<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Fate, LA style

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 1:25 am Reply with quote
((btw gabe. la is an anarch city... always has been always will be... except for the kuei-jin. so a prince will not be our concern, however the barons will be. having a setite will be a plus because the setites know la very well. :P so, that's the deal... their's a lot of info in la by night, excellent resource for this.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 1:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
(( that's why I wanted you in this Isis...see I'm not as stupid as I look

:P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 2:16 am Reply with quote
((Thats right.. we dont have the camarilla to worry about.. but the sabbatt... everywhere.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 9:04 am Reply with quote
( i want in for personal reasons. and Adrinna know why. ooc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 9:06 am Reply with quote
(( hey i thought the rescue was supposed to be in a game not on the MB.. I want a game
GAME, GAME,GAME,GAME,GAME,GAME, GAME,GAME,GAME,GAME,GAME, GAME,GAME,GAME,GAME,GAME, GAME,GAME,GAME,GAME,GAME, GAME,GAME,GAME,GAME,GAME,

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 3:19 pm Reply with quote
((meee tooooooooo i like GAME GAME GAME better than MB becouse im crap at writing on the MBMBMBMBMBM. But anyway i guess id better post just to stop Ryan from biting my head off with a pair of crocodiles))

((going back a few posts and inserting my response to Ryan ......))

Mark turned round on his stool to face Ryan Night. He smiles softly as he heard a tint of desperation in Ryans voice.

He ponderd deeply for a moment then ran the name through his head a few times mouthing out the name before stoping and smiling.

"Yes... we met a while ago but i havnt spoken to her recently. Why are you looking for her? "

Mark discretly took a sip of his drink before proping himself up by his elbows on the bar noticing Isis out of the corner of his eye and ((if Echoes still hiding in the corner like normal lol )) felt the slight presence of another Malkavian in the room. Echoe.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 9:46 pm Reply with quote
Mark's voice echoed through the Elysium, and now he was sure of Echoes prescence...

"looking for her... for her.. her..."

Most certainly Echoe would follow on this journey.. he had to get to the bottom of this.. and fast. He knew something terrible would happen to Adrianna if they didnt act quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 10:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((i will be playing tonight k :cool:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 2:58 am Reply with quote
Right on.. Count me in!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 7:36 pm Reply with quote
::Ryan ordered a drink from Max and answered Mark::

"Yes I am looking for her acually.I went by her haven and she wasn't there.The place looks as if no one has been there in quite sometime."

"Perhaps she went new cloths shopping."Mark replied with a grin upon his face.

"No...I highly doubt that.She has been gone longer than just one night.If she had gone shopping she would have had to return before morning to escape the rays of the sun."Ryan said finding barely any humor in Marks reply."Another thing that worries me is there was blood found in her haven on the floor."

((Well this where I have to end it for now.If you want to add or continue this Mark go right a head.))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 12:05 am Reply with quote
Echoe spoke from his corner.. "shes right here... here... and shes there... there... and shes BURNING!!!!!!!"

Echoe watched in horror as the vision of Adrianna burst into flames another time.. then vanished again into the abyss...

"Los Angeles.... Angeles... Angeles... "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 1:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Three nights she stayed in the room of windows waiting for the sun. And three mornings the ghouls came in at the last minute to drag her to the safety of the shadows. She stopped caring about the scars on her face and arms by the second day, but she kept the hope alive in her mind that someone would save her. She stopped caring about everything that third morning; she just couldn’t bare the sting of the sun one more day.
“Leave me, Oh please just let me die.”
Her sobs went unheeded and ghouls easily subdued swinging her arms fending them off.
They grabbed her roughly and carried her once more into the shadows, dropping her burned body at the feet of Los Angeles’s new prince Roxanne.

“Three days and I’ve heard no reply from Sorrenti. I think that perhaps he doesn’t really want to see you after all. “

Adrianna could hear the words but the pain her whole body was feeling made it impossible to reply.

“We will give him one more night, do not pull her to safety tomarrow morning, “ Adrianna felt someone close to her ear and a voice whispered to her.

“tomarrow you will die.”

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 4:09 am Reply with quote
::Ryan turned to look at Echoe::
"Echoe....You know where she is?You say she's in Los Angeles?"

"Yes...Yes....She's there....there"he replied.

"We leave tonight on the first flight posible...I've got to get some stuff at my haven.If any of you have anything go get it now.We'll meet at the airport in 15-20 min.I'll have the all the tickets when you get there."

Isis stood up from her table and said"Get a plane ticket for me,I'm going with you."

::Ryan look at Isis with a somewhat of surprise::"If you wish I have don't wish to argue,nor do I have the time."

::Ryan then turned and walk out of the Elysium and started to walk to his car::

-------------------------------
In the car park of the Elysium was already hurrying but he knew if he was to get to Adrianna in time he would need the fastest way there.He took out his cell-phone and hit the speed-dial button.

"Matt I need a plane to L.A. before the sun comes up....."

Before he could tell Matt how many tickets he needed Drain came up from the sewer and said"Get me a seat on that Flight I'm going too."

::Ryan nodded and told Matt that he needs four tickets for the flight::
((I'm at a relatives for Thanksgiving so I'm not able to finish the post right now....If anyone has something to add be my guest.Oh and Drian you said you wanted in so I put you in....If you dont like it say so and I'll make the changes.Until next time ;)))

[ This Message was edited by: Ryan Night on 2001-11-22 22:11 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 5:21 am Reply with quote
Echoe was waiting in the passenger side of Ryan's car when he got to it. He grinned as he plugged a fresh clip into his machine gun.

"Can you please explain to my dog this strange concept of color... he cant quite seem to grasp it... "

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 5:04 pm Reply with quote
She didn't sleep all that day. It was the first time in her unlife that she had not drifted off into a torpored sleep once the sun had risen. But her mind wouldn't let that happen, she thought of everything that had happened to her, and it bothered her. She always felt so helpless and sometimes she forgot what she was.

And what was she... they hadn't let her feed for two days and the hunger was driving her insane.
she suddenly felt less human and more like a hungery beast, She grabbed her stomach and dubbled over. Something was awake inside her. something powerful. Something very hungery and it made her think.

The ghouls would come back for her, and when they do...

She smiles evilily

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2001-11-23 11:23 ]

[ This Message was edited by: adrianna on 2001-11-23 13:25 ]

Offline Profile