<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Fate, LA style

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 9:53 pm Reply with quote
((well stranger things have happend lol.... maybe it will be the start of a beutifull friendship... or maybe one of us wont survive the journey back lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 10:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
((Perhaps we should get going before it's too late

::sits in the Elysium looking at the mirror behind the bar thinking where is everyone::

[ This Message was edited by: Ryan Night on 2001-11-15 16:28 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 11:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((hmmmmm... not knowing yep that's a problem, but i do remember meeting karl and mark when they were still members of Rib or non. and at that time i was just taken away from cascadia by my sire.

Also... Valek, Drain, and Calvin all know i was taken to LA... Kiya knows that the Venture, and toredores are looking for me, and that sorenti told them i was not to be harmed until he could talk to me personally.

But if you want something more immediate, ask Echoe about his new imaginary friend. I say imaginary because he is the only one who can see her and her name is :::TA DA:::
Adrianna :cool:

As for me, if you guys really want to save me I will drag this out as long as i can.
HUGZ...))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 12:52 am Reply with quote
entranced by the reflecting images in the mirror realizes he hasn't seen Adrianna in quite sometime "perhaps I should go and see how she is doing?" he thaught to himself.

::he walks to his car and drives to Adrianna's haven::
---------------------------------------
As he's getting out of his car he notices the place looks like no one has been here in at least 5 days to a couple weeks.
((he's a tremere and therefore a high society man or atleast he use to be and notices these things))
After knocking on the door and no one answering he sits down leaning against the door and uses his Tremere powers(astral form) to look for her in the haven. He looked all over inside but couldn't find her.
"Where could she be?"he asked himself.
He returned to his body check to see if anyting was stolen while he was gone and pulled out his cell phone.
"Matt I need you to find someone for me."
"no not an 'ex' just a friend I haven't seen in awhile and like to check up on them."
"Her name is Adrianna I'll email you the rest of the info you need later....you should be able to find most of it yourself."
Ryan got in his car and went back to the Elysium to see if anyone was there and if they knew anything.
As he walked into the Elysium he saw Mark at the end of the bar.
Ryan walked over to him thinking"What the heck....whats the worst that could happen....he not no anything?"
"Mark, do you know a women in Cascadia by the name of Adrianna? I'm looking for her and to catch up on old times. I haven't seen her in a long time."

((sorry,I would have used you last name also Adrianna but I couldn't remember it.
((one more thing no one knows about my contact Matt.....NO ONE...so sssshhhhhhhhhh!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 1:09 am Reply with quote
((ummm....who ever sees Echoe first make sure he reads this so he can help us too...we need to keep this low profile but still get some help....we won't be able to do this alone.The best thing is that with Sorenti out of town we will be able to do this with out REAL power getting in our way.

((the bad thing without Sorenti being here he cant talk to Adrianna'a captors like he's supposed to.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 3:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((hey Ryan here's another tip for you. Read my post the visitor, it's about when all this started... :cool: *not trying to get more readers just trying to fill in you blanks. :::Giggles:::

((I will post again IC soon so you guys know whats going on.

Luv
Adrianna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 3:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
He walked down the long winding streets, he was walking towards a "higher Class" neighborhood than he lives in, he could sense people watching him. the sun was just setting, he ccontinued to walk.

the sun had set a while ago when he saw ryan. Ryan had entered and apartment building. Earl leaned against the wall and awaited him to exit...

((ima jump in is that ok?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:19 am Reply with quote
((yes earl :cool: you can join in too

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 10:37 am Reply with quote
Echo watched the apparition glide around the empty Elysium... he had no idea why she had chosen to appear before him, but here she was.

"Who are you.. are you..."

She moved toward him, and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around him. Her manner was very seductive, but he was ever faithful to Viviane. He froze.

"Don't worry... I'm not here... no one else can see me. I'm your new imaginary friend."

She played with the long strands of his hair, smiling at him. He knew she wasn't Imaginary. He'd had visions like this before, and usually they meant something. Something bad.

"What do you want, do you want.. you want.. want..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:24 pm Reply with quote
((this is great guys!!! rescue party hurray!!!! just remember though that you're dealing with the Prince and Heirarchy of another city and violence wouldn't be recommended, you'll need to bring some type of threats of Camarilla justice due to her ignoring of Sorenti's request...or something along those lines....going in and slaughtering all their people would be VERY bad indeed....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 6:21 pm Reply with quote
(( Hmmm.. How many walk the abyss scrolls would it take to to LA? If we can just jump in and jump out, theyd never know we were there... OR, i could cause some kind of 'disturbance' HeHeeHeHeehehe....))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 4:52 am Reply with quote
Sitting at her usual dark corner of elysium, Isis is listening to a conversation Mark and Ryan are having. They're talking of going to Los Angeles to rescue someone named Adriana.
"Hmmm... I would love to go back to the old temple and visit my childe.", she thinks as she continues to listen.
"Maybe I can offer my services.", she thinks as she sits there and waits for the end of the conversation.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 5:58 am Reply with quote
Echoe overhears the conversation as well... 'Adrianna'? thats the one.. he knew something was up. Also he knew he had already been pulled into this and had to help. He decided it may be in their best interest if he followed them to Los Angeles.
Perhaps the vision would appear again, and shed a bit more light on things.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 10:46 pm Reply with quote
By the time she had settled down enough to regain her senses, Adrianna noticed the sky was turning pale. It was morning, The sun would be raising soon. She stood up and moved to the window pounding on the thick glass as if she could break the window with her hands.

She din't even put a crack in it.
She yelled, she even screamed hoping that someone might come to her aid. But when her body began to quiver she collapsed on the floor in a heap of sobbing girl.

This is it, she told herself. there would be no trial. no second chances, no hope of a rescue like last time.

She turned her face toward the growing light and wondered if God really listens to the the prayers of the damned. She never really thought of herself as a bad person and wondered if just because she was a vampire did that also make her evil. She didn't feel evil, after all she really was just trying to help that poor little boy find his mommy when they caught her. That couldn't be evil, evil vampires would have just drank his blood and been done with it.

She thought of jules again, he was evil because he never cared about his childre. She started to cry. Not because she was going to die, but because she was already dead. She was deprived having children of her own, something she had always wanted in life, but would never have dispite how long she might have lived as a vampire.

Her eyes looking at the coming dawn, The first raises of sunlight appeared like a crack in the sky. The pain was almost immediate. It started in her eyes forcing her to turn her head, then her skin began to itich, until the itching became a burning.

She let out a scream, and could smell flesh burning. she closed her eyes and tried to tell herself it would pass, but something seized hold of her and drug her skrimming body into the darkness of the chamber behind the door.

When her senses cleared long enough for her to open her eyes, she saw the woman Roxanne standing over her.

"did you really think we let you die that easy?" she said.

[ This Message was edited by: adrianna on 2001-11-17 19:14 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 11:45 pm Reply with quote
((COME ON MARK ANSWER MY QUESTION IC....... WE GOT TO HURRY......

((we're coming Adrianna

[ This Message was edited by: Ryan Night on 2001-11-19 11:53 ]

Offline Profile