced himself to smile.”Good trick ventrue,but not good enough, the sweet smell of your ventrue blood is enough to tell me where you are” Isaac turned slighlty and looked directly at the bandstand.Looking swiftly downwards he saw the sword laying on the floor.
“And it seems ventrue you have forgotten something”
Kathy watched warily as isaac glared at her..” I will deal with you in a minute my little torrie, first I have to finish the vent off”
Isaac reached into his belt and pulled out two short fighting swords, more like daggers, but double edged.
“come ventrue,come taste my steel, my blood is on them waiting to poison you” Isaac’s head tilted back and he laughed insanely.
Moving with incredible speed Isaac launched himself onto the bandstand,coming up in a half crouch,the two swords crossed in front of his chest.
“Come ventrue,come and play” his voice said menacingly.
Kathy looked around for Gabriel..her eyes scanning the area that Isaac seemed to be looking at.
“for gods sake Gabriel where are you ?” she muttered.
In one swift movement Isaac jumped onto the railings,from there he pushed off hard with his legs completing a backward somersault,landing softly on the roof.
“I can smell you ventrue,your blood and your fear”
Kathy looked on as she watched Isaac and suddenly realised where gabriel was...the roof....she moved quickly and picked up the sword.
The two swords whirled in front of Isaac as he slowly advanced to where he sensed the ventrue to be crouching,his face set an evil smile playing on his lips.
Kathy climbed onto the railings,struggling to hold the heavy sword in her hands,using all her strength she throw it high into the air,watching as the moonlight glinted against the blade.
“Gabriel catch!”

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 4:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:smile: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 6:12 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel's unseen hand reached out and snatched the sword from the air just as one of the daggers plunged towards his face. There was a clang of metal on metal as Gabriel raised the sword in defense, warding off the attack. He felt the staggering force of the thrust however, nearly faultering backwards off of the roof. His shimmered into view.
He quickly regained his stance and took the split second to leap backwards to very peak of the bandstand roof. He stood silouetted against the moon, his outline rippling with anger.
"Very well Assamite...if you want a battle...so be it." the heavy sword spun smoothly in his hand as he prepared his muscles for the oncoming battle.
"FOOL! That's the last mistake you'll ever make." Isaac said, lurching forward with blinding speed. Gabriel acted quickly, allowing his blood to speed his muscles up. Isaac was still a blur however and Gabriel barely managed to dodge a furious barrage of thrusts and slashes.
The Ventrue slowly began to manipulate the time around him, willing it to slow down in comparison to his own actions. (i realize vents aren't supposed to have Clotho's Gift, but i didn't know that when i acquired it, so sue me) Isaac was no longer a blur, he spun on his heel and darted back up the roof towards the spot where Gabriel stood.
Gabriel smiled a wicked snarl and willed Isaac's body to slow down. When matched for speed few could keep up with the Ventrue. Gabriel crouched and pushed himself off the roof, leaping backwards into the air. His legs slowly rotated over his head and and he completed a somersault and landed softly on the ground.
Isaac swiftly followed suite and launched himself into the night sky, his own body blocking out the stars, daggers raised high in his hands. He was still too slow however to catch the swift Primogen. Gabriel stepped back easily enough, Isaac's dagger burying itself in the soft earth where he had stood.
Gabriel laughed and brought his italian shoe hard into Isaac's ribs, sending him flying. Isaac regained control in midair and shifted his weight so he landed on his feet on the bandstand. Gabriel walked forward slowly, his muscles throbbing with speed and power.
"Seems you've underestimated me Assamite." he said, a broad smile across his face. Isaac stood to his full height snarling.
"Arrogant Ventrue....you should've killed me when the oppurtunity presented itself." Isaac smiled and cocked a foot back behind him, bringing it down hard on the wooden floor of the bandstand. Gabriel stood in amusement as the wood cracked and splintered off, sending shards of oak soaring through the air at him.
Gabriel moved swiftly to the left, avoiding the dagger-like missles. He froze in mid stride as he felt a vice-like grip close around the back of his collar. Twisting his head around Gabriel saw Isaac's gnarled face smiling. The wood was a distraction eh?
"Now DIE Ventrue...." he hissed, bringing his remaining dagger high into the air. His eyes widened and Gabriel spun Sang's Sword in his hand so it pointed backwards. Isaac released Gabriel's collar but it was too late. The sword plunged itself deep into his chest, cracking the ribcage. Blood spilled forth forcing Gabriel to leap free of the poisoned vitae.
Isaac groaned slightly, his voice slowly gurgling over as the blood rose in his throat....

((any last words Kath?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 9:04 pm Reply with quote
"you think you have won ventrue....but you still dont have your sire....do...you....lois...req..." Issacs voice faded as the life force drained from him.
((will that do gaybe my hubby needs me lol:P:P:P

Offline Profile