<  Ancient Tomes  ~  In my room at dawn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 9:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
<<>>

I spent my life unwisely, if I was to die this morning it would all be in vain… perhaps its time to settle down…my original intent was revenge… but where would that get me now? Nowhere. Perhaps ill try to just, move into this city…work my way up on the chain of life…I don’t know…but the one thing I do know is I have to stop hate'in. the hate got me nowhere…but the love sent me to jail. Its all gottin so twisted ova the years.

<<>

Perhaps this isn't the city for me. I've already created tension between the crazy's. However, i've met two men who are respectable. Gabriel. Gabriel has given me the impression that the vampires here are secretive of what they are at all times…Ryan Night…he may need my assistance in the future to take out the crazy's, the tension between him and them is immense. He as also with Gabriel seems to have a lot of money, however Gabriel flashes it, while Ryan does not.

<<>>

I need another pack of cigarettes… ill get them later…damn I'm hungry, maybe ill get white castle…its down the block. Maybe ill get back in the biz. Ill start with money…but ill have to wait…these things takes time. Ill see how angry the crazy's make him. Bitch. I need a rifle, this lil'ol glock ain't goin to cut it…shit.

<<>>

What ever…damn I'm feelin the white castle thing right now…

<<>>

((This is in my mind...so it may be a little difficult to comprehend, but, oh well, oh adrianna, once again nice work in your post!
:smile:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((( :::Smiles real big and fans self::: that was the nicest response to one of my posts i ever got. :cool: thank you :::hugs::: ::kisses his cheek:::

Yes, i got your post just fine don't change a thing k.

As too what is going to happen to sappy pathetic little me... ::sniffles::

i'm having a hard time finding time to play anymore 8( And everyone is gonna get mad at me missing meetings all the time, but i really can't get there right now. Sundays is like the busiess day i have of the week. I think that the Fate, L.A. Style thread will prolly be my last. 8(

Luv, hugs, and a kiss

Adrianna