<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Memories Long Forgotten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 9:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Damien walked his mind swirling with memories of his past. Memories he had kept hidden inside for such a long time. The only thing he could make of where he was was the sway of what seemed to be a boat sloshing threw the open waves of the sea. Set on a destination that was not known to him. He pushed out on all sides but felt no give in the steel tomb that had been his home for what seemed like over a week. His hunger was setting his skin onfire, his thirst aching inside his whole body.He could not remember the last time he had fead, only that it was far too long ago. All that he could think of was the horrible dreams that had been nawing at his mind the whole journey. With this peace that he had found for the last few minutes, he took a deep breath and tried to think of a way to break out of his prison. Then the nightmares came again stronger then ever......
(( This is going to be Damiens thing till i find some damn time to be on. I have been working non stop for the last 28 days and finnaly i have gotten a day off. I apologise to everyone for my absence and i hope to be back soon. Perhaps in the next week or so. I haven't slept in 26 hrs and its is beginning to show so i'm going to say good bye for now to everyone...well more like a see you soon then a good bye but you get the point. Happy vamping and keep Damiens home safe so he can return to it,lol...well see ya soon everyone i have to go before i fall asleep at the keyboard :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 5:43 pm Reply with quote
((take care man, Gabe'll watch your place for ya....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 10:59 pm Reply with quote
((welcome back Damien... good to see you again ::tucks you into bed:: rest well dark angel ^i^

~batty~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 4:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Damien awoke to the sounds of the ship hitting the dock and being tied up. After what had seemed and endless journey threw hell and what seemed to be his darkest hour, perhaps this could all be coming to an end. He felt his sarcophogas being lifted from the ship and hoped that in the next few minutes he may have his chance at an escape. If they would only open the coffin perhaps he still had enough strength to make an attempt at an escape. His hopes where shot down. After what seemed like an hour of travel the van carrying his tomb stopped and he was taken out the last sounds he would hear before the nightmares hit him again and for good now was the sounds of the dirt hitting the top of the sarcophogas....... The tremere laughed in in satisfaction asa thier longlost enemy was sent to his final demise......
( Well since i may sometime be able to make it back to you all i left this open for him to possibly come back. Damien will be in torpor till somebody raises him from his fate. But no one from Cascadia knows where he is so sadly none of you can help him. Again like i said in my other post goodbye everyone its been a blast....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 4:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarSirenPosts: 25Location: Washington State, USAJoined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:06 am
((sux ya have to go man :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 5:21 am Reply with quote
((Man.... :cry:
Its really sad to see you go :cry:
There will ALWAYS be an open place for you man ALWAYS.Hope to see you back soon.

Good luck with everything man,and take care dude.))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 9:22 am Reply with quote
(( Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!