<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Fate, LA style

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 5:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
((Color?? Of what??

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 6:27 pm Reply with quote
(( ::Grin:: well its the entire concept he cant grok.. dogs are colorblind you know))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Echo then Shouted into his ears.

"DRIVE! DRIVE! DRIVE!"
"I'm BURNING!!! Burning.. burning..."

The perfect mimicry of Adrianna's voice caused him to shudder... Ryan Floored the gas just as Drain and Isis jumped into the vehicle.

And they were off...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2001 11:41 pm Reply with quote
((I think it's safe to say that we should be arriving in L.A. VERY SOON...so when ever you're ready Adrianna.....

((Lets take it in game.....Does everyone agree??

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 12:12 am Reply with quote
((agreed))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 8:35 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
she lay silent looking at the door to her cell. She could sense the ghouls when they passed by, groups of two gaurded the hallway and it din't seem like there were more then few in number.

She felt the hunger raise in her again until it was about to drive her mad. She couldn't take this anymore, she had to feed or the insanity would make her forget everything she ever knew.

It was near dusk when she felt her mind reach out beyond the cell. Mike the ghoul was there close by thinking of how long he had been in the service of the ventrue.

He was loyal, he always did what he was asked, yet each time, they passed him over when it came time to make new vampires.

"they're afraid of you," whispered Adrianna in his ear.
Mike shrugged off the suggestion
That doesn't help, he thought.

"yes, that's sooo true, if they are afraid of how strong you will be as a vampire it's doubtful they will ever make you one."

He shifted uneasy and let out a sigh.

"of course there is one thing you could do..." She had never tried her ability's to command before so she wasn't sure if it was working. She fought the growing hunger and frenzy that was creeping up on her, to stay in mikes mind.
He was pacing back and forth, she could see that, when he frowned she felt it as if she had done it herself. But when he spoke she nearly jumped.
"What? What can I do?"

"oh no, I'm not allowed to tell you... that secret all vampires have is too... you know... secret" she whispered.

she heard him clap his hands at his side. there was an anger growing in him, growing like his hunger and she pushed it allowing him to feel some of the pain she was going through. The madder he got, the more power she had over him as if he were no longer in control of himself.

"tell me..." he insisted.

"no..."

The refusal feuled his anger. He didn't like being kept in the dark, He was a ghoul for over 100 years, it was his time to be something more then a guard for the immortals and that little voice in his head was teasing him.
"damit all... tell me" he spoke and the other guard broke the spell when he answered.

"Are you ok mike? you like a little sick..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 5:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((yes going in game would be great...
But my computer smells like burning when i turn it on. My friend says its the power thingy, so I have to get a new one 8P

also... I don't get the password anymore so i can't enter SoC anymore.
I hope to have my computer back by sometime next week.
luv and hugz
Adrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 9:15 pm Reply with quote
((It's ok....I think we all are patient enough..::looks at those who are participating in this::

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 2:01 am Reply with quote
((heyy ya.. these things happen... is it your power supply? those are cheap and easy to replace.. just open the thing up and see how its connected...lol im on my second power supply hehe))