<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Belle and kathy (continued from gone partying, x rated lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 10:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
As Kathy lay on her back, Belle got on top of her, and as she kissed Kathy’s lips, and neck, she ran her hands over her breasts, and rolled her nipples between her fingers. They moved their hips, so that their mounds rubbed together. Belle then took one of Kathy’s nipples in her mouth, and sucked, and circled it with her tongue until it got hard. Their hands frantically explored each others bodies, their moans and sighs filling the bedroom. Belle smiled at kathy and began to kiss her way down her body. Kathy moaned deeply as she felt Belle biting her softly, her fangs brushing against her skin, sending shock waves of pleasure through kathy’s body.
Finally Belle found what she wanted and she spread Kathy’s legs open, and lightly touched her mound with the tip of her tongue.Kathy arched her back and her hands gripped the edge of the bed as she felt Belles tongue against her small gold ring pieircing, Belle looked up at kathy and grinned then tugged on the ring with her tongue making Kathy gasp as she felt herself getting wetter. As Belle sucked on Kathy’s clitoris, her finger moved in and out of her, then she slid in a second finger, moaning as she felt the moistness. Kathy gasped as she felt a pressure on her ass, and felt Belle working her finger into her. Hearing Kathy gasp in pleasure belle began circling her clit with her tongue, rubbing it up and down, and sucking it into her mouth and circling it there. kathy squeezed her breasts, and pinched her nipples. Kathy was moving toward a wonderful orgasm, as she got closer, she gripped Belle’s head and held it to her. Belle’s fingers moved in and out of kathy.
Kathy let out a loud moan as she felt her my stomach muscles jerked, the walls of my mound gripped Belle,s finger, Kathy was moaning and calling Belle,s name. Belle kept licking at her, and Kathy kept getting little after orgasms.
Belle kissed her way back up Kathy,s body, and they kissed, their tongues deep in each others mouths.
Kathy started kissing Belle’s small pert breasts, sucking on her nipples, and then taking Belle’s breast into her mouth. Kathy kissed and fondled her breasts for quite a while, then kissed her way down her stomach. Kathy kissed her way across the top of Belle‘s mound, and Belle breathed in deeply. Kathy returned the favour, her tongue probing into Belle deeply, Belle was moving around, her orgasm was building in a very short time. Kathy licked and sucked harder and slid two fingers into Belles wetness. Belle lifted her hips, pushing herself towards kathy’s face, Kathy responded pushing her fingers deeper into her, and licked her even harder. As Belle’s orgasm started, she started screaming, she kept coming and coming, Kathy could feel the contractions on her fingers, and kept licking her until her breathing returned to normal.
They lay in each others arms for quit a while before they spoke, their bodies drained from what they had done.
Kathy looked across at the mans body, now pale, his lips blue from blood loss.
“what are we going to do with him?”
Belle propped herself up on the bed and gently kissed kathy.
“dont worry hun, I will see to it, perhaps we should feed...not on him of course..as you said his blood is bitter” belle said softly.
Kathy smiled at Belle and nodded, feeling totally at peace, her lust sated...for now....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 10:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
(hope I dont offend anyone :smile:if I have tough I did put a warning on it ...hehhehehe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 10:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((wow..i wish i could think of something to reply to that with

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 11:01 pm Reply with quote
((I didn't think vamps could... you know... :eek:

~batty~