<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A dream

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 7:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
On a cold and windy night i was walking on the streets of Cascadia, seeing many people on the street i searched for a place where i could be alone, when suddenly it started to rain,i then looked up at the night sky,the heavy rain falling on my face,making a bit of the makeup i had dripping down my face.
I then decided to search for shelter,the only building that were around me was a commercial center,a morgue and a church,obviously at night time only the churcn was open to all to come in,so i walked toward it.

As i walked up the stairs,i felt fear,i was scared of getting in this church,but i had no other choice,i then opened the door and then i entered quickly closing the door behind me.I sat on a pew listening to what the father of the church was telling to the people that was inside this church,looking around seeing all those *Life* related things i started to think about Judas.

I then fell asleep..dreaming.

-----------------------------------

*The Dream*

I saw images of Judas,he looked mad and i could even say evil.

I smiled while i was dreaming seeing his face.

Then all became black and i appeared in the middle of nowhere,surrounded by trees,and rocks.

I walked foward to what seemed like a forest,i wasn't all that sure but i was sure that i already been in this place before.
I heard howlings,startled i jumped and looked back but i saw nothing,i then kept walking foward but faster this time.I heard the same howling again,i turned back and saw a big dog rushing toward me.
I screamed scared of it,as it got closer to me it stopped moving,i fell on the ground,crawling backwards as i kept my eyes on this big dog,the beast was not moving,but it was looking at someone that was behind me,this someone then walked next to me stopping,this someone kneeled and on one knee and put a hand on my shoulder,i looked at the hand as it squeezed my shoulder reassuringly,i SWEAR i have saw this hand before i was sure of it.
This someone was wearing a long and black cloak,i couldn't see who it was,this someone took out a sword and stepped toward the beast,the beast and this stranger started battling each other,this someone was handling this beast like if it was nothing,the beast then lifted the stranger and threw him on the ground,as the stranger fell on the ground he took off the cloak,revealing his face,it was Judas!!!!

I then said -Judas?-

He smiled to me and told me to stay back,i kept saying -Judas...wait-

He then started to battle this beast again,fearing that i might lose him i stood up and rushed toward the beast and Judas,as i got near them the beast kicked me away,i flied throught the air and my back hit a tree,i curled up in a ball trying to hide myself,and crying knowing that i could do nothing to help the one i love.

Judas and the beast kept battling each other.

((Sorry for the time :( i couldn't go online a lot due to conn probies lol :( ))

-=K=-

[ This Message was edited by: Karmina on 2001-11-17 01:44 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 4:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((good job..very nice posties

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 8:27 pm Reply with quote
((Yep a very nice post,great work))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 5:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
((Thanks Belle :smile:
Thanks Valek :smile: ))

Offline Profile